剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
罗斯伍德 你在这干什么
Rosewood. What are you doing here?
你这穿的是什么玩意
And what the hell are you wearing?
享受一下休息的时光
Offering my two cents for free.
我刚好就在两个街区外 正巧跑累了
Happened to be a few blocks away, runnin' like rocky.
这就是我一天的开端
You know, that's how I start my day.
你能帮我个忙吗 继续跑一会儿
Why don't you do me a favor -- why don't you run
离我的犯罪现场远一点 好吗
a few more blocks away from my crime scene, okay?
你瞎了吗 我们这里有法医了
What, are you blind? We got the coroner here.
切斯特
Chester.
伙计 你不是下周过生日吗
My man! Hey, it's your birthday next week, right?
别理他
Ignore him.
是啊 周二呢
Yeah -- Tuesday.
晚饭我请 随便挑地方
Dinner's on me. You pick the place.
罗西 你这是在妨碍
Rosie, you're encroaching
潜在谋杀现场的调查
on a potential murder-scene investigation, all right?
我现在逮捕了一个妓♥女♥ 可能就是她把这家伙
Now, I got a hooker over here who likely pushed this guy
从15楼的阳台上推下来
off the 15th-floor balcony.
再见
Buh-bye.
不 威力特 等等
No, no, Willet. Hold on, now.
这是迈阿密的周末
It's the weekend in Miami, okay?
到时候出现的尸体多得是
You're gonna have a lot of dead bodies coming in.
县法医肯定会忙不过来 对吗
The county M.E.'s overwhelmed. Am I right?
-没错 -最后说一遍 快滚
- Spot-on. - Last time -- piss off.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们俩应该什么时候出去玩玩
We got to hang out sometime --
散散步 溜溜冰 聊聊天
Hit the boardwalk, rollerblade, double dutch.
-你怎么看 -不
- What do you say? - No.
罗西 我才不会跟你去滑冰
Rosie, I'm not rollerblading with you, all right?
让我瞄一眼那具尸体 我就走
One lap around the body, then I'll go.
别这样 我可以帮他看看啊 对吗
Come on. He can use an extra set of eyes. Am I right?
是的
Yes.
-求你了 -好吧 切斯特
- Please? - All right, chester.
就瞄一眼 罗西 然后你就给我走
One lap, Rosie. That's it. Then you're gone.
切斯特 眼睑和嘴唇
Chester, lids and lips.
收到
Copy that.
眼睑和嘴唇
Lids and lips.
这名死者因为呕吐而出现脱水的症状
This victim suffered dehydration from vomiting.
他死前出的虚汗
The flop sweats prior to his death
使他的衣服上带有盐渍
is what's causing all the salt lines in his shirt.
黄疸使他的眼球变成日出时的颜色
The jaundice turned his eyes the color of the rising sun.
都是什么导致的
All caused by what?
有人知道吗
Anybody?
这里没有医生吗
No doctors in the house, huh?
说明肿瘤阻断了胆管 胰腺癌
Tumor blocking the bile duct -- pancreatic cancer.
经过应该是这样的 听好了 回局子记下来
Now, here's the theory. Check it, take it to the bank.
他被诊断出得了癌症 被宣判了死亡
He got diagnosed with a death sentence, all right?
订了间"雨人"套间 花了大笔的钱
Got the "Rain man" Suite, top-dollar escort
度过人生中最后潇洒的一晚
for one final night of fun before he called it a life.
你可以放了那位陪夜的女士了
You can let the lady of the night go free.
她没有杀人
She didn't kill anybody.
威力特
Oh, and, uh, Willet.
怎么了
What's up?
下次再出现从天而降的尸体
Another body drops on you
你又忘了我办公室电♥话♥
and you forget my office number,
就那你这张帅脸转向三点钟方向
turn your handsome head to 3:00.
博蒙特·罗斯伍德医生
私人病理学咨♥询♥
各大银行卡均可使用
I take all major credit cards.
-星期二哦 -星期二见
- Tuesday. - Tuesday.
好
All right.
私家法医
第一季 第一集
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
罗西 你终于来了 我们给你留了九条言
Rosie, there you are. We left you nine messages.
你没事吧 生病了吗
Are you okay? Are you sick?
我得了急性感冒 我把你传染了吗
I have a nasty cold. Did I get you sick?
是社交活动吗 你跟女伴一起吗
Was it social? Were you with a lady?
