剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Ex blows back into the past, and suddenly pop,
又解一颗纽扣
another button's down?
从没敞那么开
That was never that low. That's,
-那么开 -我没解纽扣
- like, low. - There ain't no button popped.
要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
卡特·多布斯
Carter Dobbs?
我是凶案组的维拉警探
Detective Villa, Homicide.
我们来是因为你双胞胎哥哥卡尔文
We're here about your twin brother, Calvin.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
看来你并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
确实不 我也该假装很伤心吗
I'm not. Was I supposed to fake being upset, too?
因为今天早上有人杀了他 并假冒他
Well, considering someone murdered him, impersonated him,
从他的银行账户
and then withdrew millions of dollars
取走了上百万
from his bank this morning...
我都十多年没跟他说过话了
I haven't spoken to my brother in over 10 years.
对 有道理 毕竟你们长得那么像
Right. Makes sense. You're carbon copies of each other.
但他是实现了华丽变身的寄养小孩
But he's the one who turns on the foster kid charm,
让有钱的新爸爸新妈妈带走
gets snatched up by a new wealthy mommy and daddy,
顺利发达 富得发指 而...
goes off and gets filthy rich, and...
你却住在这儿
you're living here.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
我们不接触是因为我不想跟他说话
We stopped talking because I stopped talking to him.
27岁时他又找到我
He tracked me down when I was 27.
你猜他对久别重逢的弟弟做了什么
His long lost brother reunion move?
挖墙角娶了我的女友
Steal my girl, marry her.
如今他俩也离婚了
Now they're divorced.
他们俩我都不想接触
I want nothing to do with either of 'em.
那他的钱呢
What about his money?
钱总是无罪的吧
Could cozy up to that, though, couldn't you?
我过得还行
My life is fine.
我有了对象 她已经怀了女儿
Met a woman, she's gonna have a baby girl.
我将为人父
I'm gonna be a dad.
这些我哥哥就没有
That's more than I can say about my brother.
我们过得艰难吗
Do we struggle?
当然了 大家都勉强过活
Yeah. Everybody struggles.
我宁愿每天都过好自己的生活
Rather have my life any day of the week.
包括今天吗
Including today?
你今早在哪儿
Where were you this morning?
我在上班 我得赚钱养家
I was at work. I work for a living.
能告诉我你的工作吗
May I ask what you do?
他是机械师
He's a mechanic.
卡特 你知道一帮猪吃掉一个人
Carter, do you have any idea how long it takes
要花多长时间吗
for a herd of pigs to eat a human person?
别出城
Don't leave town.
我们会去确认过去两天
And we're gonna need to verify your exact whereabouts
你的行踪
in the last 48 hours.
那么 维拉 应该是"群"
So, Villa, it's a passel.
一群猪 不是一帮猪
It's a passel of pigs, not a herd.
那叫谋杀总没错吧
I think it's called murder.
我其实还挺信他的说法
I'm actually buying into his story.
勉强过活有其独特之美
There's a certain beauty in the struggles of life.
他有着高尚的追求 只有钱是不够的
His pursuit is noble. Money isn't everything.
由什么都不缺的人说这话
Says the guy who has everything.
-不是什么都不缺 -听着 我想说
- Not everything. - Look, I'm just saying,
我相信卡特拿到他哥哥的钱肯定会很开心
I'm sure Carter would be happy with his brother's dough.
而他不仅仅只是有嫌疑
And he's not just a logical suspect --
凶手能假冒死者
he's our only suspect
他是我们唯一的嫌犯
who could've impersonated the victim.
好 那你想回去问他
Okay, so you wanna go back there and ask him
能否让我们检查他坐垫下有无两百万吗
if he'd let us check his mattress for $2 million?
不 我想去查那个前妻
No, I wanna track down the ex-wife,
那个被撬走的墙角
the one that got away...
看这位高尚的弟弟是否有不光彩的过去
and see if any stink blows back on our noble twin.
听我说 我逼问了那个前妻
I'm telling you, I raked the ex-wife over the coals,
她非得说
and she's insisting
今天下午卡尔文去过她家门口
that Calvin showed up to her house this afternoon.
你知道这话有多荒唐吧
You get that's crazy talk, right?
他正躺在我的验尸板上呢
I mean, he's laying dead on my slab right now.
慢着
Wait a minute.
你有凑过去给她一个
Did you lean over and give her the...
