剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
救救我
Somebody, help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Somebody, help!
我不会说出去的 我发誓
I'm not gonna say anything, I swear!
救救我
Somebody, help!
救救我
Help me!
救命 救命
Help! Somebody, help!
如今
您好 能占用您点时间吗
Hi. I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time.
我想了解下关于这个女孩的事
It's about this girl.
她叫凯莉·唐斯
Her name was Kelly Downs.
这么帅气
Well, don't you look amazing.
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you for the compliment.
你肯定要和一位美女去吃法式料理
You get to go to a fancy French dinner with a gorgeous woman,
-然而我们 -将会和另一位美女
- and we just... - Get to attend a forensic enrichment seminar
以及一位聪明又性感的病理学家
with another gorgeous woman
研讨一下如何提高辩论能力
and a cerebral but sexy pathologist?
也就是我
Me.
是米其的主意
It was Mitchie's idea.
别担心 姑娘们
But don't worry, girls.
晚餐已经到位
I got you taken care of.
菲利普之家
Oh. Chez Phillippe?!
甜果馅饼 焦糖布丁 酒焖鸡仔
Tart, crème brulée, coq au vin.
我们不能被食物收买♥♥
We can't be bought with food.
亲爱的 别不开窍
Baby, stop coq-au-vin-blocking.
等等 这个是...
Wait. This one's a --
大腿骨
A femur.
祝你们开心 好好玩
Have fun. Play nice.
好的 放心吧
Oh, yeah. All right.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
别着急 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
罗西
Rosie.
维拉 谢谢你这么快赶来
Hey, Villa, thanks for showing up so fast.
艾瑞卡怎么样了
How's Erica?
她在跟主管汇报手术情况
Debriefing with the chief of surgery.
-她很害怕 -那是肯定
- She's pretty shaken. - I'm sure.
被害人死在自己的手术台上 肯定非常慌张
Murder victim ends up on your table, it can rattle you.
是啊 她以前抢救病人从未失败过
Yeah. Said she never gets used to losing a patient,
尤其这个受害者那么年轻 那么渴望活下来
especially one so young who fought so hard.
那可怜的女孩被人捅了七刀
Poor girl got stabbed seven times.
查到受害者姓名了吗
Did they I.D. the victim yet?
还没 但她死前说出了一个名字"凯莉"
No, but before she died, she said a name -- "Kelly."
艾瑞卡觉得那可能就是她的名字
Erica thought that might be her name.
或是凶手的名字
Or the name of her killer.
无论她是谁 如果这名字有特殊含义
Whoever she is, if that name means something,
我们会查清的
we'll figure it out.
我去找艾瑞卡录口供
I'm gonna go talk to Erica, get her statement.
东迈阿密法医办公室
抱歉我写得太潦草了
I am sorry about my penmanship.
我通常都会写得很优美
I usually am more elegant with my hands.
我很少这么马虎 很随意
I'm not always this sloppy. I'm easy.
我是说...字迹很容易辨认
I-I mean, I-I make it look easy.
才没有呢
Not really.
刚才怎么回事
What was that?
一具令人垂涎的汉子肉体
An incredibly delectable piece of man-meat
大摇大摆地闯进了我的办公室
that strutted his stuff right through my office.
有什么问题
So, what's the problem?
你只需
All you got to do is
下次谈话时
you sprinkle some of that Anita magic
多加施展安妮塔之魅 就能搞定他
onto the next conversation, and you're golden.
罗西 没那么简单
I mean, it's -- Rosie, it's not that easy.
咱俩之间那样
I mean, what we do --
插科打诨 那也就算是耍耍嘴皮子
our back-and-forth -- that's just for sport.
但当安妮塔真的喜欢上一个人的时候...
But when Anita really likes somebody --
那好吧 什么时候你想好了准备行动
Okay, well, when you're ready to make your next move,
发短♥信♥告诉我 我给你打气
just text me, and I'll give you a pep talk
因为刚才那种情况不能再度发生了
because we can't have what just happened ever happen again.
你对我真好
You are so good to me.
愿意为你效劳
Well, anything for sweet Anita.
