剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你的招数可不止这点儿
You could put in more effort than that.
就像我跟妈妈说的 我们关系挺好
Like I told mom, we're in a good place.
好吧 这次买♥♥你的帐
Okay. Let's say I buy that.
你为什么不告诉我你对维拉做什么了
Why don't you just tell me what you did to Villa?
因为你不会无缘无故要解决问题
Because you don't just patch over nothing.
故事很长
Well, it's a long story --
我现在真的没时间告诉你
One that I really don't have the time to tell you right now
因为我要来不及
since I'm already late
把队长从牢狱之灾里救出来了
saving the captain from a lifetime behind bars.
和维拉
With Villa?
这表情就是和维拉
Oh, that's a with-villa look.
好吧 快回去讨好她
Okay, so go get back in her good graces,
我们的工作都仰仗她呢
'cause she gets us work.
好吧 真的 真要这样
Okay. Wow. Really, huh? Really?
这可是个极佳的车位
This is a prime spot.
你知道我挡开了多少人
You know how many people I had to fend off
才给你留下这个车位的么
to keep this spot free for you?
一个都没
None?
我这种为你放低姿态的精神值得表扬啊
Ah, it's the spirit of the gesture that counts.
拜托
Now, come on now.
你昨晚肯定做梦都想要这样的车位
You know last night you were dreaming about a spot like that.
所以凯特把我做的梦告诉你了
So now I know Kat told you about the dream I had.
真棒
Very nice.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. What do you mean?
你做了 做了个关于我的梦
You had -- you had a dream about me?
没什么大不了的
Well, that's no big deal.
梦到与你并肩工作的人很正常
It's normal to dream about people you work with,
虽然这事从来没在我身上发生过
even though it's never happened to me.
我听说这很正常
I mean, I hear it's normal-ish.
有一次我做了个梦
Hey, there was this one time, right?
我在海滩上奔跑 向自己奔跑
So I'm running on the beach, I'm running towards myself,
然后我跳进了自己怀里
and I jump into my own arms.
你觉得这意味着什么
What do you think that means?
我们能不谈这个了么
Can we please move on?
你说关于队长的不在场证明我是对的
You said I was right about cap's alibi.
所以呢
So?
我发现贾尼丝鞋底的泥土里混合着
So I found a mixture of sand, polymer oils, plastics,
沙子 聚合油和塑料碎片
and a little bit of equus ferus caballus
还有一点马的排泄物
on the bottom of Janice's shoe --
马粪
Horse manure.
在审问中
During the interrogation,
队长从没提过他来了马场
cap never once mentioned coming to the track.
他每月的第三个周六都会来这儿
He's here on the third sSaturday of every month.
贾尼丝就是死于那天
That's the day that Janice died,
你的猜想非常正确
for those of you keeping score.
他帮不了自己了 证据确凿
Guy can't help himself. He's a walking vice.
他在这儿不代表她也在
Just because he was here doesn't mean she was.
是的 但是皮皮还发现
That's true, but pippy also found
贾尼丝的体内有抗组胺剂
antihistamine in Janice's system.
他们结婚时
Back when they were married,
她就要他在这儿赌马
she used to make him place bets here
因为她对马过敏
because she was allergic to horses.
肯定有什么非常重要的事
Had to be something pretty important
才会让她那天来这儿
to get her to come here that day.
多谢你的解释和推理
Mm, thank you for the show-and-tell,
但这种警♥察♥的工作我还是自己来
but I'm gonna handle the actual police work myself.
马场的人一直这么多吗
Is the track always this crowded?
周六就是这样
It is on Saturdays.
这让我们怎么找到他
How the hell are we gonna find him?
看看113号♥桌子
Try box 113.
相信我
Trust me.
你怎么会知道这个
How the hell did you know that?
两年前的平安夜
Two years ago on Christmas Eve,
霍恩斯托克让我来看赛马
Hornstock called me looking for a ride.
他喝高了
He had been imbibing.
