剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I can't stop laughing. It's so funny.
我在努力克制了
I'm busting a gut.
你知道吗 我去哪里都没问题
Okay, you know what? I'd kill it at any room,
而你会是我演出的主力
and you'd be a big part of my act.
那你能行行好
Okay, so can you just do me a solid
把信上的法医分♥析♥搞到吗
and get forensic analysis on that letter, please?
也许这个坏蛋就在警方数据库里呢
Maybe the prankster's in the police database or something.
-如果不行的话 -不不
- If you can't do it -- - No, no.
-差事不轻松但没问题 -如果爱莫能助
- It's a long shot, but I got it. - No, if you can't do it --
你会帮我吗
You're gonna help me?
你说得好像我总是拒人千里的样子
You say that like I've got some great, big wall around me.
你说得对 是我不对 你可以的
You're right. That's my bad. You do.
那么在这个信任圈中
Okay, well, inside this circle of trust,
我们在斯塔夫的钱包里发现了一张
we found a business card in Stavros' wallet
人身伤害律师的名片
for a personal-injury lawyer.
他也许打算起诉福斯特治疗不当
He might've been looking to sue Foster for malpractice.
看吧 我就跟你说他是凶手
Ah, see? I told you he was the killer.
我并没有说他是凶手
I did not say he was a killer.
我也没说你说了
I didn't say you said it.
所以我才说 我跟你说他是凶手
That's why I said, "I told you he was the killer."
我还去了趟他办公室
I also went down to his office, okay?
我发现他那里有磺胺
And I found out that he keeps sulfa there.
任何心脏病医师都不会...
Now, that's a drug that no cardiologist would ever --
等下 你在他办公室发现了磺胺
Wait. You found sulfa in his office?
我其实是买♥♥了一瓶
Actually, I brought a bottle,
让他以为那是他的 但是一回事
made him think it was his, but same thing.
好吧 所以我们手上只有
Okay, so all we have is a
一张名片和一瓶自己买♥♥的磺胺
business card and our own bottle of sulfa.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you're thinking.
你觉得这站不住脚 对吗
You're thinking this looks weak, okay?
但从他对病人的恨意上来看
But based on his hatred for his patients,
斯塔夫绝不会是他第一个或者最后一个受害人
there's no way that's Stavros is his first victim or his last.
史蒂夫死的时候福斯特不在场
Foster was nowhere near Stevie when he died.
你一点管用的东西都没有
You don't even have anything halfway admissible.
而且斯塔夫先生希望这事不要再提
Plus, Mr. Stavros wants this behind him yesterday.
你们倒好 在应该偷偷进行的时候
And, oh, yeah, you're banging on cans all over town
满大街敲锣打鼓
when this is supposed to be on the qt!
我们想要找到杀死斯塔夫儿子的人
We're trying to find the guy that killed Stavros' son.
那需要找人问话
That involves talking to people.
如果斯塔夫这么盲目武断...
And if Stavros is so blind and vindictive, then --
没有盲目 只是愤怒
Not blind. Just angry.
斯塔夫先生 您大驾光临令寒舍蓬荜生辉
Mr. Stavros, such a pleasure to have you in our building.
这房♥子我建的 艾拉
I built it, Ira.
不用太兴奋
No need to drool over it.
我长♥期♥聘用的家庭心脏病医师
So my long-time family cardiologist
告诉我他受到了骚扰 追到他办公室去
tells me he's being harassed, stalked in his own office,
而此时我和我夫人想结束此事
when my wife and I want to wrap this up
这周就给儿子下葬
and bury our boy this weekend.
斯塔夫先生 福斯特医生
Mr. Stavros, Dr. Foster has a great reason
肯定非常希望停止这项调查
for trying to shut this investigation down.
令郎也许已经在试图起诉他了
Your son may have been looking to sue him.
为什么
For what?
为了多年的自虐吗
For years of self-abuse?
为了能嗑完所有的毒品吗
For taking every drug he can put into his system?
什么时候才是个头
When does this end?!
史蒂夫是个败家子
Steven was a mess.
但他仍然是
But he was still --
你的心头肉
Your little boy.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
像在你身体之外的一颗心脏
Like having a heart outside your body.
感觉我的两颗心脏都要停止跳动了
Feels like both of mine are going into the ground.
很抱歉
My apologies.
我们只是想确保照顾到每一个细节
We're just making sure we're crossing our T’s,
万无一失
dotting our I's,
令郎的遗体会在明天尽快交还给您
And you have your son back tomorrow at the very latest.
