剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 我们刚刚进行到哪儿了
All right, where were we?
等一下 罗西
Hold on a second. Rosie.
你知道我也喜欢尼尔 但你得承认他很
You know I love Neil, but you have to admit he's...
很有天赋
Talented?
我本来想说"古怪" 但你说的也对
I was gonna say "Odd," But sure.
你觉不觉得他还
I mean, would you also peg him as --
性压抑 的确如此
Sexually frustrated? Yes, I would.
听起来很像联调局的那个凶手侧写
Sounds a lot like the FBI profile.
我听到的是你仅凭直觉就判定是尼尔
All I'm hearing is hunch plus hunch equals Neil.
罗西 那家伙对你很痴迷
Rosie, the guy's obsessed with you.
但他却拼尽全力
But he tried everything he could
不让马克斯把尸体运去你的实验室
not to have Max transfer the body to your lab.
你知道这很奇怪
You know that's weird.
谁能比他更对死尸感兴趣
Who more than him would be interested in dead bodies?
谁还有权限进东迈阿密警局
Who else would have access to the E.M.P.D.
黑入警局的电脑
to hack their computers?
维拉 尼尔是个很好的人
Villa, Neil is a sweet man
还是位很厉害的验尸官
and a great coroner.
天哪
Oh, my god.
一车♥库♥的恐怖玩意儿
Garage of horrors.
这很正常
It's perfectly normal.
尼尔是个信仰科学的人
Neil's a man of science.
这是什么
What...is this?
医学研究 我也有这些东西
Medical research. I have those, too.
真棒 那你知道我们要找什么吗
Great, so then do you have an idea of what we're looking for?
受害人胳膊上有个新文身
Our victim had a fresh tattoo on his arm.
我们谈话时 他父亲提到过
When we spoke, his father mentioned
他们本来要去潜水
they were about to go scuba diving.
进盐水之前去文身
Getting a new tattoo before going into the saltwater?
是的 你绝对不会在墨水干掉前
Yeah, which is something you definitely don't do
做这种事
before the ink is dry.
看这个
Take a look.
棕榈树上的鹦鹉
Parrot on a palm tree.
如果尼尔是凶手 那他应该还
If Neil's our guy, he probably --
画出了文身
Drew the tattoo.
看
Look.
乍一看 我还以为棕榈叶下只是椰子
At first glance, I thought it was just coconuts under a palm.
这是个心脏
It's a heart.
是人的心脏
It's a human heart.
我觉得这个文身和某个地点相契合
Think the tattoo's a match with a location.
鹦鹉街
Parrot street.
棕榈大道 基♥督♥教青年会就在街角
Palm Avenue. The YMCA's on the croner.
尼尔
Hi, Neil.
帮个忙马上把你的包滑过来
Do me a favor and slide that bag over right now.
为什么 怎么了
W-why? What's up?
尼尔 告诉我你不是刚从青年会回来
Neil, tell me you didn't just come from the YMCA.
我知道这看起来很糟糕
I-I know this looks bad.
这就是那个心脏
It's the heart.
我不想听你解释 尼尔
I don't want to hear it, Neil.
你手里有那个心脏和文身设计
You had the heart, you had the tattoo design.
我们查了你的信♥用♥卡♥
We ran your credit card.
你在佛罗里达的昆西时
You stayed in Quincy, Florida,
约翰尼·拉文正好在塔拉哈西被杀了
at the time Johnny Lavin was killed in Tallahassee.
两市之间是35分钟的车程
That's a 35-minute drive.
这两件事加起来就代表你是凶手
Last time I checked, two plus two equals murder.
不 我只是想
No I was just trying
查出文身是什么意思
to figure out what the tattoo meant.
我凭借记忆画出来的
I sketched it from memory.
如果是我把心脏藏在青年会
Why would I go to the YMCA
为什么我还要跑去拿回来
and retrieve the heart if I was the one that hid it?
因为你知道我们就快发现真♥相♥了
Because you knew we were close to figuring it out.
在我们发现之前转移 回答完毕
Move it before we find it, period.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
我的计划是检查心脏后上交
My plan was to examine the heart and turn it over.
我只是做了罗西会做的事
I just did what Rosie would do.
