剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Why are your feathers all ruffled?
不好意思 我遇上了一个新来的警探
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm dealing with this new Detective.
她不愿意重新查诺拉的案子
She won't reopen Nora's case
就算我跟她说了一大堆猛料都不行
even though I hit her with all my good stuff.
包括那句
Ooh -- did that include
"私人病理学界的贝多芬"吗
the "Beethoven of private pathology" Thing?
是啊 我说了
Yeah, I included that, yeah.
竟然没有呢 真想知道为什么
And that didn't work. Mm. Wonder why.
她大吃一惊呢 相信我
She was impressed by that, okay? Trust me.
她是你的菜吗
Is she your type?
我可不会再跟警探约会了
I am not trying to date the new detective, okay?
罗西 只要有新来的你都想约
Rosie, you are trying to date the new anything.
我是想多跟新来的人建立关系
I'm looking to connect with new people, okay?
因为我就是这样的人
Because that's what I do.
我喜欢激励他人 也喜欢受到他人激励
I like to inspire and be inspired by everything around me,
包括迈阿密警局的新员工
and that includes new employees at the Miami P.D.
得了吧
Puh-lease.
你知道你这口气听上去像谁吧
You know who you sound like, right?
好吧 既然说到咱们的妈妈
Okay, well, speaking of our mother,
她给我打了四个电♥话♥想知道你在哪 想知道
she's called me four times looking for you, wanting to know
你有没有好好睡觉 按时吃药
if you've gotten your sleep and if you've taken your meds.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
真不知道你有什么好惊讶的
I don't know why you act all surprised.
你知道她经历过悲剧后就会保护欲过剩
You know she gets overprotective in the wake of a tragedy.
我过会儿会打给她
Well, I'll call her later,
但咱们现在能不能先干点活
but right now, can we please do some work?
行啊
Yeah.
我想弄清楚
I'm trying to figure out
是什么东西把诺拉的脚固定在油门上的
what kept Nora's foot on that gas pedal.
这张X光片非常清晰且毫无用处
This x-ray is clean and useless.
我明白了
I got it.
我明白了
I got it.
打给提麦 叫她去实验室
Call Tmi -- tell her to hit the lab
检测那块皮肤样本上的二氧化碳含量
and test that skin sample for carbon dioxide.
好吧 不过得过一会儿
Okay, but it's gonna be a while.
我家亲爱的正在上极舞课
My baby is at the pole-dancing class,
为咱们的蜜月做准备
prepping for our honeymoon.
你没必要告诉我这个
I really didn't need to know that.
你不该这么疾世愤俗
you shouldn't be a hater.
极舞...
Pole da--
带上你的水果 离开这里
Take your fruit and leave.
别这样 来个桃子吧 正当季呢
Come on. Take the peaches. They're in season.
除非你告诉我这是怎么回事
Oh, and I'm definitely not leaving
否则我才不会走呢
until you tell me what's up with that.
布鲁克林的莎莎舞大赛
Salsa competition in Brooklyn.
我们得了第一名
We won first place.
再见
Goodbye.
有意思 这个穿紧身裤的谁
Interesting. Who's the guy in the tight pants?
我老公 毋庸置疑...
My husband and -- without question --
他是我见过最性感的人
the sexiest man I've ever shared the floor with.
你现在可以走了吗
Now, will you go?
马上 马上
Soon, soon.
我想问问 为什么有史以来最年轻的
Have to ask -- why does the youngest beat cop
被提拔为纽约警探的巡警
wver promoted to detective at the NYPD
要搬回迈阿密
move back to Miami?
纽约薪水更高
The big apple has better pay,
-还有... -罗斯伍德医生
- it has -- - Dr. Rosewood.
在你这行中能干出点名堂的人本来就不多
It takes a rare bird to be the best in your profession,
而你却对死亡情有独钟
and you have a love affair with death.
告诉我为什么 我就告诉你我为什么回来
Tell me why, and I'll explain my reasons for coming home.
好吧
Okay.
我经常梦到一个孩子长大成人
I have this recurring dream about a young child growing up,
结婚 生小孩
getting married, and having kids.
但由于他被人杀害 我在实验室中见到了他
But because I met him in my lab after he was murdered,
他永远不会经历人生的那些阶段了
he's never gonna live out those phases of his life.
