剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
这样听起来 我们很像他们
You're making us sound like them.
不 不像他们 像我们
No, not like them -- like us.
独一无二 这是西班牙词
únicos. That's "unique" in Spanish.
我知道这是西班牙词
Yeah, I know what it means in Spanish.
不对 不是独一无二
And, no, we're not únicos.
我们的关系无法复♥制♥
I'm saying we're muy, muy únicos.
我们彼此交流的一些内容
We tell things to each other
是我们不会告诉别人的
that we wouldn't share with just anyone.
因为你总在旁边
Because you're always around.
要是别的什么人像你一样老在周围
Put someone around me as much as you are,
你猜怎么着 我也会告诉他们
and guess what -- I share.
-是吗 -当然
- Oh, is -- is that right? - Yeah.
所以你跟我说的话
So, you'd have the same thing
你也会告诉费尔德海姆
with, say, Feldheim that you have with me?
费尔德海姆不行
Not Feldheim,
-但很多别的人可以 -嗯
- but lots of other people. - Yeah.
-同样的话 -同样的话 独一无二
- Yeah. Same thing - Okay, same thing... únicos.
我真是等不及你回自己的车去
You know what? I can't wait to get you back in your own car.
不用等了 维拉
Well, the wait is over, Villa.
不用等了
The wait is over.
看见了吗
See that? See?
那群人站在那儿很可能是在
Just a crowd of people probably standing around,
瞻仰我家皇后的尊容
soaking up the beauty of the queen.
好了 各位 退后 退后
All right, everybody, back up. Back up.
她想我了 我想她了
She misses me. I miss her.
让我看一眼
Let me get a gander.
-这是什么 -退后
- What is that? - Get back.
让开
Back.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
根据车身上的痕迹 初步诊断表明
Initial diagnosis based on the marks left on the body is
是人为纵火
she was set on fire.
但接着火熄灭了
But it appears it went out,
所以车上被浇了助燃剂
so then they likely doused the car in an accelerant.
那一刻她香消玉殒
That's when she combusted.
香消玉殒
Combusted?
是啊
Yeah.
爆♥炸♥
Blew up.
我知道"香消玉殒"什么意思 只是
No, I know what "combusted" means. I'm just...
我那么说只是因为我很吃惊
I'm just saying it because I'm in shock.
看吧
Let's see.
维拉 这是不是我的车
Villa, is this my '69 or not?
有双排管
Well, evidence of a dual exhaust,
斜背式长条前座 隐藏式车头灯
notch-back front bench seat, hideaway headlights.
没错 这就是你的GTO 罗西
Yep, this was your '69 GTO, Rosie.
节哀
I'm sorry.
她不该落得如此下场
She didn't deserve to go out like this.
我都想不出谁会...
I don't even know who would...
慢着 慢着
Wait -- Wait a minute.
这是球形把手 我的是丁字把手
This is a round-knob shift. My was a "T" handle.
你忽悠我 维拉 这不是我的车
You're messing with me, Villa. This is not my car.
我没有忽悠
Me? No.
好吧 你知道吗 无心之失
Okay, you know what? Honest mistake.
我再看一眼 这是一台
Now that I take another look, this is a --
这是一台71年勒芒TH350 三段速 自动挡
this is a '71 LeMans, TH350, three-speed, automatic tranny.
这不是你的车
This is not your car.
维拉 维拉 这不好笑 也不好玩
Villa, Villa, this is not funny. That's not cool.
我跟你说 这事你应该放轻松点
You know what, you need to lighten up over this whole thing.
不 我怎么放轻松 维拉
No, how am I gonna lighten up, Villa?
这车让我想起了我的祖父
The car takes me back to my great grandfather,
鲁弗斯·罗斯伍德
Rufus Rosewood.
他是个有天赋的焊工 以自己作品为傲
He was a gifted welder who took pride in what he did.
三十年间 是他的传承
And for 30 years, it was -- his torch was the glue
凝聚了庞蒂亚克
that held all Pontiacs together.
69款是他去世前的参与的最后一个作品
The '69 was the last model he worked on before he died.
罗西 我 对不起 我不知道这些
Rosie, I'm -- I'm so sorry. I didn't know that story.
你不需要知道这些 维拉
You don't have to know the story, Villa...
因为这都是假的
because it's pure fiction.
