剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我就是罗斯伍德家的人
I'm practically a Rosewood, so...
但你的姓是伊兹考夫
Okay, but your last name is Izikoff.
不是吗[与她的姓谐音]
"Izn't" It?
你真是什么事都知道啊
Wow. You really know everything, don't you?
我不是什么事都知道
I don't know everything.
我只是不通世事
I'm just awkward.
我只是不通世事
I'm just awkward.
的确
You are.
我还以为我们在建立感情
Boy, I thought we were bonding.
她就直接奔进电梯了
She just went right into the elevator.
停都没停
She didn't even stop.
这关系[那机器]真的是修复不了了
I'm not gonna able to put that back together.
我只是不敢相信她死了
I just can't believe she's gone.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
一个月前 她溜了出来
A month ago. She snuck out.
她坐公车来劳德代尔堡和我见的面
She took a bus. She met me in Fort Lauderdale.
她非常谨慎
She's so careful, you know?
如果你追踪公交车牌
You trace the plates on a bus,
只会在公交站找到它
it just takes you right back to the station.
起码她曾经很谨慎
Or was careful.
多明格斯知道这次出行吗
Did Dominguez know about this field trip?
知道
Yes.
他知道她有多渴望脱离
He knew exactly how bad she wanted to get out.
她说这是她做过的最危险的工作
She said this is the most dangerous job she'd ever worked.
我们本来准备离开这里
We were gonna move.
准备重新开始 过新的生活
We were gonna start over, start a new life,
组成新的家庭
start a family.
我当初就应该强行带她走
I wish I would have forced her, you know?
那样也许我们就不用在这里了
Maybe we wouldn't even be sitting here if I had.
这不会改变她的命运的 相信我
There was no changing her. Trust me.
而且你要知道
And you have to know
她知道你对她有多关心
that she knew how much you cared about her.
这份爱
And -- And that love...
帮助她实现了所有计划
that helped her accomplish everything she set out to do.
谢谢你说的这些话
Thank you for saying that.
是我女朋友给蒂芙妮做的手术
My -- my girlfriend was the doctor who operated on Tiffany,
她说蒂芙妮死前提到一个名字
and she mentioned that Tiffany said a name before she died.
一个名字
Uh, a name?
凯莉 能想起什么吗
Kelly. That mean anything to you?
没有
Um, I don't think so.
但和卧底警♥察♥结婚13年
But when you're married to an undercover cop for 13 years,
肯定很有多事我不知道
there's a lot of stuff you don't know.
我明白
I understand.
但如果你想起关于这个名字的事 联♥系♥我
But, uh, if that name rings a bell, I'm here.
如果有什么需要就告诉我们
Just let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
每天来上班
You show up to this job every day
我们知道自己随时会命悬一线
knowing you're putting your life on the line,
但却从没有想过
but you never think for a second
会被自己人背叛
it's gonna be one of your own that gets you.
你认为是多明格斯杀了她
You think Dominguez killed her?
我不确定 但他肯定知道事情经过
I don't know, but I think he knows what happened.
你现在可以告诉我
You want to tell me why you
当时为什么没提蒂芙妮溜走找她老公的事了吗
didn't mention Tiffany ran off to see her husband?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别来这一套好吗 弗拉
Don't do that, Vlad, all right?
这里只有你和我
It's just you and me in here.
别装糊涂
Let's not play the game.
我没告诉你是因为
Look, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you
我不希望你质疑她作为警♥察♥的诚信
to question her integrity as an officer.
但我一发现 我就告诉蒂芙妮最好不要变节
But when I first found out, I told Tiffany that it was best
不然会破坏她的任务
to step away completely than to compromise her mission.
她向我道了歉 但她想继续完成任务
She apologized, but she wanted to see the mission through.
所以你就准备犯下
Which is why you're about to
职业生涯最大的错误
make the biggest mistake of your career.
我俩很像
You and me, we're a lot alike, okay?
如果有人杀了我的人
If someone killed one of my guys,
我会把他们找出来 让他们付出代价
I'm gonna find out who did it and make them pay.
但如果你那么做 如果你越了线
But if you do that, if you cross that line,
你和他们就别无两样了
you're no better than them.
