剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
跟我们俩都认识的那位古巴女有关系吗
have anything to do with a Cuban woman we both know?
有吗
Yeah?
不 别这样
Nah, uh, come on.
我对维拉有没有感觉并不重要
Whatever I may or may not feel for Villa is irrelevant.
谁说的
Says who?
听着 我所剩的
Look, I've got a little less time
时日少了很多
on the life clock than I should.
这是事实
That's a fact.
维拉最害怕被人丢下...
Villa's greatest fear is being left behind --
这也是事实
Also a fact.
所以你要保护她不被你伤到吗
So, what, are you protecting her against yourself?
不 我只是想遵从你的教诲 做一名绅士
No, I'm just trying to be the gentleman you raised me to be.
好吧
Okay.
所以如果现在凯特是最适合你的
So if Kat is what's right for you right now
而且你还想跟她在一起
and you still want to be with her,
那你就应该去争取
Then you fight for her.
拿着
Here.
姑娘们给我送来的
Girls sent me up with this.
是那些烧毁的玻璃纤维的检测报告
Oh, it's the test results on the burnt fiberglass.
好像...
Looks like...
怎么回事
What is it?
我知道凶手是怎么进入拉瓦塔的公♥寓♥了
I know how the killer got into Lavetta's apartment.
我们弄错了 她没让他进来
We were wrong. She didn't let him in.
你随时可以谢我
You can thank me at anytime.
该死 罗西
Damn it, Rosie!
我差点就开枪了
I almost shot you.
这次我要谢你什么
What am I thanking you for this time?
-下次别这么偷偷摸摸地靠近我 -好吧
- Don't sneak up on me like that, okay? - Oh, okay.
跟着玻璃纤维的线索找过来
The fiberglass evidence that got us here.
我会觉得
I would've figured out
凶手是从天花板进来的
the killer came in through the ceiling.
好吧 如果你这么说的话
Mm, yeah, right, okay, if you say so.
你要我帮忙上去吗
You need some help getting up there?
不 我能 我能自己上去 谢谢
No, I can -- I can boost myself up, thank you.
好吧 因为一个人是不可能自己上去的
Oh, okay, 'cause it's physically impossible to boost oneself up.
你能离开这里吗
Can you just please move?
这地方容不下两个人
This space wasn't exactly built for two.
这是我的气场 充盈整个房♥间
That's my aura -- tends to fill a room.
有些人恢复了活力嘛
Someone's got some pep back in their step.
怎么了 你女朋友和你复合了吗
What happened? Your girlfriend take you back?
还没有 但我自有计划...
Nope, not yet, but I have a plan. Just...
这也太荒谬了 我来帮我
You know what? This is ridiculous. Let me help you.
不 我能行
No, I got it covered.
我不会让你摔下来的
I'm not gonna drop you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-快点就行 -我数到三
- Just make it quick. - Okay. On three.
-一 二 -快点
- One, two... - Hurry up.
三
Three!
好了
Ready. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你上来干什么
What are you doing up here?
那你上来干什么
What are you doing up here?
我想找些证据
I'm trying to find some evidence.
那你来干什么
What are you doing?
我就知道
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你不要妨碍我
I need you to stay out of my way.
这可有点难度
Yeah, well, that's gonna be kind of hard to do.
我们走
Let's go.
这是我的约翰·麦克兰时刻
This is my John McClane moment.
就是《虎胆龙威》里的那个约翰·麦克兰
You know, John McClane from "Die hard"?
不 等等
No, wait a minute.
别告诉我你没看过《虎胆龙威》
Don't tell me you have not seen "Die hard."
-没看过 -你...
- No. - You...
你怎么会没看过《虎胆龙威》
I can't even figure out how you've not seen "Die hard."
那部电影超赞
It's a great movie.
"到海岸边来
"Come out to the coast.
我们一起 享受美好的时光"
Let's get together. Let's have a good time."
明明是"一起好好乐一乐"
It's, "Let's have a few laughs."
我就知道你看过
See, I knew you seen it.
