剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
他到这来做什么
Uh, what is he doing here?
他在我们的监管下被释放了
He was released into our custody.
我需要做些测试
I have to run some tests.
你得赶紧带他离开这里
Well, you need to run him the hell out of here.
不 我没事
Oh, no, I'm fine.
我很好 皮皮 你最近怎么样
I'm fine, Pippy, but how you doing, though, huh?
-千万别告诉我那是霍莉的家人 -是的
- Please tell me that's not Holly's family. - Yes.
你 我认出来你了
You. I recognize your face.
你就是新闻上说的和霍莉在一起的那个人
You're the one the news is saying was found with holly!
你杀了她
You killed her!
-乔 需要这样吗 -我几乎没碰到他
- Oh, Joo, really? - I barely touched him.
刚刚拳头自己就打出去了
I-I went into autopilot.
你们都看到了 我是正当防卫
Y'all saw. Hey, I was defending myself.
我发誓要让你为对霍莉所做的事付出代价
I swear I'm gonna make you pay for what you did to Holly.
我发誓
I swear.
你没受伤吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
队长 一切发生的太快 确实是自我防卫
Cap, it happened so fast. It really was self-defence.
好了 他就算拿着把电锯冲着乔乔去了
Okay, I don't care if he came at Joo-Joo
我也不在乎
with a freakin' chainsaw.
他不能到处乱逛还打人
He cannot go around hitting people.
下不为例
It won't happen again.
我来安抚威尔福德一家 但你们时间不多了
I'll keep the Wilfords at bay, but you're on borrowed time.
之前有出现过这种失忆的情况吗
Have you experienced memory loss like this before?
没有
No.
你给我头上戴的这个
Something must be wrong
快速检测的设备肯定有什么问题
with this drive-through headset you got me in
因为我乔乔的脑袋机灵的不得了
'cause Joo-Joo's mind is a steel trap,
跟一辆特斯拉一样高效
as efficient as a Tesla
而且还有与之相配的帅气外表和绝佳品味
with the beauty and the style to match.
对你来说一切都是开玩笑是吗
Everything a joke to you?
我们现在是在救你
We're trying to save your life.
如果你不打算和我说实话的话
If you're not gonna be honest with me,
维拉现在就能带你回那个破监狱隔间
Villa can take you right back to your cell,
你就一辈子烂在那里吧
where you'll likely rot for the rest of your life.
这是不是就是你想要的
Is that what you want?
我这个失忆断片的毛病已经有好几年了
I've been losing chunks of time now for a couple of years.
你的这种零星记忆丧失非常可能是因为
Your sporadic memory loss is likely due
以前橄榄球职业生涯遭受太多撞击造成的
to one hit too many from your former football career.
不好意思 什么橄榄球职业生涯
I-I'm sorry. Whose football career?
我真的觉得没必要重提往事
I don't really think we need to talk about all that.
最后一次撞击让他彻底退役了
The last hit took him out of the game for good,
之后他只能找新的路子赚钱养活家人
and he had to come up with a new way to provide for his family.
很多人都指望着他
He had a lot of people counting on him.
你是怎么知道这些事情的
How do you know all this?
乔乔和我在医院相遇的那年
Well, Joo-Joo and I met at the hospital that year.
他正在伤病康复过程中
He was recovering from his injuries.
我当时在接受一个小调整
I was getting a minor tune-up.
而罗西让我知道
And Rosie helped me to see
虽然我的橄榄球职业生涯结束了
that just because my football career was over,
并不意味着我的生活也必须结束 对不对
it didn't mean my life had to be, right?
什么 什么结果 罗西 你看到了什么
What? What is it, rosie? What do you see?
你就有话直说吧
Just give it to me straight.
你的大脑额叶区域出现了一些局部的
You have some focal slowing bilaterally
双边神经放缓
in your frontal lobes.
能翻译成人话吗
Translation?
你需要立刻去医院做个核磁共振扫描
You need to get to a hospital A.S.A.P. and get a real MRI.
这可能是搞清楚你为什么失忆
This could be the key to figuring out
以及昨天晚上到底发生了
exactly what's going on with your memory loss
什么事情的关键
and get to the bottom of what happened last night.
我明白了
I get it.