既然我这么挺你
And since I am scratching your back,
你能不能也帮我个忙
why don't you return the favor
让我参与这具尸体的尸检
and keep me in the loop on this body?
我跟这案子有点私人关系
I have a personal connection to the case.
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
介意什么
Mind?
我怎么会拒绝可以罗西抱的机会
I would never turn down any ruddle time.
什么意思
More what?
罗西抱 "罗西" "抱"
Ruddle -- "Rosie cuddles."
好吧 还是把这个词
Okay, that is a phrase that we are going to
轻轻收起然后慢慢忘记吧
just slide into the drawer and forget about.
无名指上有老茧 她已婚
Judging by the callous on her ring finger, she's married.
她丈夫和家人也许还在担心她的行踪
Husband and family probably wondering where she is,
希望她不会是现在的下场
hoping she's not here like this.
已经发霉了
Definitely mold.
指甲中的泥土表明
And the dirt under her fingernails
她无法♥正♥常获取洁净的水
is a sign that she didn't have regular access to clean water.
但她很勇敢
But she was a fighter.
艾瑞卡说她撑了很久
Erica told me she couldn't believe how long she held on.
勇敢地走到了最后一刻
Brave until the bitter end.
他少说了一点 她是名职业杀手
He left one thing out -- she's a career criminal.
她叫斯蒂芬妮·格兰特 查了下她的案底
Name's Stephanie Grant. Ran her prints.
这女人犯的法不计其数
Apparently this woman never met a law she wouldn't break.
我正要去她最近的常用地址调查
I'm heading over to her last known address right now.
-一起吗 -当然
- You coming? - Man, what do you think?
黑霉
Yep. Black mold.
这屋子其他地方也很脏
And the rest of this place is looking very dirty.
看来十分符合死者的习性
Sounds an awful lot like your profile of the victim.
我不愿意指出这一点
Well, you know, I don't like to point out stuff like that,
既然你提到了...
but since you did...
我觉得有时候即使说对了 也不开心
...I point out there are times when it's not fun to be right.
就像现在这样
This is one of those times.
一点也不好
No bueno.
这地方没有我妈妈 算是加分点
Well, my mom's not here, so that's one in the plus column.
她和警监真的要惹毛我了
She and Cap are really getting on my nerves.
我都两天没回家了
You know I haven't been home in two days?
睡觉 洗澡 太阳没出来我就得出门
I sleep, I shower, I'm up and out before sunrise.
维拉 你不能躲着不回家
Villa, you know, you can't avoid going home, okay?
那样有点奇怪
It's actually kind of weird.
对你的灵魂也不健康
And it's also unhealthy for your soul.
我车上还有好多条背心
I have a bunch of tank tops in my trunk.
-够应付一阵子的 -我知道你没问题
- I'm good for a while. - Yeah, okay. Yeah, I'm sure you do.
听我说 既然你已经说服自己
Listen, now that, you know, you've convinced yourself
没什么问题了 能不能聊会我的事
that you're good, can we maybe talk about me for a minute?
好啊 先把这件谋杀案放一边
Yes, let's put a pin in this murder investigation
专心讨论罗西的事
and talk all things Rosie.
这不光是我自己的事
This is not a Rosie thing, okay?
是...我 艾瑞卡和未来的生活
This is -- I'm talking about me, Erica, the future.
你的意思是 未来的某天艾瑞卡生罗西的气
Oh, you mean the future Erica who's mad at Rosie
因为他不能解决她解剖台上受害者的案子
for not solving the case of the victim on her table
起因是他问题太多 让我分了心
because he distracted me with questions
而这些问题都可以换个时间地点再问吗
that should be happening in another place, at another time?
你知道的 维拉 有时候你说话的方式
You know, Villa, it's the way you say things sometimes
不大好
that's not great.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
中头奖了
Jackpot.
干得漂亮 搭档
Nice work, partner.
看起来斯蒂芬妮 或者我应该说朱莉
Oh, it looks like Stephanie -- or should I say Julie? --
明天有约要做坏事呢
has an appointment tomorrow to do some bad things.
明天 南48街 下午两点
收拾一下自己 罗西 我们要去突击检查
Get your big-boy pants on, Rosie. We're going on a raid.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表