剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
placed her in police custody.
我在这间牢房♥找到的耐甲氧西林金葡菌
The MRSA bacteria I found in this cell
跟我在局里从她身上提取到的互匹配
places her in this precinct.
要多少个罗斯伍德家的人
How many Rosewoods does it take
才能解决一桩命案调查
to solve a murder investigation?
不是说笑的 我这么问很合理
Not a joke. It's a legitimate question.
好了
All right, so,
这就是我以前离家出走的时候常来的地方
I used to hang out here a lot, back when I ran away.
死者也在这里待过
Jane Doe spent time here, too.
她是因为和其他几个孩子
She was actually arrested
沿街乞讨才被逮捕的
for panhandling with some other kids.
看来海滨大道依旧是他们常去的地方
I guess, then, the promenade is still the go-to spot.
你知道的 那里人多好行乞
You know, there's a lot of people to bum from,
还有睡觉的地方
places to sleep.
有些事大概永远都不会变吧
I guess some things never change.
而有些事亟待改变 比如你的驾驶技术
And some things need to change, like your driving.
你刚刚闯红灯了
You ran a red light.
没有 我只是潇洒地通过了一个黄灯
No, I gracefully coasted through one yellow that --
明明是红灯
That was actually red.
现在这个样子
This sounds a lot like
就像跟老爸老妈一边走一边说话一样
walking and talking with mom and dad.
没错 你的口气听起来就像我爸妈
Yeah, you do sound like my mom and dad.
我不能既当你妈又当你♥爸♥吧
I can't be both your mom and your dad.
其中一个角色至少得由你负责
You have to take responsibility for one.
你们俩这样是怎么破案的
How do you two get anything done?
靠细心
Very carefully.
公用电♥话♥
皮皮 你准备回家了吗
Pipp, you ready to come home?
没有 我就是打来问候一下你
No. I'm just checking on you.
那向我保证一件事
Then promise me something.
我要你每天同一时候
I want you to be at that pay phone
都来这个公用电♥话♥这里
every day at this time.
-我会打给你 -好 我保证
- I'm gonna call you. - Okay. I promise.
记得兄妹守则第四条吗
Remember sibling code number four?
答应了就一定要做到
If you make a promise, you keep the promise.
我会准时到的
I'll be here.
你刚刚想什么呢
Where'd you go just now?
不重要
Uh, doesn't matter.
奥斯卡 这两个女孩里有你认识的吗
Oscar, do you know either one of these girls?
认识 那个是爱丽丝
Yeah, that's -- that's Alice.
另外那个 叫基拉
And the other one -- that's Kira.
我们在海滨大道那边一起混过
We hang out at the promenade together.
她们俩应该是最好的朋友
T-they're like best friends.
你知道基拉现在在哪吗
Do you know where Kira is now?
不知道
No.
她或许带爱丽丝去了诊所什么的
Maybe she took Alice to, like, a clinic or something.
她看起来不怎么好
She wasn't looking too good.
你的症状表明 你也生病了
Your symptoms tell me you're not feeling too good.
你觉得这是耐甲氧西林金葡菌引起的
Do you think this is a byproduct of MRSA
还是无家可归造成的
or him being homeless?
直觉告诉我 另有原因
My gut tells me something else.
如果是那"另外的原因"
Well, if that "something else"
造成爱丽丝的死亡 那奥斯卡就有危险了
is what caused Alice's death, Oscar's in trouble.
我们得赶紧把他送到医院去
We need to get him to the hospital and fast.
奥斯卡没感染耐甲氧西林金葡菌
Oscar is negative for MRSA.
医生正在做进一步检测
The doctors are running more tests
来找出致使他生病的原因
to figure out what's making him sick.
基拉可能得了像奥斯卡这样的病
Kira could be sick like Oscar
也可能是像爱丽丝那样被谋杀
or a murder victim like Alice.
对 我想再看一下那具尸体
Yeah. You know, I'm gonna take another look at the body.
爱丽丝的死因有可能成为
Maybe what killed Alice can be the key
救奥斯卡和找到基拉的关键
to saving Oscar and finding Kira.
一定的 谢谢你长官
Absolutely. Thank you, sir.
维拉警探 我跟霍恩斯托克警监说过了
Detective Villa, I've spoken with Captain Hornstock.