请允许我表达我们的哀...
And may I express our conso--
艾拉 别把事情弄得更难看
Ira, don't make this any tougher than it already is.
谢谢
Please.
你这是给福斯特可乘之机
You're playing into Foster's hands.
不是 埋了尸体我们就会失去所有的证据
No, we bury that body, we lose any evidence that we'll have
-而案子还在 -什么案子
- while our case is still -- - What case?
你们的证据都是支离破碎的 我不想被拖累
All you have is loose threads and I don't want them around my kneck.
下班了 出去吧
You got a day. Knock yourselves out.
说真的 出去吧
No, literally, go knock yourselves out.
你用磺胺骗过福斯特
You faked Foster out with the sulfa,
他就向斯塔夫老爹打小报告报复我们
he boxed us out by calling daddy Stavros.
我也很想让小把戏吓住福斯特
As much as I want those threads wrapped around Foster's neck,
警监说得很明白
Cap was clear.
不能再找事
No more harassing --
其实警监的意思是我们还有一天的时间
Mm, no, actually, what cap said was we got one more day.
好吧没关系 我明白
Okay, it's cool. I get it.
如果你不想和我一起去 没关系
If you don't want to go with me on this one, it's cool.
跟你去哪
Go with you where?
谁输谁赢还没定 所以该去唱红脸了
Chips didn't fall our way, so time to be gracious.
红脸不是我的戏
I don't do gracious,
跟这个医生嘛 我觉得你也不行
and with this doctor, I don't think you do, either.
好吧
Okay.
祝好 维拉
Enjoy your day, Villa.
告诉我你计划好了
Tell me you got a good plan.
我只是个超棒的运动员
Oh, I'm just a really good sport.
干得漂亮 他一天天好起来了
Nice work. He looks better every day.
按你的标准来说是的
By your standards, I guess he is.
你很惊讶我应邀来你这儿吗
You surprised I took you up on your invite, came by?
你不接招 回避了我的药瓶进攻
Well, you shut down the case, parried my pill-bottle move.
怎么不绕场一周庆祝胜利呢
Why not take a victory lap?
我想看着你向我道歉
I wanted to see you say you're sorry
为把我的办公室当做通讯停尸房♥一样
for treating my office like a... satellite morgue.
都是医生 何苦自相为难呢
Doctor to doctor, you got it.
都是医生
"Doctor to doctor?"
你
You?
你用防腐剂和钢锯救过谁
Who are you helping with your formaldehyde and your hacksaws?
我找到了答案
I get answers.
我找到了真♥相♥
I get the truth.
你能不学漫画书里的那套架势吗
Would you drop the comic-book bravado for a minute?
医生为什么要背弃自己的病人呢
Why does a doctor turn against his own patients?
当一个人像这样子
When an individual such as...this
糟践自己
wastes his body
然后发现自己不过是凡人
and then discovers that he's mortal
却要责骂拯救生命的大♥师♥
but yet still decides to rail against a life-saving master,
是谁对不起谁
who turned on who?
所以斯塔夫逼问这位大♥师♥
So Stavros threatened to question the great master,
还要在众人面前当堂对质
and he was gonna do it in court for all to see.
所以你杀了他
And that's why you iced him.
我猜出诊可以结束了
I think my house call's just about done.
再待下去我可要收费了
If I stay any longer, I'm gonna have to charge you.
没关系啊 我来报销
That's cool. I'll expense it.
-怎么着 埋伏吗 -你可以走
- What is this? An ambush? - You can go,
但你会错过仅有一次的大好机会
but you'll miss the offer of a lifetime.
我们知道斯塔夫要告你
See, we know Stavros was gonna sue you.
我刚联♥系♥了他的律师
I just talked to his lawyer.
我们也搞到了过去几年中你没救过来的
And we also have M.E. reports on every patient you lost
每一个病人的法医报告
in the past few years.
我们跟他们家里人聊了聊
We talked to their families.
是的 二号♥病人也曾要起诉
Bingo. Patient number two was gonna sue.
托马斯·莫兰
Thomas Moran.
死得正及时刚好让你免于上庭
Died just in time to keep you out of court.
有时心脏病人就是会死掉
Sometimes heart patients die.
有时他们会起诉
Sometimes they were gonna sue.
奇怪的是他们都没坚持起诉下去
Strange that they never get to go the distance.
是的 而且你猜咋样
Yeah, and guess what?
我今晚要梳理一遍这些报告
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表