剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
艾拉...
Ira...
我需要打场胜仗
I need a win.
那咱们就打赢它
Then let's win this thing.
我的天[西班牙语]
Ay,¡Dios mío!
我的天 你吓到我了
Oh, my god, you scared me.
我差点把肉给点着了
I almost lit my chichitas on fire!
妈妈
Hi, ma.
看你这身装扮 安娜丽莎·罗西奥
Wow. Look at you, Annalise Rocio,
穿着夹克佩着枪的样子很帅啊
looking all tough with your gun and your placa.
你看上去像个警♥察♥
You look like a cop.
我就是警♥察♥ 妈
I am a cop, Ma.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我能不能把我的东西放在你这
Can I leave some of my stuff here?
也许住上一晚 最多两晚
Maybe stay for a night, two tops?
所有酒店都爆满
Hotels are booked.
你所有的东西吗
All your things?
你难道没有个储物仓库什么的吗
Don't you have, like, a storage unit or something?
管他的呢 没准很好玩呢 对吧
What the hell. It could be fun, right?
这样吧
I tell you what.
咱俩今晚去跳舞怎么样
Why don't we go dancing tonight?
不 我不想跳舞
No. I don't want to dance.
没错 咱们去跳舞
Yes! Let's go dancing!
我知道你会跳舞 因为是我教的你
Now, I know you know how to do this because I taught you.
我不想去
I don't want to. Huh?
来吧 把屁♥股♥扭起来让我看看
Vamos. Come on, let me see those hips move.
不要 不要
Stop it. No.
我的屁♥股♥就这样挺好的
My hips are fine just the way they are.
-快点嘛 -妈妈 够了
- Come on. - Mami, stop it.
怎么了
What?
去嘛 我可是很会帮人泡帅哥的 宝贝
Come on. I'm an amazing wing-woman, baby.
知道吗
Okay?
我知道你感情上还没准备好
I know you're not there emotionally,
但是交上一两个朋友又不会怎么样
but, you know, it couldn't hurt you to have a friend or two.
-或者十个也行 -够了
- Maybe 10. - Stop it.
你连一分钟的母亲也做不了 是吧
You can't act like a mom for even one second, can you?
你肯定在电视上电影里看过母亲是怎么当的
I mean, I'm sure you've seen one on TV, in the movies.
但你连装都装不像
But you can't even pretend.
拜托
Please.
当我做饭给你吃的时候我装了吗
Was I pretending when I put food on the table?
当我辅♥导♥你写作业的时候 那是装的吗
Was it pretend when I helped you with your homework?
我过去整天读你最爱的那本书给你听的时候
Oh, was I pretending when I used to read
那是装的吗
that book that you loved all the time, either?
《穿一只红鞋的女孩》
Yeah, "The Girl with the One Red Shoe."
没错
Ese.
你是读给我听了 但你总是抱怨
You read, but you always complained.
因为你每隔两秒钟就要打断我一次
Because you were always interrupting me
问我一个关于故事的问题
every two seconds, asking me a question about the story.
总是不停在我耳边问"妈妈 为什么"
Always in my ear. "Mami, qué?"
因为孩子们都那样 妈 他们就喜欢问问题
Because that's what kids do, Ma! They ask questions.
不 宝贝 你不饿吗
No, Mira. Aren't you hungry?
我得 我得走了 我有个案子
I got to -- I got to go. I'm -- I have a case.
吃点嘛
Come on.
不 我不饿
No, I'm not hungry.
好吧
Okay.
我女儿 大人物
My daughter, so importante.
我为你骄傲 宝贝
I'm proud of you, Mija.
谢谢你
Thanks for the...
我实话实说
I'm not gonna lie.
这个 这个对我有点困难
This one's -- this one's gonna be tough for me.
我们手头上的东西越少
Well, the less we have to go on,
就越是要利用好仅有的一切
the more we have to make of what's there.
你俩谁去帮我拿一下法医报告可以吗
Someone grab me the M.E. notes, please?
-我来 -我来
- Oh, I got it. - I got it.
皮皮 我想说
Pip, I have to say
你昨晚唱得太棒了
that you sounded absolutely amazing last night.
这没什么 哥 谢谢
Aw, shucks, bro. Thank you.
考虑到我威胁要杀了你
It's pretty big of you,
你还真是心宽呀
considering I threatened to kill you.
