剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你都非得开那辆大卡车跟着我 是吗
in that big truck of yours no matter what I say, aren't you?
我给那辆车起名"蓝惊雷"
I call her Blue Thunder.
是你的风格
Of course you do.
三角饼 来个大三角饼
Turnover! A big turnover!
不用假装在看菜单 米其
Don't pretend to look at the menu, Mitchie.
我们不是来当卧底
We're not undercover.
我没假装 我只是难以抉择
I'm not pretending. I just can't decide
是点慢烤羊肉卷饼配扭扭薯条
between the slow-roasted lamb tacos with curly fries
还是点双层手制培根汉堡
or the double-stacked hand-formed bacon burger.
我打算都要 我们一起吃 我请客
I'll get both, for the table. It's my treat.
你想用含大量饱和脂肪的食物
Your attempt to win over the EMPD
来赢取东迈阿密警员的欢心
with artery-clogging foods
真是司马昭之心啊
is a bit obvious, don't you think?
那个
Well, I --
在这儿等我
Just wait here.
米其来这儿做什么
So, what's Mitchie doing here?
我发现新线索时他正好在警局
Oh, he was at the precinct when I caught a lead.
慢着 我可没叫你
Wait. I didn't call you.
你怎么知道我们在这儿
How'd you know we were here?
他发了张照片标记了你 看到了吗
He posted a photo and tagged you in it. See?
你居然在Ins关注他
You follow him on Instagram?
不是我 是皮皮 好吧
No, I don't. Pippy does. Okay?
听着 他是个病理学家
Look, he's a pathologist.
没理由像现在这样跟你出外勤
There's no reason for him to be in the field with you
调查案子
on an investigation like this.
这段话我可以录下来放给你听吗
Can I get that on tape and play it back to you?
比如每天都放
Like, every day?
那你说实话
Okay, tell me the truth.
你真的宁可跟他合作也不选我
You choosing to work with this guy over me?
罗西 我有权见别的病理学家
Rosie, I am allowed to see other pathologists.
那这些呢
But what about these?
不如这样 把手拿下去
Okay, you know what? Put those away.
-不行 那这个呢 -这么做没意思
- No, what about this? - It's not funny anymore.
本来就不是要有意思
It's not trying to be funny.
你在这儿见过他们吗
Have you seen these guys in here?
我从没见过这个人
You know, I've never seen this one,
但这位是常客 通常带朋友一起来
but this one comes in all the time, usually with his friend.
我们想跟那位朋友谈谈
We'd like to talk to that friend.
萨尔吗 行啊 他现在就在这儿
Sal? Yeah, he's here now somewhere.
中年白人 穿褐色套头衫 体型敦实
Middle-aged white guy, maroon jersey, kind of chunky.
听着像凶手
Sounds like our guy.
罗兄 你在这儿干吗
Hey, Rose-man! What are you doing here?
我还以为你不喜欢三人行呢
I thought you weren't into, uh, threesomes.
我来这儿做什么
What am I doing here?
我想了一下
You know, I-I thought about it,
我完全明白你说现场还有一个人
and I totally get what you were saying
是什么意思了
about that third person showing up.
这还挺烦人呢
It can be kind of annoying.
我开玩笑呢 我们接下来怎么打算
I'm kidding. So what's our next move?
他
Him.
感觉他很快就要发作心脏病了
Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.
我想最先发作的是中风
I think he'll stroke out first.
你们就是停不下来 是吧
You guys really can't turn it off, can you?
心脏病
Heart attack.
东迈阿密警局
East Miami PD!
让
Just --
维拉 小心
Villa, look out!
下车
Get out of the car!
下车 快趴到地上
Get out the car! Get on the ground! Now!
为蓝惊雷庆祝
Give it up for Blue Thunder.
来嘛 别让我傻举着手
Come on, don't leave me hanging.
棒
Yes.
拿吧 随便吃
Go ahead. Help yourself.
花生酱朗姆蛋糕是我的首选
The, uh, the peanut butter rums are my personal pref.
伙计们 我是想对你们表达感谢
This is just my way of saying thank you, guys.
