剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你妈妈说过 你正在做医药销♥售♥
According to your mom, you're in medical sales
并且你刚刚跟一位
and you just got out of a relationship
物理治疗师分手
with a physical therapist.
听我说
Listen.
我妈妈不是那种爱撒谎的人
My mom isn't lying to people, okay?
她只是否认自己的言论和行为
She's swimming in denial about what she said and what she did.
我也这么觉得
That is my point.
我妈妈到处撒谎
My -- my mom lies to everyone
因为我让她失望
because I just disappoint her.
你妈妈对自己撒谎
You know, your mom lies to herself
-因为她... -对自己感到失望
- 'cause she's disappointed in -- - in herself.
如果让她知道
It can't be easy for your mom to know
自己曾有段时间
that once upon a time
脾气秉性跟...我妈妈一样 心里一定不好受
she shared similarities with... my mom.
哎呦 肯定不好受
Ew! That cannot be easy.
瞧瞧我的宝贝 充满了智慧
Look at my baby, dropping knowledge.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请问奥斯卡·迪亚兹的房♥间是哪个 我是...
Um, I'm looking for the room of Oscar Diaz. I'm Dr...
小博蒙特·罗斯伍德医生
Beaumont Rosewood Jr.
你能亲自到医院来
So you can stop by my hospital,
但却不能拿起手♥机♥打个电♥话♥是吧
but you can't pick up the phone and call.
我名片从来不随便给人的
I don't give my card out to just anyone.
我是这个领域里最好的
I'm the best at what I do,
最好的人都说要帮你 你还不接受
and when the best offers to help you, you accept.
我现在想听到你的答复
I expected to hear from you by now.
但不会对答复感到惊讶
But it doesn't surprise me,
因为我了解你这种医生...
because I know doctors like you --
骄傲自大 自己给自己治病
So arrogant that they treat themselves.
你不是上帝 你只是个脆弱的人类
You're not god. You're tin man.
我不能给你换心脏
I can't get you a new heart,
但能帮你保住现有的
but I can help you maintain the one that you have.
为什么帮我
Why me?
如果你真像你形容的那么优秀
If you're as good as you say,
那就根本不会缺少患者
then you don't need the patients.
因为我了解你都做些什么
Because I know the work that you do
也了解他对别人的帮助
and how it helps people.
尽管你有很多缺点
And despite your shortcomings,
但还算善良
you're a good person,
我的原则就是帮助善良的人
And my code dictates that I help good people.
就是这样
Hmm. There you go.
你查过语♥音♥信箱吗
Did you check your voicemail?
没有
No.
那我来告诉你留言是什么吧
Oh, I'll just tell you what it says.
是这么说的 "你好 金凯德医生
It says, "Hi, Dr. Kincaid.
我一般通常不会这么做
I don't usually do this, but you know what?
但我们试试吧 咱们约个时间见面
Let's give it a try. Let's set up an appointment.
越早越好"
The sooner, the better."
好吧 但你电♥话♥打得还是太晚了
Well, it still took too long to call.
我回头让手下跟你手下确认
I'll have my office contact your office.
-静候您的来电 -好的
- I look forward to it. - Great.
-再见医生 -医生再见
- Doctor. - Doctor.
女士 我说过了
Lady, I told you,
基拉和爱丽丝干了什么我不知道
I don't know about Kira and Alice doing stuff,
别来烦我了
so just leave me alone.
得了吧 小子 一看你就撒谎呢
Come on, kid. I can see it in your face.
你有所隐瞒
You're hiding something.
我才不跟成天缠着我的条子
I don't talk to cops who are all up in my space
说我朋友的事
about my friends doing stuff.
孩子啊 这还是我和善的态度呢
Kid, kid, this is me being nice, okay?
真缠上你 你就崩溃了
You don't want me up in your space!
维拉 维拉
Villa, Villa, Villa.
-你干吗呢 -什么意思
- What are you doing? - What?
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
一好一坏 不是说好了吗
Bad cop, good cop -- that's our thing.
我等着你用绝招对付这孩子呢
I'm waiting on you to "Rosewood" this kid.
不行 别等着我发招对付别人
No, you don't wait on me to "Rosewood" anybody, okay?
你起头 我插嘴 这是咱们的策略
You start, I interfere. That's how we roll.
