剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
You know what? I don't -- I don't need to know.
维拉 谢谢你愿意尝试
Look Villa...thanks for trying.
我知道这种感觉简直难以承受
And I know it was an impossible undertaking,
但是你愿意赶过来对我来说意义重大
but it means a lot that you came along for the ride.
这一程还没有结束
Ride's not over yet.
别这样 维拉
Oh, come on, Villa.
我们已经看过不知道多少遍了
We've already looked at that too many times to count.
我们看过派对的监控录像
We looked at the party footage,
但我们没有看下午的录像
but we didn't take it back to the afternoon.
这是我们的朋友·苏西·Q 那儿呢
Look, our friend Suzie Q. There.
看看她去见谁
Look who she's meeting with.
看起来我们也没有偏得太远
I guess we weren't that far off, after all.
虽然一般不会接到这种客人 但也行吧
Not my usual clientele, but I'm down.
亲爱的 不幸的是这不是派对
Unfortunately, sweetie, this isn't a party.
我其实是为了公事
I'm actually here on official business.
-你是个条子 -坐下
- You're a cop. - Sit it down.
我没做什么错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
你不能逮捕我
You can't arrest me.
这个还是交给我来决定吧
Well, why don't you let me decide that?
这家酒店有好多摄像头
Turns out this hotel has lots of cameras
指向各个不同的方向
pointed in all sorts of directions.
这些摄像头发现在万巴♥赫♥死的那一天
And one of those cameras picked up an interesting conversation
你和其中一位顾客的交流很有意思
between you and one of the guests the day Wambach died.
你不用告诉我任何事
Now, you don't have to tell me anything,
但我对发生的事已经有个大致的想法了
But I have a pretty good idea of what happened.
问题是 在我看来
The problem is, in my version,
你会被关上好久
you're going away for a long time.
我只是把那个家伙灌醉
All I did was get the guy drunk.
梅尔文
Hey, Melvin.
你在找市长给我配一把大钥匙吗
Oh, you're calling the mayor to get me one of those big keys?
他们以前会给那些为社区做出贡献的人
They usually give those out to people who do good in the community.
现在我有证据能证实万巴♥赫♥医生是被谋杀的
And now that I have proof that Dr. Wambach was murdered...
我能和怀亚特警监谈谈吗
Hi. Can I speak to Captain Wyatt, please?
好的 多瑞丝 我等着
Sure, Doris. I'll hold.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道在迈阿密
Well, you know what's great
做病理学家有什么好处吗
about being the best pathologist in miami?
关系
Connections!
我认识各路记者
Oh, yeah, I got the reporters, journalists.
其实 认识的人太多了
Actually, it's too many of them.
你准备曝光我
You're gonna report me?
不不不 我只是邀请他们
Oh, no, no. I'm just calling to invite them
跟我们一起玩玩
to hang out with us, you know?
拍点照片
Shoot the stuff.
大概三十分钟后
Yeah, in about 30 minutes,
这个会客室会挤满媒体
This whole lobby will be flooded with press.
有意思的是 在我看来
And it's funny because you don't strike me
你好像不擅长站在聚光灯下
as somebody who does well under the bright lights.
妨碍司法公正
Obstruction of justice.
这个罪名将伴随你一辈子
That's gonna follow you for the rest of your life.
拜托
Oh, please.
你以为我没检查过气管吗
You think I didn't check the trachea?
不够仔细
Not well enough.
顺便 其实我不认识什么记者
Oh, and, by the way, I don't really know any reporters.
罗西 你来这儿干什么
Rosie, what are you doing here?
总得来跟我们的新朋友告别吧
I had to say goodbye to our new friends.
-你说什么呢 -什么叫告别
- What are you talking about? - What do you mean, "Goodbye"?
没有告别 等我回到家我们还是朋友
There's no goodbye. I was gonna friend you when we got home.
家 家 你知道吗
Home. Home. See, you know what?
这就是我为什么喜欢这个地方
That's actually what I love about this place.
这让你感觉你好像...
It really makes you feel like you --
好像你就住在这里
Like you live here, you know?
但是我家里可没有这个
But I don't have this at home.
这个迷你吧台 这个迷你吧台太棒了
This mini bar -- this mini bar is incredible.
这些坚果能吃上好几天
Look, got mashuga nuts for days.
还有这些 特别好看的冰块盘
Got these -- these cool-looking ice-cube trays.
现在人们都不喜欢喝冰饮了
You know, people don't respect a cold drink anymore.