你想为个无法抓到的罪犯坐穿牢底吗
Rotting away in a cell for a murder you can't take back?
这次让我来帮你
Let me do this one for you.
我来抓住他 让他获得应有的惩罚
Let me catch this guy. Let me make it right.
这应该不是她前门钥匙
Mnh. I don't think this opens her front door.
也许是蒂芙妮所有秘密的关键
Maybe that's the key to all of Tiffany's secrets.
或许是个不错的着手点
And this might be a good place to start looking.
慢着 她之前住在格莱兹对吧
Wait. She was living over on Glades, right?
我们可以查一下巴士站14号♥的记录
So -- We check the bus depot on 14th.
怎么 安妮塔不介意乘公交
What? Anita's not above taking the bus.
我当然希望能抓到凶手
I sure hope we find the guy who did this.
灰狗巴士
这曾是她的安全屋
This was her safe house.
这些是什么人
Who are these people?
这儿的东西都和枪没关系
There's nothing in here about guns.
这儿只存了一个号♥码
There's only one number saved in here.
-你好 -蒂芙妮
- Hello? - Tiffany.
你怎么了 我好担心
What happened to you? I was worried.
我是安娜丽斯·维拉警探 你是谁
This is Detective Annalise Villa. Who's this?
弗兰克·艾斯卡警探 悬案组
Detective Frank Escajeda, Cold Case Division.
蒂芙妮还好吧
Is Tiffany okay?
她不好
No. She's not.
她之前没回我电♥话♥
I mean, I knew something was wrong
我就觉得情况不太对 可
when she didn't return my phone calls, but --
好 从头开始说
All right, start from the beginning.
蒂芙尼当时在帮你处理一件悬案
Tiffany was helping you with a cold case
个人行为 和烟酒枪♥械♥管理局无关
off the books, unrelated to ATF.
我以前都不知道她是警♥察♥
I didn't even know she was a cop.
她主动找的我
She reached out to me
有12年前一桩谋杀案的线索
with some intel on a 12-year-old murder --
这个姑娘 18岁的凯莉·唐斯
this girl right here, Kelly Downs, 18 years old.
"凯莉" 蒂芙尼临终就说的这个词
"Kelly" -- Tiffany's last word.
为什么烟酒枪♥械♥管理局的探员
Why would an ATF agent deep in cover
会隐藏真实身份来处理一桩悬案呢
take the time to work on a cold case?
或许两件案子有关
Maybe they're related?
如今蒂芙尼在应付的某人
Someone Tiffany's going after now
过去犯下了这桩悬案
did the cold-case murder then?
我很想知道
I mean, I'd be very curious
多明格斯12年前在做什么
to find out what Dominguez was working 12 years ago.
艾斯卡
不如从现在开始
Okay, how about, from now on,
你们别把我当空气了
we don't pretend there's only two people in the room?
-这样大家都开心 对吧 -或许
- I mean, that could be fun for everybody, right? - Maybe.
蒂芙尼被一把战术刀刺了七次
Tiffany was stabbed seven times with a tactical knife
这种刀每位执勤烟酒枪♥械♥管理局探员都有
given to every ATF agent on duty.
我们认为她的负责人有可能涉案
We think her handler might be involved.
他当初是否涉案 我们很快会知道
Well, if he was involved back then, we'll know soon.
我叫人挖出了凯莉的尸体
I had Kelly's body exhumed.
今天都在这儿
It'll be here by the end of the day.
我会把尸体送去魔力之城
I'll reroute that body to Magic City.
褪黑激素[可助眠 脑白金主要成分]
是脱衣舞俱乐部吗
Is that a strip club?
是我的实验室
It's my lab.
我会确保找出她尸体上的所有线索
I'll make sure I find everything I can on her body.
你当然会
I'm sure you will.
而我会继续蒂芙尼的工作
And I'll finish what Tiffany started.
你们会好好玩吧
You guys gonna play nice?
-嗯 -我会考虑的
- Oh, yeah. - I'll think about it.
凯莉·唐斯 她12年前失踪
Kelly Downs -- She went missing 12 years ago.
失踪一月后
After about a month,
警♥察♥在一处浅坟发现了她的尸体
the cops found her body in a shallow grave,
头部有钝物伤
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表