剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
The body was trying to tell me something.
而直到你搞清楚是什么之前
And until you figure it out,
我们完全一无所获
we've got a whole lot of nothing.
这下真有线索了
Well, this is something.
先是依奇在他自己的工作室里神秘死去
Izzy dies from mysterious circumstances in his studio,
然后两天后
and two days later,
他的前任经纪人就上吊自杀了吗
his former manager hangs himself?
是啊 这肯定不是巧合
Yeah, that can't be a coincidence.
我现在比任何时候都确定依奇的死不是意外了
I believe now more than ever Izzy's death was no accident.
-但是埃米尔为什么要自杀 -因为内疚
- But why would Amiel kill himself? - Guilt.
我的意思是 虽然我现在还解释不了
I mean, I can't explain it yet,
但我认为要么是他杀了依奇
but I think he killed Izzy
要么就是他知道依奇死亡的内情
or he knows something about how he died.
听着 为了证明这一点 我们需要找出
Look, to prove that, we need to find --
死亡原因 我正在努力查
The cause of death. I'm working on it.
有意思
Interesting.
有一条埃米尔死前几小时收到的未读短♥信♥
Unread text Amiel received a couple hours ago.
上面说"哥们 我来了 大干一场吧"
It reads, "Hey, man, I'm here. Let's do this."
猜猜是谁发的
Guess who it's from.
西尔维斯特
Sylvester.
真是个愉快的惊喜
Well, what a lovely surprise.
已经到了欢乐时光的点了吗
Is it happy hour already?
我也希望是
I wish. I wish.
罗西需要给依奇做一个全面的心脏基因系检测
Rosie needed a full cardiac gene panel for Izzy,
所以我找人帮了下忙
so I called in a favor.
这是结果
Here are the results.
我相信你一定注意到了
I'm sure you've noticed
我儿子真的非常关心你
that my son really cares about you.
他全身心投入
He's all in.
那我是不是误会了你的意思
Then am I misreading your expression?
因为听起来好像你不认为
Because it looks like you don't think
罗西全身心投入是件好事
Rosie being all in is a good thing.
我和你 我们很像
We're alike, you and I.
你踌躇不前
You hold back.
不喜欢感觉自己很脆弱
Don't like feeling vulnerable
因为你觉得每个人都需要你变得坚强
because you feel that everyone needs you to be strong,
但其实事情是这样的 艾瑞卡
but here's the thing, Erica.
博蒙特需要你同时扮演两个角色
Beaumont needs you to be both.
你看 总会有一天
You see, there's gonna come a time
当他不再健康
when his health will take its toll.
比如他腿部的血压或者耳鸣的问题
When the pressure in his legs or the ringing in his ears,
或者他心脏的疼痛变得无法承受
the pain in his chest gets to be so unbearable,
他甚至不能下床
he can't even get out of bed.
他不会喜欢跟你在一起感觉自己很脆弱
He won't like feeling vulnerable with you.
他不会让你看到他最糟的那个状态
He won't let you see him at his worst
如果你不愿意跟他一样全身心投入的话
if you are not willing to do the same.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
我从医学院休学的那一年真的成为问题了
That year off from med school has really become a thing, huh?
谢谢你的建议 但不是每个人都开诚布公的
Thanks for the advice, but everyone isn't an open book.
我们罗斯伍德家族互相照应彼此
We Rosewoods take care of each other.
这也会延伸到
That extends to the people
我们乐意接纳进家族的人身上
that we are welcoming into our family.
是的
Yes.
是的 我当时在埃米尔办公室里
Yes, I was in Amiel's office.
为什么
Why?
他说他想聊聊生意 所以
He said he wanted to talk some business, so...
我到了他办公室 看他上吊了 我就跑了
I went in there, and I saw him hanging, so I ran.
你想解释一下吗
You want to explain that?
你真的需要知道我为什么跑吗
Do you really need to know why I ran?
拜托
Oh, come on.
别 别 别这么看着我 好吗
Don't -- Don't -- Don't look at me like that, okay?
我知道你要问什么 我不会回答的
I know what you're gonna ask, and the answer's no.
我还没告诉维拉
I didn't tell Villa yet.
我和黛西谈过了 她不想说
I spoke to Daisie. She don't want to tell.
这是妈妈和女儿之间的事
This is between Madre and Hijita.