而这些瞬间
And it's those moments,
这些被夺走的美好瞬间...
it's those amazing moments that are stolen --
这就是我的动力
That's what drives me.
到你了
Your turn.
还是下次吧
M-maybe some other time.
罗斯伍德医生 我觉得你该走了
Dr. Rosewood, e-- I think you should leave.
我想出凶手是如何
I figured out how the killer
让诺拉的车飞出栏杆的了
got Nora's S.U.V. To fly down that freeway.
看到了吗
See that?
诺拉脚上并不是瘀伤
It's not a bruise on the top of Nora's foot.
这是冻伤
It's a burn -- frostbite.
也许是因为她的尸体被搬上车之前
Maybe her body was stored in a freezer
被储藏在冷藏室里
before being placed in the vehicle.
不对
Negative.
你准备扔出一些我从来没听说过的
You're about to throw out some scientific term
科学术语了 对吗
I've never heard before, right?
冻疮 是的 皮肤溃疡产生水泡
Chilblains -- yes. Ulceratic blisters on the skin.
如果诺拉的尸体被储藏在冷藏室里
Now, if Nora's body was stored in the freezer,
我们会看到 跟我一起说
we'd see -- say it with me --
-冻疮 -冻疮
- Chilblains. - Chilblains.
没错 但是其实没有
That's right. We do not.
那她为什么会被冻伤呢
Then how could she have frostbite?
他们把她打捞上来时 水温是24度
The water temp when they pulled her out was 75 degrees.
干冰
Dry ice.
凶手在诺拉的脚上放了一大块干冰
The killer put a block of dry ice on Nora's foot,
把她的脚按在油门上
holding it to the gas pedal.
进入水后 干冰分解
It dissolved when it went into the water.
所以现在有足够证据可以重新调查了吗
So, do we have enough to reopen the case?
我明早会去提交申请
I'll file the request in the morning.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
现在有首要嫌疑人了吗
Do we have a prime suspect?
我有首要嫌疑人
I have a prime suspect.
不要扯到我们
We don't have anything.
好吧 我懂了 我懂了
Ohh. Okay. I get it, I get it.
就是那种我给你热脸贴个冷屁♥股♥
So this is the type of thing where I scratch your back,
但我要是想查点什么
but then I kind of got to do the thing
那必须得我自己来
where I reach in the middle and scratch my own back.
就是那回事 对吗
It's like that, huh?
就是那样
It's exactly like that.
-行 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
真的假的
Really?
卡洛斯·戈麦斯
Carlos Gomez...
诺拉的前男友 我们的头号♥嫌犯
Nora's ex-boyfriend and our prime suspect.
他们在皮尔相遇 诺拉以前在那里工作
They met at this hotspot called Peel, where Nora used to work.
是24小时开放的户外俱乐部
It's kind of like an all-day, all-night, outdoor club of sorts.
我很喜欢
I'm a huge fan.
不过她好友告诉我 他们分手闹得很僵
Anyway, her best friend told me they had a nasty breakup.
你再这么跟我汇报
You know, keep following me,
我就把你拽到你那辆搞笑的汽车旁
and I'm gonna drag you back to your ridiculous car
把你拷到方向盘上
and cuff you to the steering wheel.
维拉 你可得放松点
Now, Villa, you need to relax, you know?
我知道咱们没有搭档过...
I realize we haven't been partners...
我们不是搭档 就摊开了说吧
Oh, we're not partners. Let's get that straight.
暂时我们还不是搭档 但以后很有可能
Yet... we are not partners yet, but the future looks good.
没有什么以后
T-there's no future with us.
卡洛斯 你站住
Carlos! Hold it right there!
你把我鼻子打断了
You broke my nose!
完全正确
Damn right I did.
不可否认 我们合作得很好
It's undeniable... We make a great team.
我都好几周没有见到诺拉了 好吧
I haven't seen Nora in weeks, okay?
我没有杀她 我很爱她
I didn't kill her. I loved her.
那你跑什么 还娘娘腔地冲警♥察♥挥拳
Yeah? Then why run and take a ladylike swing at a cop?
因为我还在保释阶段
Because I'm on probation.
我包里有点大♥麻♥和毒品
I got a dime of weed and some "X" in my bag.
这哥们为什么要瞪着我
Why is this dude staring at me?
罗斯伍德 我不会再说第二次
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表