维拉死亡凝视吗
the Villa Death Stare?
首先 别再做这动作了
First of all, don't do that again.
什么 你说这个吗
What? Do you mean this one?
没错 我是这么瞪了
Yes, I did the stare,
我知道这很荒唐 可当时确实有人
and I get it's nuts, but somebody was there.
他戴着帽子和墨镜
He was wearing a hat and sunglasses,
站在纱门后面
standing behind a screen door,
而她自称认得出那副伪善又自以为是的笑
but she said she'd know that insincere, smug smile anywhere.
-像这样吗 -别闹了
- Kinda like this? - Stop it.
那么为什么这位凶手要冒险
So why would the killer risk
出现在被害人前妻家里呢
showing up at his ex-wife's house?
这是个疑问 但首先 我们得知道是谁
There's the why, but first, we need the who.
不好意思 有什么可以效劳的吗
Uh, excuse me, can I help you?
是的 我们是来找约瑟夫医生的
Yes, we're here to see Dr. Joseph.
她正在接待一位病人 你们现在不能进去
Well, she's with a patient. You can't go in there.
东迈阿密警局 我们过来调查一起凶杀案
EMPD. We're here investigating a murder.
涉及到约瑟夫医生的某位病人吗
One of Dr. Joseph's patients?
很明显这不是为了洗劫他的银行账户
Clearly this isn't about a bank heist.
他把触手伸向了卡尔文生命中出现过的人
He's reaching out to the people in Calvin's life.
这就是为什么凶手要绑♥架♥他 仔细研究他
That's why he kidnapped him -- to study him carefully,
以便完美的模仿他的声音
perfecting his voice,
模仿他走路的姿势以及言谈举止
his walk, his mannerisms.
那么 我们谈论的这个人就很可能
Well, we're likely talking about someone
患有严重的解离性人格障碍
with a severe disassociative personality disorder
同时伴有极度的自恋
coupled with acute narcissism.
而且以某种方式得知了卡尔文私人生活的
And is somehow armed with intimate details
各种隐私细节
of Calvin's life.
他不只是在试图亲近他
He's not just trying to intimate him.
他在试图变成他
He's trying to become him.
非常抱歉 刚刚我太不礼貌了
I am so sorry. That was wildly inappropriate of me.
你们继续调查吧
I'll let you get on with your investigation.
没关系 医生 这是我的名片
It's okay, doctor. Here's my card.
如果你有什么灵光一闪的想法就打我电♥话♥
Call me if you have any other insights.
你说他去拜访卡尔文前妻的时候 他道歉了
You said that when he visited Calvin's ex-wife, he apologized.
我觉得这是个突破口
I think that that is the key.
他在试图想办法解决卡尔文生活中的
He is in some way trying to fix the problems
-那些问题 -太棒了
- in Calvin's life. - Great,
但我才梳理了几次疗程就发现 这家伙的
but I combed through just a few sessions, and the guy had
生活中简直全是问题和需要道歉的人
nothing but problems and people to apologize to.
那么我们该从哪开始呢
So where do we even begin?
我的天啊 克莱拉
Oh, my gosh. Clara.
克莱拉是谁
Who's Clara?
卡尔文和他以前那家公♥司♥的一位秘书
Calvin had a daughter from a secretary
生了一个女儿
at his old company.
他在最初那几年想做个称职的父亲
He tried to be a dad for the first few years of her life,
但他女儿7岁后他就再也没见过她
but he hasn't seen her since she was 7.
那是15年前
That was 15 years ago.
-我甚至都不知道她姓什么 -值得一查
- I don't even have a last name. - It's worth a shot.
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
罗西
Rosie...
那是个正确的抉择吗
was it the right decision?
奥布里 那是很久之前的事了
Aubrey, that was a long time ago.
我心里一直没有别人
There hasn't been anyone else.
我的意思是 当然 我有其他恋情
I mean, sure, there's been others along the way
但没人能真正打动我的心
but nobody who's moved the dial.
你是那个在完全错误的时间出现的对的人
You were the perfect guy at the perfectly wrong time.
-但我是一个 -背上绑着火箭的人
- But I was the one -- - who had a rocket strapped to your back.
我一直没能抓住你的心
I never could've hung on to you.
但我承认在我低落的时候
But I admit that in the dark hours,
我确实想过如果我们晚10年认识
I do wonder what would've happened between the two of us
我们之间会擦出什么样的火花
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表