剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
那好吧
Cool, all right.
魔幻都市实验室见
I'll see you guys back at MCL -- Magic City Lab.
这缩写很带感的 对吧
Could be a fun shorthand. Think about it.
这是怎么回事
Can you tell me what happened?
隔壁音乐室的人昨晚深夜听到
People in the next studio over said they heard
这屋子里发出了很大噪音
loud noises late last night.
是发生了争执吗
Was there some kind of altercation?
昨晚只有依奇在这录小样
Izzy was here alone making demos.
他会各种乐器
He plays every instrument.
他就是靠这些声音赚钱的
Loud noise is how he made a living.
我来干活的时候发现了他
I found him when I came into work.
他有什么疾病吗
Did he have any health issues?
依奇吗 没有
Who, Izzy? No.
他特别惜命
He treated his body like a temple.
这地方布置地不错
This place looks pretty tricked out.
是的 依奇只要有兴致
Yeah, Izzy wanted the best of everything
就要求一切都是最好的
when it came to his passion.
每个细节都追求完美
Every bell, every whistle.
你们有出名的音乐吗
Would we know any of your music?
*干净舒爽*
*Feelin' dry*
*爽到不行*
*Feelin' dry*
这不是爽肤宝的广♥告♥歌♥吗
That's the Speedy Dry commercial.
完了 这个旋律要在我脑海里循环几天了
Great. I'll be humming that for the next three days.
这就是我们追求的效果
That's what we want.
我们给电台电视台制♥作♥广♥告♥歌♥
We make, uh, jingles for radio and TV.
我负责销♥售♥
I handle the production side.
依奇负责创作 我来唱
And, uh, Izzy wrote the music, I sang.
我们就是这样相爱的
It's how we fell in love.
我们俩之前都在一个叫深影的乐队
We were in a group called, uh, Shades Deep.
什么 深影
Wait, Shades Deep?
这乐队在迈阿密这很有名
Oh, you guys were huge here in Miami.
我姐姐特别喜欢
My sister was a big fan.
我不敢相信他真的死了
I just can't believe he's gone.
我...
I'm...
太不公平了 我得去...
It's just not fair. I'm gonna...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
一个指纹都没有
We've got no prints,
也没有外人进来过的痕迹
no signs of anyone else entering the studio.
尸体上也没有线索
Well, the body was clean,
基本上可以定性为自然因素死亡
which could mean it was natural causes.
但如果这里曾发生过争执
But if an altercation went down here,
就有可能是自杀
we could be looking at a homicide.
沃尔特 我要你列出
Walter, I want a list of anyone
依奇交际圈中可能有动机伤害他的人
in Izzy's world that may have had a reason to harm him.
等等 难道你觉得他是被人...
Wait. Do you think that he was --
我们查清♥真♥♥相♥前
Until we know exactly what happened,
一切都有可能
everything's on the table.
这话我不想当达芙妮的面说
I didn't want to say this in front of Daphne,
但他们的乐队前成员 西尔维斯特·梅因斯
but their old band member, Sylvester Maines,
他跟依奇有不少爱恨情仇
he and Izzy had a love/hate thing,
主要是恨
mostly hate.
依奇就不再让他来乐队了
He's basically banned from coming around anymore.
谢谢
Thank you.
赶快对依奇进行尸检
Expedite an autopsy on Izzy.
先确定死因
We need a cause of death
-这样就能知道这是否是起谋杀案了 -好的
- to see if we're looking at a murder investigation. - All right.
深影真的很赞
Shades Deep was really, really good.
这首歌♥是我最爱
Yeah, this song is my jam.
真的吗 你最爱这首
Really? Your jam?
-当然了 -那好吧 我起头你往下接
- Yeah. - All right, well, follow my lead then.
*被挡住了去路*
*Tripping on whe-e-re you are*
*就撕掉 撕掉*
*Tearin' this thing apa-a-a-rt*
不对 不对
No. No.
这歌♥根本不是你的最爱
This -- This -- This is not your jam.
好吧 但我没准会爱上的
No, but it could be.
罗西
Rosie.
