剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
blunt-force trauma to the head.
他们认为是遭人抢劫起冲突所致
They thought it was a robbery gone wrong,
没有发现任何能指明凶手的证据
and no evidence was ever found to point to a killer.
12年过去了 都没查出真♥相♥
12 years without justice.
该由我们给她的家人带来安宁
It's up to us to bring peace to her family.
12年深埋地底 线索也所剩无几
Yes. 12 years underground. There's not much left.
还好你在米其的骨骼研究课中表现杰出
Good thing you aced Mitchie's honors bone class.
更像是高中骨学
More like A.P. Bone-ology.
没看到你在那儿
Didn't see you there.
他无处不在 宝贝 听着
He's -- He's everywhere. Um, baby, listen.
我也知道他超烦
I know he's super annoying, okay?
但不管你和米其有什么问题
But whatever issue you have with Mitchie,
你都得放下 给他一个机会好吗
you got to drop it, okay? Give him a chance, all right?
他是罗西的跟班 他会待在这儿
He's Rosie's boy. We got to like him
我们不得不喜欢他
'cause he's here to stay.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
凯莉没法给自己做检查
Kelly's not gonna examine herself.
-没有 没问题 -没有
- No. No, no, no, no, there's no problem. - No.
-开始吧 -我在工作呢
- Let's do this. - I'm working.
好 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
你也很高兴有线索 却不肯见她
You're excited to have a lead, but you don't meet her?
你只是信她的话 相信她值得信赖
You just take her word that she can be trusted?
情况是
That's the thing --
这些案子大多堆在一边积灰
most of these cases just sit there collecting dust.
任何线索都值得一查
I mean, a lead -- any lead -- is worth chasing after.
其实我们见过一次
We did meet, actually, once.
我感觉她还知道凯莉·唐斯遇害的一些情况
I had a feeling she knew something else about Kelly Downs' death
而且没有告诉我
that she wasn't telling me,
但我不想给她施压吓着她
but I didn't want to press and spook her,
于是我逐一检查了原始的目击者名单
so I just went through all the original witness lists
跟所有能查到的人都见面
and met with everybody I could track down.
为什么会有长岛的凶案警探
So, why would a homicide detective from Long Island
千里迢迢来迈阿密的地下室工作
come all the way to Miami to work in a basement?
我成长于迈阿密
I grew up in Miami.
当时正是时候回来
It was just time to move back.
得了吧 负责悬案吗
But come on. Cold case?
你简直可以上招募广♥告♥的宣传海报了
You look like you could be on a recruitment poster.
你这么想吗 和这位嫌犯一起吗
You think so? With this mug?
放轻松 我不是想奉承你
Relax. I'm not trying to flatter you.
奉承 挑逗
Flatter, flirt.
如果我能上招募广♥告♥ 你就能上竞选海报
If I'm the recruitment poster, you're the whole damn campaign.
她没有怀孕
Okay, so, she wasn't pregnant,
从未生产 根据的是...
had never given birth, judging from the --
她耻骨的骨骼指示标
Skeletal indicators on her pubic bone.
你确实听了课
You were paying attention.
我想说医疗记录来着 但也行
I was gonna say medical records, but okay.
各位 再回答一次舌骨骨折什么样
You guys, what does the hyoid bone fracture look like again?
就像那样
Exactly like that.
这种骨折说明有人勒她脖子
Fracture suggests she was strangled.
但原始验尸记录上说死因是
But the original autopsy cited blunt-force trauma
钝物伤
as the cause of death.
没错 可是扼颈
Yes, but manual strangulation
不总会留下可见伤痕
doesn't always leave visible marks.
尸体腐烂一个月后更看不见了
Especially after a month of decomposition.
扼颈
Manual strangulation.
那是私人恩怨
It's personal.
或许不是随意下手
Maybe it wasn't random.
或许是她认识的某人
Maybe it was someone she knew.
听着 各位继续忙 有发现就告诉我
Listen, you guys keep working and let me know what you find.
皮皮 干得漂亮
Pip, good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
维拉 我们刚发现很有意思的情况
Hey, Villa, we just found something very interesting.
我想凯莉认识凶手
I think Kelly knew her killer.
凯莉毕业后
I got Kelly a job
我给她在这儿找了侍应生的工作
hosting here after she graduated.
我想在她上大学之前 这是帮她
I thought it would be a good way to help her save
大学学费的好办法
before she went off to college.