根据我对我弟弟的了解来看
If I know anything about my brother,
他绝对是去哪儿鬼混去了
he most definitely was hookin' up.
我知道这样很自在 但是宁缺毋滥
I get it -- it's comforting. But quality over quantity.
因为单身汉的生活就是美美的早餐
'Cause a bachelor's life is a fine breakfast,
无聊的午餐和痛苦的中餐
a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner.
这是某个名人说的
Someone famous said that.
小宝贝 这是谁说的
Pippy-bear, who said that?
我不知道 亲爱的
I have no clue, sweetie.
但是罗西 我知道的是爸爸和妈妈很担心
But I do know this, Rosie -- mom and dad are in a tizzy
因为你已经错过两次家庭晚宴了
because you went and skipped yet another family dinner.
在我婚礼之前别给我惹出什么乱子来
Don't go creating drama before my wedding.
-我们的婚礼 这是俩个人 结合 -结合
- Our wedding -- two people, a union. - Union.
你们俩能消停会儿吗 我在法♥院♥
Will you two settle yourselves? I was in court,
处理我的小小交通状况
dealing with my little traffic-citation situation.
小小的吗
Uh, "Little"?
还是用"长♥期♥"这个词吧
Try "Chronic."
我真惊讶那个法官怎么还不吊销你的驾驶证
I'm so surprised that the judge didn't just suspend your license.
他也想 但是你懂的...
He tried to, but, you know...
他就应该这么做
Well, he should've --
你在外面狂飙搞得一副"此路是我开"的样子
out there blowing through reds like you own the roads.
你要是少在这些实验玩具上花点钱
You'd have more coins to put in the meters
就能多省点钱出来花在仪器上了
if you spent a little less on some of these lab toys.
-我是想说... -我将每一分钱进行再投资
- All I'm sayin'... - I reinvest every single dime --
把钱重新进行投资 我懂
Dime back into the business, yeah, yeah.
绝对不会移作他用
Wouldn't have it any other way.
既然我们之间的交流如此愉快
Now, as refreshing as this conversation is,
不如开始工作吧
what do you say we get to work?
跟我说说 有什么重要的发现
Talk to me. What's on the docket?
之前有半数家庭过来咨♥询♥
Half a dozen family consults later today --
都是自然原因 没什么好说的
All natural causes, nothing flashy.
新的广♥告♥栏挂上去了 感觉很棒 完美
And the new billboards are up. They look great -- tip-top.
但是椰子林那块的许可证有点问题
But we got a permit issue with the one in coconut grove.
什么问题
What's the problem?
我猜...是你的笑容太灿烂了
My guess -- your smile's too damn big.
真的吗 哪种 这种吗
Really? Which one? This one?
是啊
Ugh. Yes.
你别告诉我在过去的一小时内 你这是第四次
Tell me you didn't just send me straight to voicemail
把我转到了语♥音♥信箱
for the fourth time in the last hour.
妈妈 我刚刚在进行晨跑
Mom, I was in the middle of my morning rounds.
你就算刚刚在参加第三次世界大战我也不管
I don't care if you're in the middle of world war III.
显然你的母亲需要跟你聊聊
Obviously, your mother needs to speak to you.
你做了些什么 弟弟
Uh-oh. What did you do now, bro?
别和稀泥 我也给你留了信息
Don't chime in. I left a message for you, too.
早上好 D太太
Good morning, Mrs. D.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my sweetheart.
别打岔
Now, don't distract me.
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?
是他没有去参加家庭晚宴和教堂...
He's the one who missed family dinner and church --
屡教不改
again.
谢谢
Thank you.
冷静下来
Just calm your body.
没人干了什么
Nobody did anything.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我付了转运费
I paid the transfer fees
接收一具从县停尸房♥送来的尸体
to have a body sent over from the county morgue.
她曾经是我的学生 2009年毕业的
She was an ex-student of mine -- graduated in '09.
诺拉·格雷森
Nora Grayson.
她昨天死于车祸
She died yesterday in a car crash.
她的车冲过了护栏栽进了海里
Her S.U.V. went over the guardrail, into the ocean.
很遗憾 妈妈
I'm sorry, mom.
你没事吧
Yeah, are you okay?
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
但她妈妈可不大好
But her mother is not doing very well.
诺拉的潜力非常大...
Nora had so much potential --
她拥有着令人难以置信的声音
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表