剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
罗斯伍德家有一个罗西就够了
One Rosewood like Rosie is plenty.
我听到了哦
I heard that.
我同意
And I agree.
我们有个流浪的孩子已经躺在了解剖台上
Here's the deal -- we have one runaway on a slab,
另一个还不知所踪
another in the wind.
化验的事情怎么样了
Where are we with the lab stuff?
还在等结果
Still waiting on the results.
我把现有的线索仔细过一遍 但现在
I'm poring over what little we have, but right now --
与此同时 我们可以去一趟妈妈那里
In the meantime, uh, we can go to mom's house,
拿上我的旧日记本
grab my old diary.
上面有所有藏身街道的最佳地点
It's got all the best street spots to hide out,
为了躲避警♥察♥
you know, to avoid the cops.
总比在这儿站着强
Better than standing around here.
好的
Okay.
好的 那我出去找线索 顺便找个新搭档
All right, I'm off to find a lead and a new partner.
后面那个别急
Hold off on that last part.
我应该给你找到了新搭档
I think I found the partner for you.
看看谁来了
Hey. Look who's here.
怎么了 你要搬家
What's going on? You moving?
没有 我在大扫除
No, I am purging,
准备好接受唐娜·罗斯伍德二代吧
getting ready for Donna Rosewood 2.0.
唐娜·罗斯伍德一代怎么了
Okay, what happened to Donna Rosewood 1.0?
她养家糊口 退休 然后离婚了
Well, she raised a family, retired, and then got a divorce.
这么多年 我收集了太多东西
Along the way, I've collected way too much stuff.
等等 这是我一年级时给你做的
Wait a minute. I made this for you in the first grade.
是的
Yes, you did.
我看了下 我这儿有四个
And the last time I looked, I had four of them.
我不吸烟 你也不是小孩子了
Now, I don't smoke, and you're no longer a child.
但这个的制♥作♥工艺 你得 你得
But the craftsmanship on this, you got -- you got...
这要是在车♥库♥卖♥♥掉一个能赚五块钱
It will fetch me at least $5 in the garage sale.
才五块钱
That's it? $5?
好吧 五块我买♥♥了
Okay, I'll put $5 on it.
成交
Sold.
你们要是看到什么
Anything else you two see
不想让我卖♥♥掉的东西 请自己带回家
that you don't want me to sell, please, take it home.
我这就去拯救我的小丑玩偶
Okay. That's my cue to go save Mr. Chuckles
免得被你卖♥♥给六岁孩子
before you sell it to a 6-year-old.
你们俩来干什么
What brings you two here?
我们在调查一个离家出走的
We're investigating the murder of
15岁孩子的谋杀案
a 15-year-old runaway.
你要我跟她谈谈吗
Do I need to go talk to her?
你知道皮皮的 她愿意说的时候就说了
Well, you know Pipp. She'll talk when she talks.
但我会照看她的
But I've got my eye on her.
谁照看你
Who's got their eye on you?
你选好心脏专科医生了吗
Have you chosen a cardiologist yet?
我在看
I'm working on it.
你这是什么意思 你在看
What's that supposed to mean -- you're working on it?
-皮皮 -有什么好看的
- H-hey, Pipp -- - what is there to work on?
你想看看我的手工艺作品
Did you want to take a look at the craftsmanship of my...
小博蒙特 你给我回来
Beaumont Jr., you come back here.
博蒙特
Beaumont!
记得我给你做美甲的那个晚上吗
Remember the night I gave you the mani-pedi?
我怎么会不记得 你那时八岁
Uh, you think I don't? You were 8 years old.
我和布兰迪有个重要的约会
I had that big date with Brandi.
你劫持了帮你卸甲的那家伙
And then you held that fingernail polish remover hostage.
你要是付了赎金
Well, if you had paid the ransom,
你就不用染着"芭比"蓝
you wouldn't have had to wear Barbie blue
或者"追星妹"粉的指甲去赴约了
or Fangirl pink on your date.
她当晚就把我甩了
She dumped me that night.
就是这个粉色吗 就是那瓶指甲油
Is this the pink? Is this it right here?
没错 这就是"惨遭被甩"的那个粉
That is dump me pink, yes.
告诉你 我那是帮你呢
I'mma tell you, I did you a favor.
帮你甩掉那个浪货
Got rid of that tramp.
这是以前的日记
Here is the diary.
跟你一起唱的那个女孩是谁
Who's the girl singing with you?