我还是想对你说声谢谢
I just want to say thank you again,
不光是感谢这份工作
not just for, you know, the job,
还要感谢能有这么好的机会
but for the opportunity
可以跟你们在这么棒的地方工作
to work in this incredible place with you guys.
我会想办法报答你的
I'm gonna find a way to repay you.
-帮我个忙 -尽管说
- Do me a favor. - Anything. You name it.
淡定点
Relax.
我来开门
I got it.
这设备我也有吗
Whoa! Do we all get one of these?
依奇工作室里找到的食物
Contents of food found in Izzy's studio.
给谁
Any takers?
大爱犯罪现场的食物
Crime scene food is my jam.
当时深影马上就要声名大噪
Shades Deep broke up
但是却解散了
right when they were on the verge of making it big.
是啊 毫无征兆
Yeah, without any warning.
粉丝们八卦了各种内♥幕♥
Like, fans had all sorts of conspiracy theories.
光照派乐队现在还在吗
Uh, is Illuminati still on the table?
我挺喜欢听他们的歌♥
'Cause that's usually my go-to.
也许乐队解散跟这案子有关
Well, the breakup could be connected.
也许当时错在依奇
Maybe Izzy was at fault.
老乐队成员怀恨在心
Bandmate held a grudge,
就把他干掉了
took him out,
即便如此依然说不通 为什么现在才动手
but that still doesn't answer why now?
依奇的胳膊上有块淤青
Well, found a contusion on Izzy's arm,
可能是打斗时留下的
probably from a fight.
现在已经呈褐色 说明这是三天前留下的
Brownish-yellow says it's three days old.
黄棕色说明淤青存在两天了
Ah, but yellowish-brown says two days old.
我看的是褐色 为什么你说是黄棕色
Well, I got brownish-yellow. How'd you get yellowish-brown?
我拍了照片 分♥析♥了图像像素
I took a picture, I analyzed the pixels,
形成了颜色直方图
created a color histogram --
两个半颜色类别 所以我就舍去了半个
two and a half, so I was rounding down.
然而我却舍入了
I actually was rounding up.
拉倒吧
Come on.
我还在琢磨用哪个庆祝手势...
I'm still working on our signature bro shake, so...
死因肯定不是淤青 还有其他发现吗
Bruises didn't kill our victim. Did you find anything else?
依奇的两个眼珠都异常坚硬
Both of Izzy's eyeballs were abnormally firm to the touch.
是的 我们切开眼球检查玻璃体液时
Yeah, when we cut them open to find the vitreous humor,
却发现他的眼周冻膜都已经凝结了
we found that the eye jelly was coagulated.
有进展随时告诉我 我去和西尔维斯特谈谈
Well, keep me posted. I'm off to talk to Sylvester.
那我跟你一起去
Oh, I can go with you.
没准跟依奇有争执的是他
Maybe he got in a fight with Izzy.
你不留在这查找死因吗
Well, don't you still have a cause of death to find?
米其可以帮忙
Mitchie can help there.
他刚刚是把的钥匙留给我了吗
Did he just leave me the keys to the MCL castle?
他刚刚是把魔力城♥堡♥的钥匙交给我了吗
Did he just leave me the keys to the MCL castle?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
娃娃屋
龙头啤酒
就是他
That's him.
西尔维斯特·梅因斯
Sylvester Maines.
只有我觉得他很棒吗
Is it just me, or is he really good?
你就不能有点反应吗
Do you mind?
干吗 我在吃三明治
What? I'm eating a sandwich.
你来这就是为了吃三明治的吗
So, that's why you here?
就为了这个柔软慢烤的三层卷
For the tender, slow-roasted tri-tip?
就为了把它沾在肉酱里
So you can dip it in your au jus?
是啊
Yeah.
带走吃
Take it to go.
出去
Get out.
西尔维斯特·梅因斯 东迈阿密警局
Sylvester Maines, East Miami P.D.
西尔维斯特 不管你怎么样才能收起这张臭脸
Sylvester, wherever your happy place is,
但我建议你最好在我们动真格之前改改你的态度
I suggest that you get there before things get real for you.
我们在调查依奇·克雷特曼的死
We're looking into the death of Izzy Clateman.
等一下 依奇死了
Wait, Izzy's dead?
不会吧 出什么事了
No. What happened to him?
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表