你想把我带着
You wanted to bring me...
是因为你想和乔乔我有时间独处
because you wanted to spend some alone time with Joo-Joo.
你开始感觉到了对不对
You're beginning to feel it, aren't you,
巧克力肤色独特的吸引力
that chocolate magnetism?
这是件好事 真的
It's all good. Yeah.
没必要觉得害羞
Ain't no need to be embarrassed.
很多女人都抵挡不了这种吸引力
A lot of women find it difficult to resist this.
你能消停一会吗
Do you ever stop talking?
你看 为什么大家总是想让黑人闭嘴
See? Why do people always want to silence the black man?
我是认真的
I mean, seriously.
你害怕了
You're scared.
什么
What?
拜托 小妞
Chick, please.
乔乔从不怕任何人和任何事
Joo-Joo ain't scared of nothing and no one.
帅哥 你身边坐着的可是否认界的女皇
Papito, you're sitting next to the queen of denial.
相信我 这些迹象我看得懂
Trust me -- I recognize the signs.
想聊聊是怎么回事吗
Do you want to talk about it?
每周至少有那么一到两次
At least once or twice a week,
我会梦见我还在球场上
I dream that I'm still in the game,
做那些疯狂的接球动作
making crazy catches
实实在在的站在场上
getting both feet down.
当我醒来的时候 那足足两分钟的时间
When I wake up, for a full two minutes...
我会觉得我还是位橄榄球运动员
I think I'm still a ballplayer,
一如既往的训练迟到
late for practice, as usual.
这两分钟是我整个一天中最美好的时光
And those are the best two minutes of my whole day.
然后还是回到了现实 我想起来
Then reality sets in, and I remember
那种生活对我来说已经是很久之前的事了
that that life was a long time ago for me.
对于在梦想被夺走之后不得不放手
I know a thing or two about having to let go
我还是略知一二的
of a dream after it's ripped from your hands.
而且相信我
And trust me --
我就是你能挺过这一切继续生活下去的
I am living proof that you can survive it
活生生的例子
and still go on.
我觉得我们刚才擦出火花了 维拉警探
I believe we just had a moment, Detective Villa.
对吧
Yeah.
是安娜丽斯·维拉警探吗
Detective Annalise Villa?
你真符合他对T的描述
Wow. You fit his description to a "T."
不好意思 我认识你吗
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
我是艾瑞卡·金凯德医生
I'm, uh, Dr. Erica Kincaid.
罗斯伍德医生的心脏病医生
I'm Dr. Rosewood's cardiologist.
对了想起来了 你好
Oh, right, right. Hi.
-你好 很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识到你
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我是朱利叶斯
I'm Julius.
朱利叶斯·毕曼 不过你可以叫我乔乔
I'm Julius Beeman... but you can call me Joo-Joo.
很高兴认识你 乔乔
Nice to meet you, Joo-Joo.
美女 我活了这么久你都在哪里藏着呢
Where you been hiding all my life, girl?
你不是已经结婚了吗
Hey, aren't you married?
早离了 少管闲事
Divorced. Mind your business.
好了 你知道吗
Hey, okay, you know what?
赶快坐下 现在不是泡妞的时候
Sit down. This is not the time.
警探能不能麻烦你下次见到罗西的时候
Detective, um, next time you see Rosie,
跟他说别老不接我的电♥话♥
please tell him to stop dodging my calls.
我知道他很忙
I know he's busy,
但我需要他回来做血液检测
but I need him back for his blood work.
美女 其实他没有那么忙
Oh, girl, he's not that busy.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 幸好知道了
Okay. That's good to know.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
你没事吧 是病了吗 你
Are you okay? Are you sick? Are you --
不 我只是陪一个朋友过来
Oh, no, I'm -- I'm just here with a -- a friend.
是一个朋友
Just a friend.
他在等着做核磁共振扫描
He's waiting on an MRI.
好的
Oh, okay.
让我看看
Well, uh, let me see
能不能帮你们插插队
If I can speed things up for you,
能让你们快点走人
Get you out of here real quick.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你看到了吗
You see what happens?
罗西这小子真是走了狗屎运
Rosie is one lucky bastard.
看到你容光焕发的样子我真高兴
It makes me so happy to see you glowing.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表