剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna grab some tea.
你要喝茶吗
You want some tea?
不要
No.
有趣的切入点
Entertaining approach.
这婊♥子♥肯定不对头
Something's off with that bitch.
她头发做过 妆容和服装也堪称完美
Hair all blown out, makeup, clothes -- perfect.
谁丈夫失踪了还打扮得这么漂亮啊
Who gets all dolled up when their husband's missing?
我要查她的不在场证明
I'm checking her alibi.
不 我认为她说自己浮浅是真话
No, I think the snorkeling story's legit.
水里的微生物朋友
See, the microbial friends in the water
造成了她耳朵感染
caused an ear infection.
所以她才 看到了吗
That's why she's -- see?
她在蹭她的上颌 那是耳朵发炎的症状
She's rubbing her upper jaw. That's an ear infection.
她有可能是在任何一个沙滩浮浅
She could have been snorkeling at any beach.
好吧 查不在场证明吧 我去审那个未婚妻
All right, check the alibi. I'll go to work on the fiancé.
你去吧 我来干这个
Yeah, you do that. I'm gonna do this.
我跟你说 凯丽完全不知情
I'm telling you, kerry had no clue what was going on.
我好好查了一下你 贝丝
Did some digging on you, Beth.
你订过好几次婚对吧
You were engaged a few times, yeah?
我很容易爱上一个人
I fall in love quickly.
可以请你把她的肩膀放大一下给我看吗
Can you zoom in on her shoulder for me, please?
你这些未婚夫中有平头百姓吗
Any of these guys regular joes?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
有不是富翁的吗
Not rich.
我还喜欢好东西 那又怎样
I also love nice things. So?
你是对的 凯丽的不在场证明核实了
You were right -- Kerry's alibi just checked out.
这边怎么样了
How's this going?
有点奇怪
It's a little weird.
我对你们这些拜金女还真有点了解
It turns out I know a thing or two about gold diggers.
怎么会
How?
我娶过一个
I was married to one.
你是有钱人吗
Are you rich?
我来问问题
I'll ask the questions.
你周三晚上在哪
Where were you Wednesday night?
在家 我得了流感头晕脑胀
My condo, with the flu and vertigo.
还真巧啊
How convenient.
告诉我件事
Tell me something, hmm?
你先卸了马蒂的哪一部分
Which part of Marty's body did you remove first?
四肢吗
The limbs?
四肢很简单
The limbs are a piece of cake.
一弄就掉了
They pop right off.
但是锯断脖子和腰呢
But sawing through the neck and the waist?
等你愿意好好谈了 再找我
When you're ready to have a real conversation, call for me.
我让人给你拿杯香槟来
Have someone bring you a glass of champagne
给你补充点水分
so you can hydrate.
这未婚妻绝对有诈
That fiancée is as shifty as they come.
还自作聪明
Wise-ass, too.
我要好好查一下这女人
I'm taking a closer look at that lady.
贝丝没有作案动机
Beth had no motive.
他们一天没结婚 她就拿不到一分钱
Until they got married, she wouldn't see a dime.
维拉 不管有没有动机 贝丝的不在场证明都很烂
Villa, motive or not, Beth's alibi sucks.
你的心跳频率才叫烂呢
Your heart rate sucks.
贝丝的不在场证明其实很健康
Beth's alibi is actually pretty healthy.
怎么个健康法 -我注意到她肩膀上
Healthy how? - I noticed an injection point
有注射针孔
on her shoulder,
她的瞳孔放大
and her pupils were dilated.
她因病毒感染的头晕目眩而注射了类固醇
She was taking a steroid for viral-related vertigo.
你要是愿意可以找她的医生证实
You can check with her doctor if you want.
你知道吗
You know what?
我告诉你们 绝对是那个妻子有问题
I'm telling you, something's off with the wife.
你要去马蒂的公♥司♥
Ah, you're heading to Marty's business
去调查 对吧
to do some digging, right?
-白金伴侣 -是的
- Platinum Mates? - Yep.
-我可以帮你 -不用了
- I think I can help! - No.
-我肯定能帮上忙 -不要
- I'm sure I can help. - Negative.
你在喝我做的果汁 我很为你自豪 警监
You're drinking my juice. I'm proud of you, cap.
出去 出去
Get out. Out.
