剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Mm. You were right.
她死于火灾中的一氧化碳中毒
She died from carbon-monoxide poisoning from the fire.
是的 天啊 你总算下来了
Yeah. Oh, my gosh. There you are.
你俩这么长时间
What could you guys have possibly
都聊什么了
been talking about all this time?
你哭了 罗西 她把我女人弄哭了
You've been crying! Rosie, she's made my girl cry.
不 你母亲很好 好吗
No, your mom was nothing but great, okay?
不 这不行
No, that's not cool.
谁都不能弄哭我女人 就算我妈也不行
Nobody makes my girl cry -- listen -- not even my mother.
你能不能别说了
Can -- can you stop? Like, really?
你到底明不明白
Do you even get it?
你妈妈也许有时候让你很烦
Your mom might get on your nerves,
但至少她还在你身边
but at least she's here
招你烦
to get on your nerves.
-天啊 宝贝 -对不起 对不起
- Gosh, babe. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 该道歉的人是我
No, I'm sorry.
真不敢相信我这么笨还这么瞎
I can't believe I've been this stupid and blind.
-还有自私 -管好你自己的事
- Hey, don't forget selfish. - Mind your business.
没事了 我们开始工作吧好吗
It's fine. Can we please just get back to work?
-好 不过你俩得先抱抱 -罗西
- Sure, after you hug it out. - Rosie.
没得商量 我的实验室 我说了算
Not up for discussion. It's my lab, my rules.
抱抱和好
Hug it out.
你过来
Come to me.
是我在生你的气
I-I-I'm the one that's mad at you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
每次都好用
Works every time.
好了 你那边有什么发现
Okay, what do you got for me?
拉瓦塔胃部的残留物
Contents of Lavetta's stomach.
她死前两小时内吃过晚餐
Turns out she ate less than two hours before she died --
贻贝 鸭 还有某种李子什么的
mussels, duck, and some sort of plum something,
意大利咖啡配棉花糖
fudge-espresso souffle.
听上去像是浪漫晚餐
Sounds like a romantic dinner.
不是随随便便的浪漫晚餐
Mm. It's not just any romantic dinner.
是石屋餐厅
That is La Maison de Pierre,
那个意大利咖啡配棉花糖是他们的特色菜
and that souffle is their specialty dish.
我们周年纪念的时候皮皮就带我去那吃的
Oh! That's where Pippy took us for our anniversary dinner.
我觉得我会再回那里请你吃一顿
Mm-hmm, and I have a feeling I'll be back there
"皮皮是坏人 她很抱歉"晚餐
for the "Pippy is an ass and she's super-sorry" dinner.
好 我八点可以出门 等不及了
Yeah, I'll be ready at 8:00. Can't wait.
红色和黑色
Red and black.
罗斯伍德来电
干吗 罗西
What's up, Rosie?
十五分钟后石屋餐厅见
Hey, meet me at La Maison de Pierre in 15 minutes.
不行 我要看完有组织犯罪那边的资料
No, I have to get through these binders from the gang unit.
也就是说 我没有时间也没有兴趣
Translation -- I have zero time or interest
跟你共进晚餐
in going to dinner with you.
不好意思 这餐厅跟案件有关
Uh, excuse me, this is case-related.
不是约会
It's not a date,
很有意思的是你居然会往那上想
though it's very interesting your mind went there.
我什么都没想 那家餐厅有什么跟案件相关的
My mind didn't go anywhere. What's this case thing?
不 我不会上当的
Nope, I'm not gonna fall for that.
我告诉你 你就会不带我 自己过去
I tell you, you end up going there without me,
那还有什么意思
and what's the fun in that, huh?
十五分钟后见
See you in 15.
这真是美丽惊喜的完美诠释
It's the perfect definition of a beautiful surprise.
你好吗
How you doing? Ooh.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
说了这几个字准没好事
Nothing good comes from those four words.
我最近想了很多
I've been thinking a lot,
我觉得我们要把"我们"的节奏放慢点
and I think that we need to slow this, this "us" down.
多慢
How slow?
很慢
Pretty slow.