对 我错了
That is right. That's my bad.
那
There.
只有这间公♥寓♥能通过这个管道爬过去
That's the only apartment that has access to the same crawlspace.
-来 -不 我可以的
- Here. - No, I got it. I got it.
-好 -搞定
- Yep, yep. - Got it.
好 咱们下去
All right. Let's go down here.
罗西 你给我...待在这
You, Rosie...Stay.
没人在家
No one's home.
但我知道这是谁的家
But I know whose place this is.
蒂安娜的
Tiana's.
这里到处都是她和她姐姐的照片
There are photos of her and her sister all over the apartment.
这跟拉瓦塔肺中烧焦的玻璃纤维一样
Burnt fiberglass like the ones in Lavetta's lungs.
杀害拉瓦塔的凶手一直近在我们眼前
Lavetta's killer was right in front of us this whole time.
我跟蒂安娜聊过
Well, I spent time with Tiana.
我觉得她被吓坏了 不是凶手
What I saw was a scared girl, not a killer.
真的吗
Oh, really?
如果她是为了向她的帮派证明自己
Well, how about she did it to prove herself to her gang,
一血帮 而且有用
the FDS crew, and it worked?
看看这个
Check this out.
她五分钟前上传了这个
She uploaded that to her cell five minutes ago.
今天是她的入帮日
Today's her initiation day.
你看看这个
Take a look at these.
烧毁的玻璃纤维
The burnt fiberglass.
我们得马上找到蒂安娜
We have to find Tiana now.
欢迎来到入帮日
Welcome to initiation day.
是啊 谁说姐妹会
Right, 'cause nothing says sisterhood
不喜欢动拳脚呢
like a good ass whupping.
东迈阿密警局 散开
East Miami P.D.! Break it up!
散开 散开 赶紧散开
Hey, break it up! Break it up! Break it up now!
我们什么都没干
We weren't doing nothin'.
-对吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ -对
- Right, ladies? - Right.
你们不用瞎操心
Just don't concern you.
她有警徽和枪
She has a badge and a gun, okay?
你还是先想想清楚吧
I need you to make better choices.
我认识你吧 这张脸
I know you, don't I? That face...
你是不是在第二大道铁人健身房♥工作
Do you work out at Iron fitness on 2nd avenue?
不 不对
No, that's not it.
也许是华盛顿街的莎莎舞俱乐部
Maybe the salsa club on Washington?
等等 我想起来了
Oh, wait. I remember.
昨天我在拉瓦塔的公♥寓♥外看到了你的车
I saw you in your car outside Lavetta's apartment yesterday.
你认识拉瓦塔吧
You do know Lavetta, right?
这就能解释为什么她死的那晚
I mean, that would explain why you were in her apartment
你在她公♥寓♥里
the night she died.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
该死 为什么他们老是要跑
Damn it. Why do they always run?
这可不明智 不明智
Hey, hey, it's a bad idea, bad idea,
除非你们喜欢监狱的滋味
Unless you like the smell of a jail.
到底怎么回事
W-what the hell's going on?
我想她刚刚给你姐姐宣读了她的权利
I think your sister just got read her rights.
你姐姐因涉嫌杀害拉瓦塔·瑟兰诺被捕
Your sister is under arrest for the murder of Lavetta Serrano.
这不可能 你们撒谎
That's crazy. You're lying.
我们有证据可以证明 蒂安娜
We have the evidence to prove it, Tiana.
我们找到了她杀害拉瓦塔
We have the green jeans she wore
那晚穿的绿色牛仔裤
the night she killed Lavetta.
那上面还全是烧焦的玻璃纤维
Still has burnt fiberglass all over them.
雷吉娜
Regine?
那条牛仔裤对你来说太大了 蒂安娜
The jeans were too big to be yours, Tiana.
牛仔裤内的皮肤细胞
the DNA from the skin cells inside the jeans
也证实是雷吉娜穿的
will prove that Regine was wearing them.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
拉瓦塔小姐是我的朋友
Miss Lavetta was my friend.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表