剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你好 罗斯伍德太太 我是但丁·哈勒尔
Hello, Ms. Rosewood. I'm Dante Harrell.
没关系 我知道你是谁
There's no need. I know who you are.
真的吗
You do?
名字没印象 这张脸可绝对记得
The name didn't ring a bell, but that face sure does.
其实 我对你还有几分印象
In fact, I have an image of you.
你看我说得对不对
you tell me if I'm right.
你以前经常穿着一件绿色的迈阿密海豚队夹克衫
You used to wear a green Miami Dolphins jacket
就是有一点紧身
that was just a little bit too snug.
你怎么...
How did you...
我以前最喜欢那件夹克衫了
that was my favorite jacket.
我还记得那天快放学的时候
I also remember the day near the end of the school year
你跟加洛德·哈里森打了一架
that you got into a fistfight with Jarrod Harrison.
-那小子真混♥蛋♥ -没错
- That kid was a punk. - Yes, he was.
他用喷漆喷坏了你在东体育场
He spray-painted over a mural that you'd created
门外画的一张壁画
outside the doors of the east gym.
罗斯伍德太太 我的奶奶告诉我
Ms. Rosewood, my grams taught me
永远不要两手空空地
to never show up to other people's homes
去拜访别人
without something.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我在底下署了名
I signed it at the bottom.
真美
That's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
来 快坐下
Come on. Sit down at the table.
等菜热了就来了
I serve while it's hot.
说到热[性感]呢...
Speaking of hot...
你好
Hi.
姑娘们 这是我的新朋友 但丁·哈勒尔
Girls, this is my new good friend, Dante Harrell.
你好吗 但丁
How you doing, Dante?
欢迎你
Welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
那孩子过得非常不顺
That boy's been down a rough road.
儿子
Son.
我知道你现在正在经历一些难关
I know you're going through something right now.
我只是需要做出一些选择 没关系
I just have some choices I have to make, and it's okay.
我只是想说...
I just want to say that...
如果你想告诉我 没关系
If you want to tell me, you can.
如果你不说 我也信任你
If you don't, I trust you.
说够了
Enough said.
不是聋了 就是瘸了
It's my ears or my legs.
我已经看过所有的治疗方案
I've gone through every scenario,
做了所有的测试
I've run every test.
只是时间的问题
It's only a matter of time.
我可以暂时控制住 但迟早都会...
I can slow it down, but it's gonna happen --
而且比我想象中的要快
And a lot sooner than I thought.
你不是一个人在面对这些事
You are not alone in this.
你知道的吧
Know that.
我知道
I do.
你带了个陌生人到我家里
You bring a stranger into my home,
然后就让他一个人在外面漫无目的地乱晃吗
and you just let him wander around unattended?
我可不希望看到他在我壁橱上画了一幅画
I do not want him painting a mural in my den.
但丁
Dante.
克劳福德医生...
Okay, Dr. Crawford...
我打来了
Here I go.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
这也不算什么新鲜事
I mean, this is not a new revelation,
但是清醒地躺在床上时 我发现...
but laying here awake, I realized...
这世上 我没有其他人可以诉说
I have nobody in the world to call to tell them that.
所以我就打给你了 多么疯狂啊
So I'm calling you. How crazy is that?
我...
I'm...
周围很嘈杂...
surrounded by noise --
在工作时 在街头上
at work, in the street,
还有宾馆里的其他房♥间
and from the other rooms in this motel.
永远非常嘈杂
The noise just never stops.
但是...
And yet...
我觉得...
I feel...
我觉得很孤单
I just feel so alone.
我不确定我对医生有怎样的看法
I'm not sure how I feel about doctors in general,
但也许我可以从把你当做朋友开始
but maybe I can start by thinking of you as a friend.
现在我真的很需要一个朋友
I could really use one of those right now.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表