我什么都不算 怎么能夹在她们中间
Okay, who am I to get in the middle?
好吧 我夹在一块石头和另一块巨石中间
Fine, I'm in the middle of a rock and a bigger rock.
但如果...
But what if --
维拉对我来说不是普通的警♥察♥
Villa is not just another cop to me, okay?
她不止是我的徒弟
She's more than my protégé.
我能把性命托付给她
She's someone I trust with my life.
我如此信任的人只有几个
And that's a very short list.
要是她不能接受我做的事怎么办
What if she can't take what I've done?
一想到会失去她 不行
The idea of losing her, no way.
我不能冒这个风险
I can't take the risk.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
我必须承担这个风险
I got to take the risk.
维拉值得更好的 我们必须要告诉她
Villa deserves better than this. We have to tell her.
我就会这么和黛西说
And that's what I'm gonna tell Daisie.
如果她不想说 你猜怎么着
And if she don't want to do it, well, then, you know what?
那我不适合她
I'm not the hombre for her.
谢谢
Thanks.
我需要这么聊聊
I needed this talk.
西尔维斯特 有一件事情我一直不明白
Sylvester, there's one thing that bothers me.
埃米尔从深影乐队开始
Amiel had no real contact with you
就没有和你保持联♥系♥了
since his Shades Deep days.
他为什么要找你
Why did he reach out to you?
依奇和埃米尔谈了谈
Izzy spoke to Amiel
想让我也能试试广♥告♥歌♥曲
to try to give me a shot at the jingle game.
我知道这听上去不合情理
I know it sounds like it don't make sense.
没错 依奇和我互有不满
Yes, me and Izzy had beef,
但我之前就说了 我们像家人一样
but like I said before, we was like family.
我和依奇上周二一起吃了午餐
Me and Izzy had lunch last Tuesday.
他把埃米尔一起带来了
He brought Amiel with him.
我甚至把小样带给了他
I even gave him one of my demos.
等等 埃米尔上周看到了依奇
Wait. Amiel saw Izzy last week?
埃米尔说他没见过依奇是在撒谎
Amiel lied about seeing Izzy.
那是因为他有事要隐瞒
That's because he had something to hide.
-你要去哪 -人会撒谎 尸体不会
- Where are you going? - People lie, bodies don't.
如果埃米尔和依奇的死有关
If Amiel was involved in Izzy's murder,
我会在尸检中发现的
I'll find it in the autopsy.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 你一直盯着我看
What? You're looking at me.
离子通道
Ion channels,
延迟整流钾电流
potassium delayed rectifier currents,
细胞内的钙循环 QT间期延长综合征
intracellular calcium cycling, long QT syndrome.
等等
Wait. Hold up.
我们要查看下依奇的内耳
We need to check Izzy's inner ear.
好的 要看内耳 我们就要切开乳突骨
Okay, well, to do that, we need to cut open his mastoid bone,
而它坚如磐石
which is hard as a rock,
所以我们需要一把转速七万五
so we're gonna need a drill with 75,000 RPM,
至少827千帕的电钻
at least 120 PSI.
或者 用你们已经有的电钻就好
Or -- Or, you know, the drill that you already have.
依奇耳朵里的毛细胞完全脱落了
The hair cells in Izzy's ears are completely shorn off.
如果用你的语气说
So, if I put on my Rosie hat,
看来我们面对的是一起...
looks like we're dealing with a case of --
突发声音的案件
Sudden sound!
抱歉 这应该是你说的
Sorry, was that yours?
你正在上篮 我却把球投进了筐
You were trying to lay it up, and I took it to the hole.
受害者死于声音的猛攻
Our victim died from an intense onslaught of sound,
声音大到让他的眼睛凝固了
loud enough to coagulate his eyes,
损害了他耳朵里的毛细胞 还...
damage the hair cells in his ears, and to --
让他的心跳停止了 抱歉 我又这样了
Stop his heart. Sorry, I did it again.
你是说依奇死于
So you're saying Izzy died
像范·海伦一样疯狂摇滚吗
from rocking out too hard to Van Halen?
不是声音的强度 而是因为其突如其来
Not the intensity of the sound, but the suddenness.
而且从基因面板来看
And according to this gene panel,
他有2型长QT综合征 这让他心律不齐
he had an LQT2 variation, triggering his arrhythmia,
导致他心跳停止
which stopped his heart.
等一等
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表