她喜欢在这儿工作吗
Did she like working here?
非常喜欢
She loved it.
老实讲 那时我还是身兼两职的单亲妈妈
Honestly, at the time, I was a single mom working two jobs,
她从小到大很多时候我都没有在场
and there were a lot of things I missed while she was growing up.
让她在这里 我们一起工作
Having her here and working together,
是个弥补缺失时光的很好的方式
it was a great way to make up for lost time.
要是没发生那件事的话这地方就是她的了
This place would have been hers if...
当然 凯莉本来可以做她想做的
Well, K-Kelly could have done anything she wanted.
节哀 如果你需要点时间来
I'm sorry. If you need a minute...
不用
No.
我 我想帮上忙
Please, I-I -- I want to help.
那你认识这个女孩吗
Well, do you know this girl?
是她的朋友吗
Was she a friend?
我不认识她
No, I-I don't know her.
好 那他呢
Okay. And him?
认识他吗 他经常来这里吗
What about him? Did he come around often?
我从没见过这个男的
I've never seen this man.
抱歉 我希望我能知道更多
I'm sorry. I-I wish I had more --
没事 你已经很棒了
No. It's okay. You were great.
如果你不介意的话
If it's all right with you,
我们是不是能看看凯莉的物品
maybe we could look at Kelly's belongings.
你保留的任何她的东西都可能对我们有所帮助
Anything you still have of hers could be of help to us.
想看什么都可以
You can look at everything.
她走后她的屋子我一动没动
I haven't touched her room since she died.
你会觉得过了这么长时间会好受一点
You'd think after all this time this would be easier.
没关系
It's -- It's okay.
我们可以自己看看
Uh, we can take it from here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我像她这么大的时候我就只有一张床
When I was her age, all I had was a bed
和一扇晚上为了去跳舞而向外偷看的窗户
and a window I would sneak out of at night to go dancing.
是吗 他叫什么
Yeah? What was his name?
-马诺洛·里维拉 舞步华丽 -马诺洛
- Manolo Rivera. Oof. He had moves. - Manolo.
等等
Wait.
如果我们认为凶手认识她 那可能是
If...if we think our killer knew her then maybe it was...
畸形爱恋
A crush gone wrong.
女孩爱的死去活来 男的却没感觉
Kid falls hard, guy isn't having it.
也不是什么新鲜事了
Wouldn't be the first.
知道吗 这挺可爱的
You know, this is cute,
你们俩这样"你抛来我接回去"的默契对话
this little back-and-forth you guys got going on.
你们俩互相给对方抹指甲油吗
Do you guys paint each other's nails?
也聊聊春花秋月吗
Talk about relationships, too?
不 "罗西拉"不聊春花秋月
No, "Rosilla" doesn't do relationship talk.
那是 那是你们俩名字的组合吗
Is that -- Is that both you guys' names combined into one?
对 挺烂的对吧
Yeah. That was a fail, wasn't it?
是啊 不怎么好听
Yeah, that's not cool.
-不好听吧 -对
- Not cool, right? - No.
好啊 我知道怎么回事了
Oh, okay, I see how this is.
你不高兴了 想跟新人相处
You feel bad, want the new kid to fit in,
所以你们联合起来反对万人迷 我懂了
so you gang up on the popular guy. I get it.
大白天的还做梦呢 你是万人迷
And in this fantasy, you're the popular guy?
随你怎么说 你还想跟我一起吃饭呢
Yeah, okay, whatever. You know you want to eat at my table.
真好玩
Guys, this is fun.
可他像这样一本正经地胡说八道多久了
How long does he normally keep this little bit going for, though?
-都不稀的知道 -好好好
- Don't even want to know. - Ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
哥们如果你戴上那副眼镜我可能真会喜欢的
I'd be really into it if you put those glasses on, bro.
行头意味着承诺
Costumes mean commitment.
上次我检查的时候泰迪熊可没带矫正眼睛
Last time I checked, teddy bears don't wear corrective lenses.
会不会是凯莉的
Could it be Kelly's?
不可能 凯莉不戴眼镜
No. Kelly didn't wear glasses.
我去查卷宗看看那眼镜是谁的
I'll go get the case files and see who those glasses belong to.
我拿走这个取指纹
I'll take these to be dusted for prints.
想跟我吃饭
My table.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
安妮塔 有进展吗
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表