我需要点时间
I just need some time.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
这是因为你的离婚还是
Is that about your divorce or...
我只是觉得时机不对
I just think that our timing is off,
而我的客户需要我
and my clients need me.
凯特
Kat.
你有什么瞒着我
What aren't you telling me?
这是我想要的
That this is what I want,
我希望你能够尊重我的医院
and I wish you would respect my wishes.
这是你想要的吗
This is what you want?
真好笑 因为你的脉搏在加速
That's funny because your pulse is racing
而你头疼得像要裂出个大峡谷一样
and you're developing a headache the size of the Grand Canyon.
看上去这是你最不想要的了
This seems like the last thing you want.
我
I...
再见 罗西
Goodbye, Rosie.
这地方能再老套一点吗
Can this place by any more cliché?
昏暗的灯光 俗气的装饰
The dim lighting, the cheesy decor,
食物贵的离谱
the seriously overpriced food...
好了 你怎么回事
Okay, enough already. What's up with you?
没事
Nothing.
别跟我装没事
Don't "nothing" me.
这环境太适合让你
This is the perfect setup
发表"静下心来细嗅玫瑰"的讲话了
for one of your "stop and smell the roses" lectures,
但我今天就看到你
but all I'm getting from you
闷闷不乐地板着脸 不说话了
are broody cheekbones and silence.
我只是在希望招待拉瓦塔的服务员
I'm just hoping that the waitress that served Lavetta that night
能记得她和谁在一起
can remember who she was with.
你想是什么让你郁郁寡欢吗
Do you want to talk about whatever it is that stole your joy?
什么都没法让我郁郁寡欢
Nothing can steal my joy.
我很抱歉的通知你 最近有欢乐抢劫案
I hate to tell you this, but there has been a joy heist,
而你 朋友 就是受害者
and you, my friend, are the victim.
但我记得当初是你
But I believe you were the one
一直要求不谈私事的 对不对
that was pushing for no personal talk, right?
你应该开心才对
You should be happy.
正常情况才会让我开心
What would make me happy is normal,
而正常情况会是你强迫我
and normal would be you forcing me to taste
去尝尝那个人盘子里
that perfectly crisp garlic baguette
脆脆的大蒜法棍
off that guy's plate.
吉诺特说你们想见我
Jeanot said you wanted to see me.
是的 你几天前是不是招待了这位女士
Yes, um, did you serve this woman a couple nights ago?
她和她的男伴大吵了一架
She got in a big fight with her date,
让人印象深刻
made quite the impression.
-为什么吵架 -不知道
- A fight about what? - I don't know.
看上去男伴对她有意思 但我觉得
He seemed interested in her, but I got the impression
她对男方没有感情
that she did not return the affections.
你为什么这么觉得
What gave you that impression?
肢体语言
Body language.
肢体语言吗
Body language?
你就从
You got all that
零星的谈话和肢体语言中推断出来的吗
from a few snippets of conversation and body language?
看看周围 这里都是夫妻情侣
I mean, look around. It's all couples in here.
在这种地方工作时间一长
You work in a place like this long enough,
你就变成了情感专家一样
and you become some type of relationship expert.
就拿你来说
I mean, take you for example.
你今晚是被甩了之类的吗
Did you get dumped or something tonight?
这是你的肢体语言告诉我的
I mean, that's what your body language is telling me.
真的是这样吗
Is that what happened?
我们把注意力放在案子上 好吗
Let's just focus on the case, okay?
你能形容一下她那天的男伴吗
Can you describe her date that night?
当然
Uh, sure.
大概一米七八 整洁的白人 棕色头发
Uh...5'10"-ish, clean-cut white guy, brown hair.
西装很糟糕
Oh, bad suit.
我就说吧
I told you.
先别妄下结论 好吗
Okay, now, don't jump to conclusions, okay?
去他的宽恕
Forgiveness my ass.
你手那么快也抢不到 小玩家
You got nothing on these quick little fingers, player-player.
我没告诉你
Look, I didn't tell you
是因为我知道你会怎么想
because I knew what you would think.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表