所有东西都要在室温 室温
Everything's at room temperature, room temperature.
这是可气 我根本没这个选择
That's all the rage. That's not an option for me.
我要冰
I need ice.
冰 冰 宝贝
Ice, ice, baby.
你这么喜欢冰还真奇怪
Yeah. Weird how much you like ice.
不 我不是喜欢冰 我爱冰
No, no, I don't like ice. I love ice.
这些东西 这些东西这么小
Yeah, and these things are -- they're so small.
它们甚至可以装入水瓶中
You know, they can actually fit into a water bottle.
2.8厘米 四条边
2.8 centimeters -- all four sides.
完美立方体
A perfect cube.
他经常这样吗
Is he always like this?
所以我才嫁给他
It's why I married him.
亲爱的 你嘴真甜
Ah, mooney, you're so sweet.
你猜万巴♥赫♥医生的食道有多宽
And guess how wide Dr. Wambach's trachea is.
刚好2.4厘米
It's exactly 2.4 centimeters.
刚好能塞下2.8厘米的立方体
Just big enough to fit a 2.8 cube in there
在其融化之前卡在里面
for it to get stuck before it melts.
罗西 你在说什么
Rosie, what are you talking about?
你雇了一个应♥召♥女 把他哄醉
Then you paid a call girl to get him nice and passed out.
她走的时候没有关门
She leaves the sliding door open,
这样就能神不知鬼不觉地溜进去
which makes it easy to get into the room undetected.
这些阳台靠的这么近真是太奇怪了
It's really odd how close these balconies are.
-是啊 -我为什么要这么做
- Yeah, it is. - Why would I do that?
我马上要去波特兰的法医办公室
I'm about to be head medical examiner
当验尸官了
at the Portland M.E.'s office.
我没有...我没有说你做了什么
Oh, I didn't -- I didn't say you did anything.
对吧 凯希
Right, Casey?
凯希 她在说什么
Casey, what's she talking about?
我的朋友都在这里
All my friends are here.
我的家人
My family.
我只知道这个地方
I-it's the only place I've ever known.
我为你的升职等了五年
I waited five years for you to get that promotion,
结果成了泡影
and it never happened.
我不想搬到波特兰
I wasn't gonna move to Portland.
你...你怎么知道
How -- how did you even know how --
她听到我说的花椰菜案子了
She heard what I said about the broccoli,
然后她决定要做得更好
then she decided to do me one better
所以用了冰块 这样就不会在食管里找到
and use the ice so it couldn't be found in the trachea.
但不幸的是 凯希 在零摄氏度的时候
But, unfortunately for you, Casey, at 32 degrees,
冰会在组织上留下个小小的擦痕
ice leaves a tiny abrasive scarring on the tissue.
而他迟早能弄明白
And it was only a matter of time till he figured it out
因为罗西 他就像是狗狗闻到骨头一样
because Rosie -- he's -- he's like a dog with a bone.
所以他才这么厉害
That's what makes him so amazing.
他永远 永远不会弄错谋杀案
He'll never, ever miss a homicide.
永远
Ever.
看我在旅行箱里找到了什么
Look what I found in the suitcase.
不管有没有罗西的指点
This broad was killing your boss
这个妞都会杀了你老板
with or without Rosie's help.
小猫 你这是要去哪 游泳池吗
Okay, kitten, where were you headed, the pool?
对了 还有 安娜丽莎不是我的妻子
Oh, and, by the way, Annalise isn't my wife.
她是名警探
She's a detective.
凯希·里德 你因谋杀
Casey Reed, you're under arrest
斯坦利·万巴♥赫♥医生被捕了
for the murder of Dr. Stanley Wambach.
她很厉害的
She's good.
警监 我想来谢谢你
Captain, just wanted to thank you
这周末为我做的一切
for everything you did for me this weekend --
合谋和骗局 这一类的
flimming and the flamming, et cetera, et cetera.
罗西 我这辈子求了四次婚
You know, Rosie, I made four proposals in my life.
当我单膝下跪 看向玛莎的时候
When I got on a knee and I looked up at Martha,
我们当时可在教堂里
I mean, we were in church, no less.
-你去礼拜的吗 -不是 是参加葬礼
- You go to church? - No, it was a funeral,
但我真的相信我当时的话
But I-I really believed what I was saying.
我当时满怀希望和信念
I had hope, faith, whatever you want to call it.
而最好笑的是
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表