我猜妈妈
Guess mom was right,
逼你去茱莉亚音乐学院参加试唱是对的
forcing you on that train to audition for Juilliard.
谁 你吗 你去茱莉亚音乐学院试唱过
Who, you? You auditioned for Juilliard?
她去了 而且茱莉亚音乐学院收了她
Yeah, she sure did. And Juilliard said yes.
皮皮·罗斯伍德拒绝了
Pippy Rosewood said no.
什么 你考进了茱莉亚音乐学院却没去
What? You got into Juilliard and you didn't go?
姑娘 那地方谁都能考进去
Oh, girl, that place will take anybody.
你是指曼迪·帕廷金[男高音歌♥唱家] 瓦尔·基尔默[歌♥手]和你吗
Everybody as in you, Mandy Patinkin, and Val Kilmer.
咱们还是好好研究一下布雷吉沃特的胸腔吧
Let's just focus on Mr. Bridgewater's thoracic cavity.
古兹曼夫人
Mrs. Guzman?
我姓弗兰克斯
Franks.
离婚以后我就用回娘家姓了
I went back to my name after the divorce.
我希望我的前妻们也能这样 但她们不肯
I wish my ex-wives would do that, but no.
她们都想姓霍恩斯托克
They all want to be Hornstocks.
-除了贾尼丝 - 贾尼丝
- Except Janice. - Janice.
她是那个给你带来无限激♥情♥的人
She's the one that brought the high heat.
她也是那个被谋杀的人...
She's also the one that got...
愿她在天之灵安息
May she rest in peace.
抱歉 弗兰克斯女士 谢谢你能来
I'm sorry, Ms. Franks. I appreciate you coming in.
我不得不问你 在过去这48小时内
I have to ask if your husband
你的丈夫是否有试图联♥系♥过你
has tried to contact you in the last 48 hours.
你开玩笑呢 对吧
You're kidding me, right?
看到坐在外面等我的那个女孩了吗
See that girl sitting out there waiting for me?
你女儿 我看到了
Your daughter. I did.
她今年15岁
She's 15.
从她六岁起我就开始在她的生日卡片上
I've been signing that jackass's name to birthday cards
替那个混♥蛋♥签名
since she was 6.
我明白你的意思
I hear you.
但在危急时刻 人们通常会联♥系♥亲人
But in times of crisis, people reach out.
那些蠢货赏金猎人
These are the same questions
来我家找我时
those idiot bounty hunters asked me
也问了同样的问题
when they knocked on my door.
蠢货 看 我就这样被骂了
Idiot. See, I get lumped in.
我很有礼貌
I was nothing but pleasant,
我还带了 我还带了甜面包去呢
and I brought -- I brought sweet rolls.
布雷吉沃特已经死了
Well, Bridgewater's dead,
最重要的事就是我们还活在陆地上
and the most important thing is we're on land,
远离美洲鳄
nowhere near a gator.
你想知道我怎么想的吗
You want my opinion?
我敢肯定那个人是我前夫杀的
I'm sure my ex-husband did kill that man.
别想有人能活着抓他进监狱
No way someone was gonna take him to jail alive.
他在一个地方
He's not a fan of being in one place
待不上十分钟
for more than 10 minutes,
别说是十几年了
let alone decades.
帮我个忙 警探
Do me a favor, detective.
找到他 好好折磨他
Find him, make him suffer,
然后让他后半辈子
and then make him rot in a cell
都烂在监狱里
for the rest of his pathetic life.
谢谢你能来 弗兰克斯女士
Thank you for coming in, Ms. Franks.
我们会联♥系♥你的
We'll be in touch.
我想这就是第四任太太了
I think you're looking at Wife Number Four.
我现在已经娶了第四任太太了
I am on Wife Number Four.
你在看什么
What you reading?
书
A book.
书签很特别
That's a dope bookmark.
是我爸给我的 奖章被我弄丢了
Yeah, my dad gave it to me. I lost the medal part.
这是他参加海湾战争得来的
He got it for being in the Gulf War.
我弟弟马科斯现在在服役
My brother, Marcos, is serving right now.
咱俩都有值得自豪的人
We both have something to be proud of.
英雄
Heroes.
我是维拉警探 你可以叫我安娜丽莎
My name is Detective Villa, but you can call me Annalise.
你要是需要找人聊聊的话
And my number is on there if you ever
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表