剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Rosewood, I need you to let it go.
因为我不怀念
Because I don't miss it.
所以你希望我删掉这些 还是...
So do you want me to just delete these, or...?
抱歉 我不知道该怎么办
I'm sorry. I don't know what to do here.
我们每次都能解决案子的
We always solve the case.
所以我们不能放弃
Which is why we shouldn't give up on this.
如果我们认为维拉有危险
Come on. If we think that Villa's in danger,
我们就不能放弃
we can't quit.
我只能证明拉斯·海姆很粗心
The only thing I can prove is that Russ Hame was negligent
出事后掩盖了自己的过失
and covered his butt in a bad situation.
我们找不到凶器
We don't have a murder weapon,
物理证据 连尸体都没有
physical evidence, not even a body.
真不知道我弟弟去哪儿了
I don't know where my brother is,
但是他的邪恶双生子能让他回过神来吗
but can his little, evil twin bring him back?
也许能在弹道分♥析♥上发现些什么
Okay, maybe there's something else in ballistics.
拉斯也中枪了
Russ was shot, too.
提麦 你太美了
Tmi, you are beautiful.
简直摄人心魄 接下来交给皮皮夸吧
You are breathtaking. I'll leave the rest to Pippy.
我们看看
Let's see.
我们查错了尸体
We were looking at the wrong body.
这是什么 除了证实
What is this, besides proof
你选滤镜的水平还需要大大增强
that you need work on your filter game?
不是所用东西用棕色调都好看的
Not everything needs to be seen in Sepia.
拉斯说他在枪战中手部中枪了
Russ said he was hit in his hand during the shootout.
如果真是这样
If that's the case,
那为什么他的手心
then why is there a ringed abrasion
有环状伤口
on the inside of his palm?
那是不可能的
That couldn't have happened
除非他拿着枪管
unless he was holding the gun barrel.
子弹打穿了他的手背
The bullet went out the back of his hand.
他没有中枪 他是朝自己开的枪
He didn't get shot. He shot himself.
我必须提醒维拉
I have to warn Villa.
我...我还以为这不是为了维拉
I -- I thought this wasn't about Villa.
伙计们 我们只有一次机会
Okay, people. We get one crack at this.
维拉会带海姆来看犯罪现场
Villa's gonna walk Hame through the crime scene,
引他说些什么
get him to talk.
壁灯和手术实验室都有麦克风
We got mikes in the sconces and in the surgical lab.
如果他不想玩...
Now, if he decides not to play ball...
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
威林医生的死亡地点换位置了吗
Did Dr. Willing relocate postmortem?
我记得警监叫我们去他的办公室看看
'cause I remember Cap telling us to check out his office.
我记得芬奇副队叫我们
And I remember Lieutenant Finch telling us
跟着直觉走
to follow our hunches.
安娜丽莎 你不信任我吗
Come on, Annalise. Don't you trust me?
四十多岁还喝深水炸♥弹♥的家伙
The man drank sake bombs at 40.
还是当上了副队
And still made Lieutenant.
我认为诺瓦知道的比他告诉我们的多
Look, I think Nova knows more than he's letting on, okay?
我能...感觉得出来
I can...feel it in my gut.
你能帮我从手套箱里拿一下瓦尔特枪吗
You mind grabbing my Walther for me out of the glove box?
瓦尔特PPK
Walther PPK.
还需要我帮你搅拌马丁尼 不要摇晃吗
Do you also like your Martinis shaken, not stirred?
得了吧 你知道我喜欢陈年浅色白兰地
Come on. You know my tastes are V.S.O.P.
改装手柄
Customized grip.
-钢套轮 -没错
- Steel jacket rounds. - Yep.
真不错
Very nice.
你不喜欢局里给你发的枪吗
You're not feeling your police-issued?
得了吧 我可不能指望警局保护我
Psht. Can't trust EMPD to protect me.
总得时刻保持警惕
Got to look out for number one.
再说了 这宝贝从来失手过
Besides, this baby never misses.
看起来派对结束了
Looks like the party's over.
是啊
Yeah.
别想
Don't.
你在干什么 拉斯
What are you doing, Russ?
过去
Come on.
这本来应该是个崭新的开始
This is supposed to be a fresh start, you know?
只是为了攒一些退休金
Just a little something extra for the retirement fund.