那咱们就换个策略
Well, let's roll in the other direction,
看看效果如何
see how it works.
不行 不会有好效果的
No, no. It's not working right.
这招行不通的
This is off, okay?
既然已经有好用的策略 就别变了
We have a thing that works. Don't change it.
那好吧 那你跟他谈吧
Well, okay, just talk to the kid, okay?
奥斯卡...
Oscar...
我妹妹像你这么大的时候也是混街头的
You know, my sister lived on the streets when she was your age.
这么跟你说吧 每一天
Let me tell you, there was not a day that went by
我都害怕自己会再也见不到她
that I wasn't scared I'd never see her again.
我不希望基拉的家庭会遭遇这样的变故
I don't want that for Kira's family.
已经有人伤害了爱丽丝 下一个没准就是基拉
Someone hurt Alice, and Kira could be next.
我们需要你的帮助 奥斯卡
We need you on this one, Oscar.
基拉和爱丽丝的确偷了东西
Kira and Alice did steal stuff,
但她们这么做是为了帮别的孩子
okay, but they -- they only did it to help out other kids.
大部分赃物都送给别人了
Just gave most of it away.
她们一定囤了很多赃物
They must have racked up a lot of loot,
存在某个地方
stashed it somewhere.
海洋大道和伦诺克斯大街交口那个废弃的屋子里
Abandoned house on Ocean and Lennox.
谢谢你 奥斯卡
Thank you, Oscar.
-干的漂亮 -多谢夸奖
- Nicely done. - Thank you.
这就是你的逼供绝招
That's how you "Rosewood" Somebody.
你说什么呢
What -- what are you talking about?
咱们平常不就这么做的吗
This is how we normally do things.
不是 不是...
No, no. We have...
搭档的事我想好了
So, figured out the partner thing.
是吗
Yeah?
我找到了个漏洞 我可以雇你当我的顾问
Found a loophole that says I can hire you as a consultant
以及搭档
and check the partner box.
上几节网课 做个测试就入选了
Just have to take a few online courses and a test.
就这么简单 上网课
Oh, that's it -- so just some online classes
做几个测试 我的业余时间就被霸占了
and some tests and all of my free time.
想得美 还有什么具体要求
Okay, not gonna happen. Any other details?
每周必须开两次我的车
You'll have to ride in my car twice a week,
着装也有要求
and there's a dress code.
你这些条件听起来像早就谋划好的
This is probably gonna sound rehearsed
肯定是这样的
because...it is,
但我只开这台69年的黄色皇后
But I can only be driven in the Yellow Queen of '69.
好吧 这名字感觉怪怪的
Yeah, that sounded weird.
并且我这一身可可色的皮肤
And, you know, my cocoa-butter skin
跟涤纶面料也不搭啊
doesn't marry well with polyester.
我生来就穿着定制的外套
I was born in a tailored sport coat
胸前口袋还带着方巾
with a pocket square to match.
我是这种风格的
That's just the way it is.
为什么在穿着上意见这么大
Why are you fighting me on this?
听我说 维拉
Villa, come on, now.
我们俩之间的关系
Our relationship cannot be defined
不能用世俗的眼光来看待
by society's standards, okay? It can't.
你是个配着枪开着蓝色破车的警探
You're a detective with a gun and a beat-up, blue car.
然而我 却是个王牌级人物
Me, I'm a maverick
开着性感的GTO寻找凶手的线索
In a sexy GTO with some killer threads.
明白了吧 就按照咱们已有的套路办事
See? The bottom line is I like what we have, okay?
你走哪我跟到哪 你很烦 让我离你远点
I show up where you are, you get annoyed, tell me to hang back.
-这设定还是挺可爱的 -别说话
- It's kind of endearing. - Stop talking.
这里味道怪怪的
it smells weird in here.
是啊 什么味道
Yeah, what is that?
不知道 待在这...
I don't know. Hang here while --
看到了吧 看到了吧 你刚才表情多可爱
See? See? It was endearing that time.
我让你待那别动
It's just -- I said stay there.
-不 我要跟你一起 -你不听我的
- No. I'm coming. - You don't listen.
来对地方了
Jackpot.
这里肯定是爱丽丝和基拉的据点
Alice and Kira were definitely squatting here.
咱俩应该留一个在这看基拉是否会回来
One of us should hang here and see if Kira comes back.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表