剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
The -- The victim at this stage was relaxed.
-放松 表现出投入的样子 -好吧
- Relax. Act like you're into it. - Okay. Okay.
好吗
All right?
这才对 姑娘
Pow. There you go, girl.
然后发生了件什么事
And then something happened.
他说错话了
He said the wrong thing.
或者她说了什么不合时宜的话
Or she didn't say the right thing.
现在还不能确定 但我能确定的是
Well, it's too soon to know that, but what I do know is
现场有过争斗
there was a struggle.
是她先出手的
She struck first.
左手手指甲下面的血迹证明
The blood under the left fingernails only --
她抓伤了他
she scratched him.
还有她右手背上的淤青
Ah. Bruising on the back of her right hand.
她还扇了他巴掌
She -- She slapped him, too. Right.
然后他扼住了她的脖子
Then he choked her.
但是她还可以尖叫
She was still able to scream.
但是口腔上颚上的纤维
But the fibers on the roof of her mouth --
是来自布料上的
they were from fabric.
-他堵上了她的嘴 -好的
- He gagged her... - Okay.
然后敲了她的后脑勺
...and then struck her in the back of the head.
玛利亚头发里的残留物是蜡
And then the -- the residue in Maria's hair is wax.
看 跟那边的蜡烛吻合 每边一只
See, matching candles, one on each side,
但有一只消失了
but one is missing.
凶手打她 掐她的脖子
The killer struck her, strangled her,
然后带着作案工具离开了
then left with the murder weapon.
我们需要找到
We need to find --
安东尼奥·埃斯巴达
Antonio Espada.
他是《寂静之欲》里的明星啊
He's the star of "Pasión en Silencio."
他扮演约瑟·查韦斯
He plays Jose Chavez,
他父亲一手创办的龙舌兰酒业帝国的继承人
the heir to the tequila empire built by his father.
过去的一年里 他和玛利亚
He and Maria have been an
不管是在剧里还是现实中都是情侣
item on- and off-screen for the last year.
我告诉过你了 我妈妈爱看那个剧
I told you. My mom loves the show.
维拉警探
Ah, Detective Villa.
我们通过话的
We spoke on the phone.
茱莉亚·德尔加多
Julia Delgado,
《寂静之欲》的编剧和制片人
writer and producer of "Pasión en Silencio."
是的 茱莉亚 请允许我向你介绍
Right. Julia, uh, I'd like to introduce you to Dr. --
罗斯伍德医生 我们也通过话了
Dr. Rosewood. We also spoke.
谢谢你之前说得那些贴心话
Thank you so much for your kind words.
玛利亚是我们电视台大家庭里很重要的一员
Maria was such a big part of our TV family.
你说的那些 真的是说到点子上了
What you said -- it -- it really put things into perspective.
这就是为什么我选择这个职业
That's why I do what I do.
玛利亚的事我还没告诉其他人 包括安东尼奥
We haven't told everyone about Maria, including Antonio,
我想 从你嘴里听到这个消息要更好一些
so I just thought it might be better he heard it from you.
好的
All right.
太棒了
Fantastic!
梅丽莎 这就是我想要的效果 真实感
Melissa, that's exactly what I'm looking for -- authenticity.
茱莉亚
Julia.
-我的好 -不要说"作案"
- My partner in -- - Don't say "Crime."
-不要说 -我的患难[作案]好友
- Don't say -- - Yes, crime.
你今天有点怪怪的
You being weird today?
怪吗 没有啊
Uh, weird? No.
你又想像上次
Are you doing that thing
拒绝承认我们之间有特殊的火花
where you refuse to acknowledge our special,
彼此如缪斯一般的存在
muse-like bond,
我是面包 你是黄油
me the bread, you the mantequilla,
我是花生酱 你是果冻
me the peanut butter, you the jalea,
-我是 -别说了安东尼奥
- me the -- - Antonio, please.
我们需要单独跟你谈谈
We need to speak in private.
玛利亚 死了
Maria...dead?
这不可能
This can't be.
安东尼奥 我们知道你昨晚在玛利亚家
Antonio, we know you were at Maria's place last night.
而且你嘴里两边都有挫伤
And you have contusions inside your mouth on both sides.
一边是因为刚刚在排练时
One from the slap you just took
梅丽莎·佩内亚打的那一巴掌
from Melissa Pena in rehearsal.
另一边是昨晚玛利亚打的
And the other from Maria last night.
你们两个想说什么
What are you two suggesting?