报复的滋味真"棒"
Payback is muy dulce.
-在西班牙语里是"甜" -我知道
- That means "Sweet" In Spanish. - Yeah, I know what it means.
好了 好了
Yeah. Okay, fine, fine.
-你赢了 -你应该知道
- Well-played. - I mean, you should know
我有多喜欢我的车 对吧
my attachment to my car, anyway, right?
我们有一种 特殊的吸引
We have, like, this special chemistry.
我了解她 她也懂我 而且这不是她
I know her, she knows me, and this is not her, okay?
等等 我好像找到了点什么
Hold up. I think I got something.
如果玛利亚和我们一样不了解她的杀手呢
What if Maria didn't know her killer as well as we thought?
玛利亚
Hello, Maria.
-别这样笑 -为什么
- Stop smiling like that. - Why?
因为你应该演一个陌生人
Because you're supposed to be playing the role of a stranger
或者至少是一个和玛利亚不熟的人
or at least someone Maria didn't know well.
你怎么知道他不这样笑
How do you know he didn't smile like that?
-他不像你这样笑 -哪样
- He didn't smile like you. - Like what?
像这样"玛利亚"
Like this. "Hi, Maria."
我没笑成这样
That's not how I smile.
告诉你 这次我来重现
You know what? I'm gonna do the recreation this time.
-我只是不太喜欢 -跟我来
- Look, I just don't apprec-- - Follow my lead.
玛利亚的红酒杯就放在门边
Maria's wine glass was set here by the door.
为什么呢 因为她和来访者不熟
Why? She wasn't comfortable with her visitor.
本能让她腾空了双手以防万一
Natural instinct is to have both hands free just in case.
但是凶手用温和的方法进了门 利用信
But the killer gained entrance with a kind gesture -- mail.
玛利亚拆开了从上周一起所有的信
Maria opened all of her mail from last Monday
除了一封
except for one piece.
-凶手拿着的那封 -正是
- The killer had it. - Exactly.
所以他来还信
So, he shows up to return it,
她放下戒备 让他进来
she lets her guard down, lets him in.
但是事情变得有点奇怪
But then things start to get a little weird,
所以她退到了这桌子边上
so she backs up into this table.
为什么 因为有武器 拆信刀
Why? Weapon -- letter opener.
但是他很快靠近她
But he gets to her fast.
快点 罗西 快到这来
Come on, Rosie. Get here fast.
好吧 我没太理解你说的
Okay, I wasn't sure what you were talking about.
他把玛利亚按在墙上
He pins Maria to the wall.
看 她的戒指留下了痕迹
Look. Her ring left a mark.
-我 我要按着你 -嗯 按着我
- A-Am I doing the pinning? You-- - Yeah, you're pinning.
好吧
Okay. All right, cool.
然后他试图说服她她想要这样
Then he tries to convince her that she wants this.
你想要这样
You want this.
别啊 罗西 更卖♥♥力点 要说服我
Come on, Rosie. Sell it. You got to sell it.
好吧 好吧 好吧 那就
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Just --
你想要这样
you want this.
这太诡异了
That was really creepy.
什么 诡异 我
Wait. Creepy? I...
然后他想要亲她
Then he tried to kiss her.
他没这么看着她 你...
He didn't look at her like that. What...
就这样
There you go.
她最后一次拒绝他 他生气了
She rejects him one final time, and he snapped...
-好的 -来了个锁喉
- Okay. - ...went for a chokehold.
这时两段情景重现能连起来了
Yes. And this is when our two reenactments come together.
他封了玛利亚的嘴 拿了蜡烛
He gagged Maria, grabbed the candle,
打在她头上 然后勒死了她
struck her in the head, and strangled her.
你们回来了
You guys are back.
超赞
Awesome sauce.
我能帮上什么吗
Can I help you with something?
近来如何 加百利
How's it going, Gabriel?
我刚刚和你的邻居沃伦聊了一下
I just had a chat with your neighbor Warren.
他说了一些关于你和玛利亚
He had some interesting things to say
有趣的友情
about your friendship with Maria.
我觉得偷别人的信不是友谊的表现 但
Stealing someone's mail is not my idea of friendship, but...
沃伦跟一个盆栽是好朋友呢
Warren's best friend is a bonsai tree.
他 他在公共区域尿尿 所以
He -- He urinates in the common area, so --
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表