感谢你们欢迎我加入东迈阿密警局大家庭
Thank you so much for welcoming me into the EMPD family.
传言是真的
And it's true what you heard.
蓝惊雷立下了大功 没错
Blue Thunder saved the day today, so, yeah.
吃吧
Yeah. Here we go.
维拉 我想我们抓错人了
Villa, I think we got the wrong guy.
罗西 萨尔承认跟这些家伙赌球
Rosie, Sal admits to betting with these guys
凶杀案当晚他去过游艇
and stopping by the yacht the night of the murder,
钱也在他身上
and he had the money.
我发现萨尔手掌有鱼际肌萎缩
I saw thenar atrophy on Sal's palm.
我想他的手劲不够掐死戴夫
I don't think his hand was strong enough to strangle Dave.
是你认为他力气不够大
You don't think he was strong enough,
还是说你能证明他不是凶手
or you can prove he didn't do it?
暂时还不能证明 但我感觉得出来
I can't prove it yet, but my gut is telling me --
如果不是萨尔 那是谁
If Sal didn't kill these guys, then who?
说真的 你是想破案
Be honest, is this -- is this about the case,
还是想跟米其较劲
or is this really about Mitchie?
得了吧 维拉 请你相信我
Come on, Villa, I need you to trust me.
我也希望你是对的
Look, I wanted you to be right.
我也希望你能赢
I wanted you to win this thing.
但你得面对现实啊
But you got to face facts.
案子结了
It's over.
我还以为你会支持我
And I thought you had my back.
支持你不代表同意你的观点
Having your back doesn't mean agreeing with you.
听着 我直觉也很准的
Look, I have instincts, too,
而现在我的第六感告诉我
and right now, they're telling me
你得让贤了
you need to take a step back.
小妞
Hey, girl.
提麦 你在这儿干什么
TMI, what are you doing here?
米其来了以后 罗西身上的压力
Well, um, so Rosie's been really stressed out
就大得不行
with the whole Mitchie thing,
他还想给我一些建议
and he tried to give me some advice.
我都不确定自己听懂没有
You know, I'm not sure that I really understood.
但跟三人行有关
But it was about threesomes.
关键在于 如今你回到皮皮的生活里
And, you know, the point is, you're in Pippy's life now,
而我需要尽地主之谊
and I just need to be Chardonnay.
你是说想我们来
Uh, are -- are you suggesting we...
三人行吗 天啊 那可不行
A threesome? Oh, God, no.
不行
No.
我还在探索两个人怎么来呢
I'm still figuring out how two works.
我居然把这说出来了
Which I can't believe I just told you.
听着 你刚回来皮皮身边时
Look, when you came back into Pippy's life,
我心里五味杂陈
I had really, really mixed feelings.
但如果没有你 皮皮应该也不会成为
But without you, Pippy may not have become
我爱上的那个女人
the woman that I've fallen in love with.
你也是她生命的一部分
You're a part of her,
我真心希望能更进一步了解你
and I really want to get to know you better,
我希望你能了解我
and I want you to get to know me.
所以...霞多丽
So...Chardonnay.
我还给我们搞到了
And I also got us tickets
天命真女的票
to a Destiny's Child tribute band.
我听说她们《真命天女》的主打歌♥很难听
I hear they do a really terrible cover of "Bootylicious,"
但烂有烂的意思吧
but bad can be fun, right?
所以你愿意就我们俩去吗
So do you want to go, like, just us?
我能来接你 你也能自己开车去
And I can pick you up, or you can drive separately.
不过我们现在不用敲定细节
But we don't have to work out the details right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在就来酒吧是不是有点太早了
It's a little early to be hitting the bar scene, isn't it?
你还肯回我的短♥信♥真是太好了
Glad to know you'll still answer my texts.
-听着 -不不不 我来
- Look. - No, no, no. Me first.
我知道你感觉我不支持你
I know you feel like I didn't have your back.
我的确认为
And I do think
对萨尔不利的证据非常充分
the evidence against Sal is pretty convincing,
但是我相信你的直觉
but I trust your instincts.
就像我相信我自己的一样
Almost as much as I trust my own.
如果你认为我们抓错了人
If you think we've got the wrong guy,
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表