一起混的同伴 凯西
Oh, that is my partner in crime, Cassie.
我离家出走那会遇到的
I met her when I was on the lam.
我和她 只要有小费
I mean, me and her -- we would sing
几乎哪里都去 什么歌♥都唱
any and everywhere for tips, like...
听起来你们在一起的时候过得很开心
It sounds like you guys had fun together.
抱歉 我知道你们那时候一定担心死了
I'm sorry. I know you guys were worried sick.
但是听我说
But listen --
混街头也不完全是件坏事
Life on the streets wasn't all that bad.
凯西她会保护我不受任何伤害
Well, Cassie made sure nothing bad happened to me,
而且每一天她都会告诉我
and on a daily basis, she told me,
"滚回家去吧"
"Get your ass home."
最后 你还是听她的了
And eventually, you listened.
可以这么说吧
Something like that.
提麦在手腕上找到突破点了
Oh! Tmi comes through on the clutch.
我得走了
Got to go.
去吧
All right.
可以求同存异嘛
Could agree to disagree.
我想也只能这么办了
I think that's what we'll have to do.
-会想办法解决的 -当然
- Then we'll work it out. - Sure.
罗西
Rosie.
这是马丁内斯 我的新搭档
This is Martinez, my new partner.
什么 真是个大新闻
What?! Big news, big news.
欢迎加入 我是
Welcome to the fold. I'm --
我知道你是谁 罗斯伍德医生
I know who you are, Dr. Rosewood.
你应该佩戴来访证的
You should have a visitor's badge.
我的口袋方巾就能表明我的身份
My pocket square is my badge.
我去给你拿一个来
I'll get you a badge.
维拉 你知道各种人我都喜欢
Villa, you know I love people --
但他根本不算是人 对吧
But that's not people, right?
-对 -警监觉得他就像黏土 随我搓揉
- No. - Cap thinks he's clay I can mold,
但是这家伙完全是石头做的
but this guy's made of stone.
等等 你来这里干什么
Wait a second. What -- what are you doing here?
听我说 我想我知道
Listen, I think I know
无名女尸生前曾去过的至少一个地方
at least one place Jane Doe was before she died,
但我需要证明我的理论
but I need to test my theory.
我已经数不清我们到底打破了多少条规定了
I've lost track of how many regulations we're breaking.
-桡神经浅支神经炎 -什么
- Handcuff neuropathy. - What?
桡神经浅支神经炎 我喜欢这个词的发音
Handcuff neuropat-hey! I like the sound of that.
她感染了耐甲氧西林金葡菌
Jane Doe had MRSA.
一种葡萄球菌感染病
It's a staph infection
会在居住在拥挤狭窄的地方的人之间传播
passed between people living in close quarters.
六条 我们打破了六条规定 而且还没完
Six -- we're breaking six regulations and counting.
请你停下来吧
Please make it stop.
如果可以的话 我们就不会站在这里了
If I could make it stop, we wouldn't be standing here.
死者是个无家可归的女孩
Jane Doe was homeless.
她的耐甲氧西林金葡菌可能是从庇护所传染的
She probably got MRSA from a shelter.
如果不知道"桡神经浅支神经炎"
I'd agree if it weren't for the
我也会同意这个说法的
handcuff neuropat-hey!
她双手上同一位置的桡神经浅支
She has damage to the superficial radial nerve
都受到了损伤
on both hands at the same spot.
-死者曾经被抓 -正是
- Jane Doe was arrested. - Exactly.
手铐铐得太紧了
The handcuffs were put on too tight.
挤压到了两遍手腕上的神经
Pinched nerves in both wrists.
接着她被关进了牢房♥
And then she's put in a holding cell
她的耐甲氧西林金葡菌可能就是在那感染的
where she could have picked up MRSA.
我现在就要验证这个设想
Which is what I'm testing for now.
推理很精彩 罗斯伍德医生
Brilliant deduction, Dr. Rosewood.
我也觉得
I thought so.
千万别
Don't do that.
鼓励他只会让他更嘚瑟
Encouraging him only makes it worse.
等着 你看好了
Here. Watch this.
罗西 这种事概率太小了
Rosie, it's a long shot.
可是这样的小概率事件已经变成确定事实了
Well, our long shot just turned into a sure thing.
发现匹配
看 无名氏手腕上创口
See, the trauma to Jane Doe's wrist
说明她在被警方关押时候被手铐弄伤
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表