依照第五十九条 我正式告知你
Pursuant to article 59, I'm informing you
我想跟你解除搭档关系
of my desire to dissolve our partnership.
这才四个小时
After four hours?
你就不能等回到局里再说吗
You couldn't wait until we got back to the precinct?
即刻生效
Immediate disclosure.
第五十九条说得很清楚
Article 59 is very clear.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car.
为什么我有一种被甩的感觉
Why do I feel like I just got dumped?
别难过 错不在你 维拉 是他不好
Come on, it's not you, Villa. It's -- it's him.
别说这种话
Don't do that.
不 如果你需要可以靠着哭的肩膀
No, no. If you need a shoulder to cry on,
你还有我
I got your back.
这样不好玩 一点都不
That's not funny. This is not funny.
我的"肩膀商店"一周二十四小时都营业
My shoulder shop is open 24/7.
我就想告诉你这点
That's all I'm saying.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是个医生
You're a doctor?
根据你广♥告♥牌上写的 你也是医生吧
And according to your billboard, so are you.
你的病人是在心脏停止跳动以后才去你那
Your patients come to you after their heart stops beating,
而我的病人来找我
and my patients come to me
是为了不用去你那里
so they don't have to come to you.
-你是心脏病医生 -是的
- You're a cardiologist. - I am.
你运气好 我还能再看一个病人
And, just your luck, I have room for one more patient.
你怎么知道我要需要你
What makes you think that I need you?
我看人很有一套
I have a way with people.
我能看到他们不愿意被窥视的东西
I can see things they wish I didn't.
我可是那方面的的专家
Hmm. Well, I've mastered that,
所以你甭想忽悠我
so you're not gonna have your way with me.
你是挺会隐瞒实情的
Well, you do a pretty good job of hiding it,
但我能察觉到你很疲惫
but I can tell you're fatigued.
你眼神挺犀利
You have good eyes.
你呼吸也挺犀利
And you have quickened respirations.
那也不意味着我需要心脏病专家
It doesn't mean I need a cardiologist.
并且心跳又快又不规律
Add rapid, irregular heartbeat,
你还有心房♥纤颤
and you get atrial fibrillation.
但我想你已经知道了
But I assume you know that already.
真正的问题是
The real question is,
为什么你的心脏病专家没让你采取措施呢
why hasn't your cardiologist made you do something about it?
走个门诊
One outpatient procedure
就能让你的心跳恢复正常
would get your heart back into normal rhythm.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
医生 你需要给自己找个医生了
Doctor, hire yourself a doctor.
我找遍了迈阿密所有的心脏病专家
I've looked at every cardiologist in Miami
没找到一个妙手
and haven't found the right fit.
那显然是我来到这儿之前的情况了
Well, obviously, you did that before I moved to town,
所以你这个问题就让我来解决吧
so let me save you the trouble.
我就是那个妙手 打给我
I'm the right fit. Call me.
我理解有些事情
I accept that there are things
是我们彼此还没有相互了解的
that we don't know about each other,
但都是可以坐下聊聊的嘛
but let's just put it all out on the table.
我觉得现在事已经够多了
I think the table's pretty full.
所以我才要先开口
That is why I will start.
好了 是这样
Okay, so,
几个星期之前 我停车时撞到别的车了
A couple weeks ago, I hit a parked car,
我没留纸条
and I did not leave a note
走了大概有30分钟吧
for, I don't know, 30 minutes.
然后我又拐回去 留下了份长篇道歉
And then I did go back, and I left a very wordy apology.
但在那30分钟里我就是严格意义上的罪犯
But for those 30 minutes, like, I was a legit criminal.
那感觉真好
It felt good.
提 这招没用的
Tee, this isn't working.
好吧 我的失误 开头故事没讲对
Okay. My bad. I started with the wrong story.
让我再想一个
Let me think of another one.
你们的悄悄话说完了吗
Are you guys done talking to each other in hushed tones?
完了 绝对完了
Yes, definitely. Okay.
现在 既然我们所有的检测都没用
All right, now, since all of our tests were busts,
我们在搜寻线索的方法上做了创新
we got creative in the way we searched for clues.
蛆虫检测
爱丽丝体内的
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表