剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
那样绝对不行 维拉
I can't have that, Villa.
有这种车的人多了去了
Look, this could be anybody's car,
你们这帮人别想着
and don't think you guys
在结案的时候能共享赞誉
are getting credit when we nail this one.
别这样 警监 迪娜是来帮忙的
Come on, cap, Dina came in as a favor.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
听我说 我知道有些探员
Look, I know some agents
一心想着成功和荣誉
are all about the win and the credit.
但我不在乎这些
I don't care about that.
真的吗 你不喜欢成功
Oh, really? You don't like to win?
对我来说不重要
It's not important to me.
我不信
Well, I don't believe you,
不用你给车绘图了 再见
and you're done sketching the car. Goodbye.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for coming in.
不客气
It's my pleasure.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得自己没帮上什么忙
I don't think I was much help.
你做的不错 黛西
You were great, Daisy.
-真的吗 -谢谢你
- Oh? - I appreciate it.
谢谢 你人真好
Thank you. Ay, how nice.
我回头告诉你网络组那边的情况
I'll let you know about the cyber guys.
好的 你去吧
Okay, you do that.
再次见到你很高兴
It was good seeing you again.
我也是
Good to see you, too.
你知道吗 我一直想找个警♥察♥
You know I always wanted to date a cop.
你干什么呢 妈妈 专心点
What are you doing? Ma, focus!
他多可爱啊
He's cute!
我觉得我爱上他了
You know what? I think I love him.
也许你该去妮娜姨妈那住几天
Maybe you should stay at aunt Nina's for a few days,
案子平息了你再回来
just until this case cools off.
别紧张 宝贝 你压力太大了
Ay, mija, relax. You're so stressed!
妈 我这会没时间做按♥摩♥
Ma, I don't have time for a massage right now.
对你来说按♥摩♥可远远不够
Oh, you need more than a massage.
来个大"M"才能拯救你
What you need starts with a capital "M."
什么意思
What are you talking about?
汉子 找个汉子
A man. Man time.
搞清楚状况 我正在追查一个连环杀手
You do realize I'm chasing a serial killer, right?
那倒是 可也得有新的线索
Yes, but until you have a new lead
或者那个巧克力甜心做完尸检之后...
or the autopsy's done by a -- by chocolate delight...
-他叫罗西 -罗西
- Call him "Rosie." - Rosie.
这...这也太荒唐了
This is -- this is wildly inappropriate.
没错 但我一点也没说错 对吧宝贝
Yes, but wildly accurate, mami, okay?
我不跟你讨论这事
I'm not talking about this with you.
姑娘啊 快找个汉子吧
Bonita, man time.
我喜欢你来个突然袭击
Unh! I'm a fan of the impromptu visit,
可这是因为什么
but what brought this on?
-我妈妈 -当我没问
- My mother. - Forget I asked.
大夫啊...
Oh, doctor...
...我最近工作压力太大了
...I've been suffering from work-related stress.
是吗
Really?
睡得太少 脑袋疼得要死
Oh, lack of sleep and a pounding headache.
我该吃点什么药
Do you have a prescription for that?
女士 恐怕我的给你来个全身检查了
Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm gonna need a full physical examination.
来吧
Yes.
珍妮弗·李 一个没了舌头的推销员
Jennifer Lee, a publicist with a missing tongue.
作案手段跟其他凶杀案类似
It follows the M.O. Of the other killings.
用受害者身上缺失的部分来突出其虚伪的一面
Missing body part highlighting the victim's hypocrisy.
她可能撒了个谎
Maybe she was promoting a lie.
有防御伤吗
You see any defensive wounds?
没有 指甲下也没有皮屑
No, no skin under the fingernails,
没有瘀伤 撕裂伤
No bruises, no lacerations.
身上也没有捆痕
No ligature marks anywhere on the body.
她没被捆绑过
She wasn't bound.
她被绑于10天前
She was kidnapped 10 days ago,
直到三天前才死亡
has been dead for the last three.
被人关了一整个星期 却没反抗过
In captivity an entire week, and she didn't fight back?