仅此而已
That was it.
我又不是没资格拿这些钱
I mean, it's not like I haven't earned it.
然后你...
Then you --
安娜丽莎 怎么回事
Annalise. What happened, huh?
你以前一直很挺我的
You used to have my back.
你不能朝我开枪
You can't shoot me.
我是不能 他能
I'm not. He is.
这不是女条子吗
If it ain't lady cop.
姑娘你在干什么呢 在附近巡逻呢
What you doing, vampin' this neighborhood, girl?
今晚咱们可要大干一场了
Folks is fixin' to snap this time of night.
你真的以为我不知道
You really thought I didn't see
你和霍恩斯托克打算干什么吗
what you and Hornstock were planning?
安娜丽莎
Annalise.
我把你解读得透透地 一直如此
I read you like a book, just like I always do.
只不过我不喜欢你我的结局 所以我改写了
Except I didn't like the ending, so I wrote my own.
没想到你是个作家啊 拉斯
Never took you for an author, Russ.
老实说 我只看出来你是个黑警
To be honest, I only ever saw you as a dirty cop.
罗西 罗西 罗西
Rosie, Rosie, Rosie.
你真是擅长出现在你不该出现的地方啊
You are very good at being where you are not wanted.
安娜丽莎就不会这样
Annalise had that part right.
你来这干什么 罗西 情况在我掌控之中
What are you doing here, Rosie? I had this under control.
我跟着你从警局过来的
I followed you from the station, okay?
你要是不想被跟踪
If you don't want to be followed,
就别开这么酷炫的车
you shouldn't be driving in a fancy car.
不好意思 但是我可不会
And I'm sorry, but "Under control"
把现在这种情况归为"掌控之中"
is not exactly how I would describe the situation.
我在车里清空了拉斯的弹夹
I emptied Russ's chamber back in the car.
这枪根本没上膛
This gun is unloaded.
来啊 你试试 扣扳机啊
Go ahead. Try me. Pull the trigger.
这样我就有理由扣动我的了
It'll give me a reason to pull mine.
我会听到咔哒一声 你会听到砰的一声
I'll hear a click, you'll hear a bang.
也许吧
Maybe.
不过我怀疑你没机会清空他们的弹夹吧
But I doubt you had the chance to empty theirs, huh?
你现在都需要让别人来帮你扫清障碍了吗
You need others to take out the trash for you?
拉斯 你...你变了
Russ, you -- you've changed.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
I have.
但是 看看谁爬到了最高处
And yet, look who came out on top?
再一次
Again.
安娜丽莎 我意识到
You see, Annalise, I realized
你没法一个人做到所有事
you can't do everything yourself.
这也是加略特在我扣动扳机之前学到的东西
Something Garrett learned right before I pulled the trigger.
说到这个 先生们 动手吧
Speaking of which, gentlemen, please.
伙计 她骗了你
Homey, she got you sauced.
下次你再想雇杀手 先弄清楚是不是缉毒局的...
The next time you order hit men, make sure they're not D.E.A...
哥们儿
Brah.
这我倒是没料到
Wow. I did not see that coming.
你真厉害啊
Hey, you're good.
你以为我们只有一套方案吗
You think we only had one con running?
得了吧 拉斯
Oh, come on, Russ.
要是在威林办公室会更简单
It would have been cleaner at Willing's office,
不过缉毒部非常乐于借我们几个卧底
but Narco was more than happy to throw us some undercovers.
特别是在他们听说要对付的
Especially when they heard we were taking down
-是杀害搭档的警♥察♥ -等等
- a cop who killed his own partner. - Okay, wait, wait.
你早就知道拉斯是个黑警了 却不告诉我
You knew Russ was dirty the whole time, and you didn't tell me?
-但你告诉了乔乔 -没错 罗西
- But you told Joo-Joo. - Yes, Rosie!
我一开始就知道了
I knew from the jump.
所以我不希望你掺和进来
That's why I wanted you out of the way.
我给了你最好的东西
I gave you my best stuff!
我跟你说的那番话...一点都没有打动你吗
The speech that I gave you -- it didn't move you a little bit?
拉斯 你再敢走一步试试
Russ, don't you take another step.
-你要我阻止他吗 -交给我吧
- You want me to stop him? - Oh, I got this.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
你不会朝我开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
我是个警♥察♥
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表