你对我和罗西一直抱有迷恋之心
You have this infatuation with me and Rosie.
这已经成为很大的问题了
This is becoming a big problem.
我做的事和你做的事完全不一样
Uh, w-w-what I do and what you do is nothing alike.
很大的问题
Big problem.
他们俩之间变得越来越奇怪了
Things are about to get weird between these two.
不 已经很奇怪了
No, it's already weird.
我只是想做一次英雄
I just wanted to be the hero for once.
像罗斯伍德一样
Like Rosewood.
我通过了所有考试 我会成为一个医生
I passed all my exams. I'm gonna be an M.E.
谁能比病理学界的迈克尔·乔丹
Who better to model myself after
更适合做为我的奋斗榜样呢
than the...Michael Jordan of pathologists?
迈克尔 我其实更像贝多芬 但是
The Michael...I mean, I like beethoven, but... wow.
迈克尔也是个伟大的艺术家
...Michael's a great artist, too.
你那张负罪之脸感受到我的气息了么
You feel my breath on your guilty face?
很好
Good.
也许这能给你的大脑袋解冻
Maybe it'll warm up that big brain of yours,
让真♥相♥流出来
get the truth flowing.
告诉我你为什么去昆西
Tell us why you went to Quincy,
因为到目前为止我听到的全是借口
because right now, all I'm hearing is excuses.
你想要洗脱罪行
And you're going away for murder.
你知道监狱里你这种人都会是什么下场吗
You know what happens to guys like you on the inside?
你摸过别的男人的蛋蛋么
You ever held another man's pocket?
好吧
Okay, fine.
我见了个网友
I met someone online.
她很理解我和我的小缺点
She really got me and all my peccadilloes, and...
几个月后 我说服了她和我见面
After a few months, I convinced her to meet with me.
我去了昆西她住的地方
And I drove up to Quincy where she lived...
但当我到那儿时 她
But when I got there, she...
是个男人
...was a he.
真悲哀
Oh! Curve ball.
我被一个来自库拉索的67岁老男人玩了
I was catfished by a bored 67-year-old man from Curacao.
你想想这对我来说多尴尬
Think about how embarrassing this is for me.
我为什么要编造这个
Why would I make this up?
我告诉你那个新受害人被杀时
I am telling you I was nowhere around
我根本不在那里
when the new victim was killed.
我和一个在罗斯伍德家
I was with a girl I met
认识的妹子在一起 一个模特
at Rosewood's, a model.
翠丝特
Trista.
她就凭一张脸就能赚到钱
Like she gets paid for her looks?
所以呢 你们聊了一晚上
So, you what? Talked all night?
翠丝特 我是罗西
Hey, Trista. Hey, this is Rosie.
问你个事
Yeah, quick question.
不是
No.
我们 做了那个
We...did the thing.
但是 到了早上
But, uh, in -- in the morning,
我就 就想让她离开
I just, uh, I kind of just wanted her to leave.
你想让她离开
You wanted her to leave?
好吧 好好坐着
All right, sit still
我去查你的不在场证明 花♥花♥公♥子♥
while I check your alibi, casanova.
那孩子不可能和模特玩一♥夜♥情♥
There's no way that kid did the fornication with a model.
他真的做了
Actually, he did.
我刚跟翠丝特打了电♥话♥ 还有下文呢
I just got off the phone with Trista, and it went down.
一个连环杀手没抓到 城里动荡不安
I got a serial killer on the loose, the city's on edge,
人心惶惶 我们仍一无所获
people are scared, and we got nothing.
责任在我 我们得深挖下去
Now, that's on me. We need to start digging deeper.
你 你说
And what -- what are you --
你说什么来着 还有下文
what are you talking about, it went down?
这孩子还上了三垒吗
Kid hit a triple?
那可是大满贯
Oh, it was a grand slam.
等等
Wait.
我们已知所有的被害人都是
We know that all the victims were killed
在劫走72小时之后被杀
72 hours after they were taken.
我们从幸运饼干中也知道
And we know that our killer already has another victim.
凶手手上还有一名受害人
from the fortune cookie.
所以检查一下迈阿密-戴德县的失踪人口报告
So we run a missing person's report in Miami-dade
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表