被关7天 肯定会急得挠墙
Seven days, and you're clawing at the walls,
奋力求生...
fighting for your life...
除非她不能动
Unless you physically can't.
她有神经损伤
Okay, so, she had some nerve damage.
格林-巴利综合症
Guillain-Barré syndrome.
会造成神经损伤以及瘫痪
Causes nerve damage and paralysis.
病毒或细菌感染会引发这种疾病
It occurs with infections from viruses or bacteria.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去找本市最好的传染病医生
To see the best infectious-disease doctor in the city.
这种情况除了麦克没人能搞定
Who better than Mike to help figure this out?
-谁来了 -不知道
- What? Who is that? - I don't know.
你是博蒙特·罗斯伍德 对吗
You're Beaumont Rosewood, right?
-是我 -我是凯特的丈夫 马塞尔
- Yeah, that's right. - I'm Kat's husband, Marcel.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
听我说 我知道你为什么来找我
Look, I understand where you're coming from, okay,
但你我都明白你们俩分居跟我没有任何关系
but you and I both know that I had nothing to do with your separation.
因此 不管是什么问题 你该跟凯特谈
So, whatever issue it is, you got to take it up with Kat.
听着...
Look, man...
我很恭敬地希望你能给我两分钟时间
I am respectfully asking for two minutes of your time.
我也十分恭敬地请你离开我的私人领地
And I'm respectfully asking you to leave private property.
只有当我违背你的意愿
I'm only in violation if I make entrance
闯进你合法经营的场所时 才算违法
into your legally operated business against your will.
严格说来...
Technically...
是你请我进实验室来的
You invited me into your lab.
我是名律师 法律条文早已烂熟于心
I'm a lawyer, so I'm well-aware of the law.
好吧 我给过你说话的机会了
Well, you've had your chance,
因此 严格说来 我现在请你离开
so, technically, I'm asking you to leave.
这么说 你能跟有夫之妇上♥床♥
So, you can sleep with a man's wife,
却连话都不让我说
but you can't hear me?
-无意冒犯 -你这话说得太晚了
- No disrespect to you. - Well, it's too late for that.
不 是你出现的太晚了
No, it's too late for you to show up
还幻想着能赢回当初被你踢开的妻子
looking to win back your wife that you kicked out.
别触我底线
Man, don't push my buttons.
别怪我 她选择我而不是你
Don't blame me because she wants to be with me instead of you.
这是怎么回事
What in the hell?!
别过来 我来处理 没事的
No, no, no, I got this. It's good, it's good.
你要明白
Couple of things, man.
首先 修复你手上肌腱大概得缝12针
One, you're gonna need about 12 stitches to repair that tendon.
其次 你再敢动手打我
Two, you come at me again,
我跟你耗上 连法律都保不了你
the law won't be able to keep me off you.
没想到你还等着我
Can't believe you waited.
我也没想到你朝我挥拳头
Can't believe you took a swing at me.
我就是感觉已经没什么输不起的了
I just figured I had nothing else to lose.
凯特不让我把话说完
Kat refuses to hear me out.
我就是想跟她说她说得没错
I just want to tell her she was right.
我们可以领养孩子
We could adopt.
依然可以组建家庭
We could still start a family.
总之...
Anyway...
对不起
My apologies.
没关系 哥们
It's all good, man.
稳定一会儿
Bring it in for a minute.
没事了
It's -- it's all good.
-罗西 -维拉
- Rosie? - Villa?
值班室也能来一发
Oh, the on-call room, huh?
别管闲事 这位是谁
Mind your business. Who's this?
他是马塞尔·克劳福德 凯特的丈夫
This is Marcel Crawford, Kat's husband.
你对所有人都敞开胸膛 伸出双臂吗
What, so, you just hug everyone, no matter what?
不好意思 郑重说明 咱俩就没拥抱过
Excuse me. For the record, you and I have never hugged.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
做饭时...
Uh, cooking...
意外
Accident.
我们刚才 我们刚刚在
Yeah, I mean, we were -- you know, we were trying --
我们正聊着天 然后
We were having conversation, like...
叉子什么的
Forks and...
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表