我来了之后 就看着他
When I showed up, I had to watch the man
在三小时内输掉了
lose every race he put his money on
他赌的每一场比赛
for three straight hours.
你们俩平安夜都孤身一人 真可怜
You two alone on christmas eve? That's depressing.
是么
Is it?
因为在我看来 我是为了朋友来的
Because from where I'm standing, I was there for a friend.
无论发生了什么 我都会来
And no matter what happens, I always will be,
因为我就是这样的人
'cause that's how I operate.
你完全不明白朋友的意义
You have no idea what friends are for.
维拉 我能跟你聊会吗
Villa, can I talk to you for a sec, please?
维拉
Villa.
-我能跟你说两句吗 -好的
- Can I please talk to you? - Okay.
过来
Come on.
我们必须把话说清楚
Listen, we have to talk this out.
你要是想等这个案子结了再说
Now, if you want to wait until this case is over with,
我也没问题
I can roll with that.
这个你说了算 好吗
You make the rules on this one, all right?
但是我们现在做的事
But this, right now, what we're doing
就像 就像病毒
is -- is like a virus,
在不断破坏
and it's eating away
这段曾经健康且富有成果的关系
at what was once a healthy, fruitful relationship.
所以现在你想怎么做
So, now, what do you want to do?
罗西 不管你想对我们目前状况说什么
Rosie, whatever it is you want to say about our situation,
写下来 等这件案子结了我们再谈
write it down, and we'll talk when the case is over.
好吧
Okay.
那是贾尼丝
That's Janice.
-他在说什么 -他在说
- What is he saying? - He's saying that,
"你怎么能这样出现在我最喜欢的地方"
"How could you come to my favorite place like this?"
你怎么知道...
How could you tell with...
你还懂唇语
Wow. You read lips, too?
这倆宝贝儿不可能一直灵光
Well, these babies aren't gonna last forever,
所以我得做好准备
so I got to be ready.
现在他在说贾尼丝毁掉的这场赛马
Now he's saying something about the horse running Janice over.
不 我是说 他在说 我不知道
No, I mean -- no, he's saying -- I can't --
他说的太快了 我看不懂
I mean, he's talking so fast, I can't even really --
我需要这段录像
I'm gonna need that tape.
该死的你
Damn you.
伟大的泰迪·罗斯福
Big Teddy Roosevelt --
牛逼的警♥察♥局局长 反腐先锋
Ass-kicking police commissioner, anti-corruption crusader,
鸟类学家
ornithologist.
成功之前失去了很多
Lost a lot before he won.
我也一样
I can relate.
虽然这成为了我一个很大的遗憾
Although, this is shaping up to be a pretty big loss for me.
这时你一般会说 "艾拉 你疯了
This is the part where you say, "Ira, you're crazy.
罗西能搞定这件事"
Rosie's got this under control."
我们去马场了
We went out to the track.
我就知道你们总会查出那个
I knew you guys would find out about that eventually,
但是你得相信我 什么都没发生
but you got to believe me -- nothing happened.
是的 但不幸的是
Yeah, well, unfortunately,
这要让内务部来决定了
it's up to I.A.D. to decide that now.
维拉把录像交给他们了
Villa turned over the tape to them.
很能干
Good girl.
你没听到我在说什么吗
Did you not just hear what I said?
他们有证据
They have evidence
证明你前妻死的那天你和她在一起
that you were with your ex-wife on the day that she died.
维拉只是按我教她的方法办事 好吗
Villa is only following the code I taught her, okay?
换我我也会这么做
I would have done the same thing.
还有贾尼丝 她老是出现 跟我要钱
And Janice -- she was always showing up, asking for money.
通常我一通电♥话♥就能把她打发
Usually, I could brush her off with a phone call,
但这次她穷追不舍
but his time, she was relentless.
你要知道
And you got to understand.
我宁愿杀了她也不愿把我辛辛苦苦挣的
I would rather kill her than give her my hard-earned --
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
所以那天她离开马场后你就完全没见过她
So you never saw her at all after she left that track?
没 我发誓 我没提这个
No. I swear. I never mentioned it
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表