我搭档刚刚在你身上闻到的气味
The scent my partner picked up on you just now...
是一种很流行的麝香 叫"诱惑"
is a popular musk called Seducir.
在玛利亚的尸体上也发现了这种气味
It was found all over Maria's body.
是时候脱下你的衬衣了 安东尼奥
Time for you to take off your shirt, Antonio.
安东尼奥 我或许该找其他人来审讯你
Antonio, I should probably have someone else question you.
我是《寂静之欲》的粉丝 超级粉丝
I'm a big fan of "Pasión en Silencio"...enorme.
《综合医院》 我第一任妻子拉我迷上的
"General Hospital" -- my first wife got me sucked in.
索尼·科任托斯 那个角色太棒了
Sonny Corinthos -- now, that was a great character --
虽然是黑社会 但不吸毒 对妓♥女♥又好
gangster, no drugs, nice to hookers.
你看过那个剧吗
You seen the show?
没有 从来没看过
No, I've never seen that show.
你为什么要像那样说
Well, why do you say it like that?
-像什么样 -就像我谁的跟班似的
- Like what? Like -- - Like I'm somebody's jerk.
我认为肥皂剧演员很靠不住
I don't think soap actors get enough credit.
要在剧里要演出各种情感 简直太疯狂了
The range of emotions you have to play is crazy.
对啊
Yes.
我一直这么说
I say this all the time.
几年前那部剧 《洛卡的爱》
In that one episode, um, a couple years ago,
有一集里面
"El Amor De Roca,"
当你跟你许久不见的朋友重逢
where you reunited with your long-lost friend
却被奥利维亚·弗拉里斯
only to be left at the altar
那个发疯的小贱♥人♥抛弃在圣坛
by that raging bitch Olivia Flores -- oh!
伤心欲绝后的随之而来的一个绝妙的高♥潮♥
An amazing high followed by emotional heartbreak,
你完全演出来了
and you pulled it off.
那一幕特别累 跟坐过山车一样
It was an exhausting roller coaster.
在那一幕结束的时候
And at the very end of the scene,
当你的眼里流出一滴眼泪
when -- when that single tear fell from your eye --
太精彩了
magnífico --
就跟你刚刚在后台的眼泪一样 演出来的吧
not unlike those tears you made back at the stage, right?
我刚刚是真的哭了
Those were real.
为玛利亚流下的泪水
Those were for Maria.
我当然知道是因为玛利亚
No, I know they were for Maria
因为你杀了她 对吗
because you killed her, didn't you?
他被她问得慌了
She's got him rattled now.
我也慌了
Yeah. I'm rattled, too.
我的新女友
My new girlfriend --
现在正在我家给我妈做饭
she's cooking for my mother at my place.
她在做烤鸡 不错
And she's cooking roasted chicken. Okay.
但是没薯泥
But no yams.
唐娜·罗斯伍德吃烤鸡一定要配薯泥的
Donna Rosewood must have yams with her roasted chicken.
现在她想要我家钥匙了
And now she wants a key to my place.
听起来你和这位要搬到一起住了
Sounds like you and this broad are moving in together.
没有 我们绝对没有搬到一起住
No, no, we're definitely not moving in.
当初贾尼丝和我也进展这么快
Janice and I moved fast like that.
愿她安息
I mean, may she rest in peace.
刚开始只是牙刷
I mean, it started out with the toothbrush,
后来她的内♥裤♥跑到我的抽屉里
then underwears in my drawer.
突然间 我就在彩棚下
I freakin' blink, and I'm smashing
踩碎杯子然后交换誓词了
a freakin' glass underneath a chuppah and exchanging vows.
犹太婚礼习俗
我才不要走进彩棚
I'm not gonna be headed towards a chuppah.
谁吃烤鸡不配薯泥啊
And who eats roasted chicken without yams?
你想要细节 好吧
You want details? Okay.
我走近她 她看起来美若天仙
I come over, and she looks bellisima, gorgeous,
穿着睡衣 腿上穿着吊带袜
with the nightie and the strappy things on the legs.
不是这种细节
Uh, uh, n-not those details, please.
而且你在说谎
And I know that's a lie.
她没有穿那个
She wasn't wearing any of that.
相信我 我记得
Trust me. I remember.
你当然记得
Sure, you do.
听听我说的耳不耳熟
Tell me if this sounds familiar.
你想给玛利亚一个特殊的夜晚
You set the stage for a special night with Maria.
你的信♥用♥卡♥记录显示你在一家高档珠宝店
Your credit card shows a $15,000 charge
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表