剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我以为你因为打架被休学了
I assumed you'd gotten suspended for fighting,
但不是因为打架 是不是
but...that wasn't it, was it?
不是 我当时在医院
No, I was in the hospital.
有一些心脏病的并发症
Had some heart complications.
但你回来后更强壮了
But you came back stronger.
没错 你也会的
Yes, I did, and you will, too.
罗西 等等我
Yo, Rosie, hold up.
我知道刚刚在重症监护室有点忙乱
Look, I know things got a little hectic in ICU, so --
是 怪我
Yeah, my bad.
我不应该那样指手画脚
I probably shouldn't have stuck my nose in there like that.
不不不 你的直觉一向很准
No, no, no, no. Your instincts are always spot-on,
今天 你也救了吉吉一命
and today, I mean, you helped save Gigi's life, so...
我可能帮了忙 但最终是你下的决定
Well, I may have pushed, but ultimately, it was your call.
我必须得说
Well, I got to say,
今天和你并肩战斗让我回到了
being in the trenches with you today took me back.
回到了从前 对不对
Took you back to the old days, right?
-没错 -在医学院的日子
- Yes, man. - Med school.
被弗兰肯斯坦博士大吼
Getting screamed on by Dr. Frankenstein.
他让我一年级的时候生不如死
Oh, he made my first year a living hell.
我知道
I know he did.
听说他现在在约翰·霍普金斯医院吓唬实习生
I hear the old man's still terrorizing the interns at John Hopkins.
-太疯狂了 他很严格 -他很恐怖
- Crazy, he was tough. - He was terrible.
但我们还是熬过去了 对吗
But we still did our thing, right?
最珍贵的时光
Time of my life.
-好了 -好了 干得漂亮
- All right, man. - All right, good job.
-没错 -回头见
- Yes, sir. - Later.
开始做吧
Do this, okay.
这是伊兹考夫家的电♥话♥
You've reached the Izikoff residence.
请留言 我们将很快回电
Leave a message, and we'll call you right back.
妈妈 爸爸 是我
Mom, Dad. It's me.
塔拉 很显然
Tara. Obviously.
我打电♥话♥来告诉你们 我要卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
Um, I'm calling to let you know that I'm selling my place
要搬去和皮皮一起住
and I'm moving in with Pippy.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
我和皮皮要结婚了
Pippy and I are getting married.
我们很久没有说过话了 两年多了
It's...been a while since we've talked, over two years.
我很想听到你们的消息
I'd really love to hear from you,
但是我接受那也许不可能了
But I accept that that probably won't ever happen.
我是说 我在试着接受 我只是
I mean, I'm trying to accept that, I just --
我只是希望不要这样
I just wish it didn't have to be this way.
我很想你们
I miss you both.
再见
Bye.
起码我有一个孩子知道该敲门
Well, at least one of my children remembers how to knock.
别伸脖子了 我的天
Well, stop craning your neck, for goodness sake.
进来吧 我一个人
Come on in, I'm alone.
好的
Good.
这是给你的
These are for you.
山龙眼
Oh, proteas.
-你还记得我喜欢山龙眼 -其实是皮皮还记得
- You remembered I love proteas. - Actually, it was pippy who remembered.
是她挑的花
She actually picked them out.
我懂了
Ah, I see.
我猜她还跟你说了我那天晚上在约会
Suppose she also told you that I was on a date the other night.
是 她是说了
Yeah, she might have mentioned that.
她觉得我不应该
She thinks that I shouldn't be --
当时她是怎么隐晦地说的来着
How did she so elegantly put it? --
在和你♥爸♥爸结束不久后
Be getting my groove on so soon
就很快重返情场
after things with your father.
我要跟你说
Well, let me tell you something.
首先声明 那件事没有发生
For the record, that never happened.
太好了
Good.
我还没准备好的时候 那件事不会发生
It is not going to happen until I'm ready for that.
停 停 我很安心
No, no, I-I'm good.
不用担心
No more worries.
我很安心
I'm good.
这对你们两个一定非常奇怪
This has got to be so weird for the both of you,
宝贝 我非常抱歉 宝贝
and, baby, I'm so sorry. Baby --
听着 你不需要对我们解释什么 好吗
Listen, you do not have to explain yourself to us, okay?
只要你能开心 我和皮皮全力支持你
Whatever makes you happy, Pippy and I support you 100%.
-不论怎样 -皮皮在哪
- No matter what. - Where is pippy?
她怎么不亲口来告诉说
How come she's not here to tell me this in person?
她和提麦在约会
Oh, she and Tmi are on a date.
尽力保证她们两在
Yeah, trying to make sure they're both on the --
同一步调上
The same page.
没错 所以你今晚属于我了
Exactly, which is why you're all mine tonight.
只有你和我
Just me and you.
我带你出去 随便你想去哪里
I am taking you out, anywhere you want to go.
你刚刚是说 你是说随便什么地方吗
You did not just say any-- did you say anywhere?
我想一下
Let me think about it.
是的 我说随便你想去哪里
Yeah, I said anywhere you want to go.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby, baby.
哥们 哥们 哥们
Brother, brother, brother.
你妈妈今晚要花光你所有的钱
Your mama is gonna spend your money tonight.
-我就是这么打算的 -我们去哪
- That's what I wanted to do. - Where we going?
但是我没有好好打扮
I'm not dressed, though.
没有关系 你想去买♥♥点什么吗
That's okay. You want to go buy something?
我说了随便哪里都可以
I said anywhere. Hey.
我儿子去哪了 谁绑♥架♥了我儿子
Where's my son? Who kidnapped my boy and --
你知道我是爱你的
You know I love you.
你们把他 你们对他做了什么
And where did -- what did you do with him?
这在进步
Progress.
私家法医
私家法医
第一季 第九集
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表