好吧 我走了
Okay. I'm out.
名单上有你的名字 没问题
Your name is on the list. It's all good.
白金伴侣 私人派对 此刻直到永久
凯特 你也知道我巴不得能溜
Kat, you know I wish I could break away,
可是我走不了
but I can't.
不 我不能这么做
No, I just can't.
我知道
I know.
我知道宝贝 别 别这么说
I know, babe. Don't -- don't say that.
好吧 再跟我说一次
Okay, say it to me again.
我好爱听你说这话 再说一遍
Mm, I love when you say that. One more time.
是吗
Yeah?
告诉你
I'll tell you something --
等我回来见到你时 我要...
when I come in and I see you, I'm gonna --
那个 我得接着干活了
Uh, yeah, I-I got to get back to work.
我再打给你 谢谢
Can I call you back? Thanks.
这习惯可不好 知道吗 不好
Not cool, okay? That's not cool.
你笑什么
What are you smiling about?
你在用女朋友专用声线讲电♥话♥
You were using your "girlfriend" voice.
没有 才没有什么女朋友专用声线呢
No, I was not. I don't have a "girlfriend" voice.
你的声音整整低了一个八度
Your voice was down a full octave.
-那就是女朋友专用声线 -不好意思
- That's "girlfriend" voice. - Excuse me.
我用的是私人电♥话♥声线
I was using my "private conversation" voice.
我们能不能好好工作了
Look, can we just get to work, please?
好吧 好吧 朱迪·桑德斯
Okay. All right, fine. Judy Sanders.
白金伴侣的共有人
Co-owner of Platinum Mates.
她是马蒂的生意伙伴
She's Marty's business partner.
我告诉她马蒂的死讯后 她情绪有些低落 所以
I gave her the news, and she was a little upset about it, so...
她想一个人独处一会 于是我就走开
She needed some alone time, so I stepped away
打了个私人电♥话♥
and made my private phone call.
你要是没打就好了
Yeah, I wish you hadn't done that.
是 但是你迟到了 所以我才那么做
Yeah, but you were late. That's why I did it.
-不是 是你来早了 -一样的
- No, you were early. - Well, same thing.
完全不一样
No, totally different things.
完全是一样的
It's exactly the same thing.
朱迪 你怎么样了
Hey, Judy, how you doing?
这位是维拉警探
This is Detective Villa.
对您痛失朋友我深表遗憾
Hi. I'm very sorry for your loss.
-谢谢 -抱歉我这正是我要问的
- Thank you. - So, I apologize for jumping right in,
但你能告诉我们关于马蒂妻子凯丽的事吗
but can you tell us anything about Marty's wife, Kerry?
或是他的未婚妻贝丝
Or his fiancée, Beth?
能先说凯丽吗
But can you start with Kerry?
-然后告诉我们贝丝的事 -好吧
- And then let us know about beth. - Okay.
马蒂的致命缺点就是
Uh, Marty had a fatal flaw --
喜欢女人
He loved women.
我也感到很内疚因为就是我
And I'm feeling guilty because I'm the one
之前在这样的聚会上把贝丝介绍给他的
that introduced him to Beth at a mixer like this.
贝丝喜欢她的钱 但她也喜欢马蒂
Beth loves her money, but she also loved Marty.
我不认为她会是凶手
I don't think that she's a killer.
凯丽就是另一回事了
Kerry, that's a different story.
如果凯丽知道了贝丝的事
If Kerry knew about Beth, well...
朱迪 你介意我让法♥院♥的人
Judy, would you mind if I had someone from forensics
拿走马蒂的工作电脑吗
pick up Marty's work computer?
不介意 没问题的
No, no. Um, that's quite all right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我... 真的很努力...
I'm, um... really struggling with...
好了 好了 没事的 过来
No, come on. Come on. It's okay. It's okay. Come on.
你得接受这件事
Bring it in for the real thing.
怎么了
What?
-谢谢你 -没事了吗 好的
- Thank you. - You okay? Okay.
-我没事了 -好的
- I am. - All right.
抱歉失陪
Excuse me.
我就知道这跟凯丽有关
I knew something was off about Kerry.
是的 也许你是对的 但有没有可能
Yeah, you're probably right, but is it possible
是你掺杂了个人情绪
that you're letting your personal feelings
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表