剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna comb through this report tonight,
明天 我会拿到莫兰完整的尸检报告
and tomorrow, I'll have Moran's full autopsy records.
到时我们就能看出来是不是自然死亡
And then we'll see if it was a natural death.
从现在到明早的时间够你写认罪协议了
You have until morning to make a plea agreement.
我能建议"认罪"么
May I suggest "Guilty"?
我自己进来的
Let myself in.
我知道你把钥匙藏哪了
I know where you hide the key.
对啊 看 我家就是你家
Yes, and look, my home is your home.
那个钥匙是为紧急情况备用的
That key's for emergencies,
我在查一件大案子
but I'm in the middle of something big.
涂鸦你广♥告♥板的
Surveillance video of the
那个孩子的监控录像
kid that's been marking up your billboards.
霍恩斯托克警长给了我相关交叉路口的
Captain Hornstock gave me a list of the surveillance cameras
一系列监控录像
at the relevant intersections,
然后我还和街对面
and then I schmoozed up the guys
贩酒店的人聊了几句
at the liquor store across the street.
妈 我需要你停手
Mom, I need you to stop this.
我还有工作要做
I have some work I have to do.
我这是在照顾我儿子
Well, I am taking care of my boy.
我为什么要停手
Why would I want to stop this?
好吧
All right.
那看下这个
Look at that, please.
你读读看
Can you read that?
你得知道 这是假的
Now, just so you know, that's a fake.
这要是真的怎么办
What if this isn't a fake?
那意味着外面有个
That means there's a child out there
单亲家庭的孩子正在跟你作对
with one parent who is acting out against you.
单亲 我们都不知道是不是真有家长
One pare-- we don't even know if there are any parents.
我们都不知道是不是真有个孩子 好吗
Hell, we don't even know if there's a child, okay?
我知道这是关于什么
I know what this is about.
这是关于你得像个男人一样
What this is about is you actually manning up
为此负起责任
and taking responsibility for this.
因为如果这是真的
Because if this is real,
这就是你的错
this is your fault.
好吧 所以我的前任
Okay, so I-I-I-it's my fault
没告诉我她怀孕了反而是我的错了
that an ex didn't tell me that she was pregnant.
是我的错 对吧
That's my fault, right?
要不是你自己永远不给别人承诺
If you didn't cultivate this anti-commitment,
绝不安定的胡话
gather-no-moss baloney,
但若是你的前任们一开始就见了你妈
or if any of your exes had met your mother, for starters,
也许她们在离开你生下你的孩子后
maybe one of them would've given you the heads up
会告知你一声
before they went off and had your babies.
如果我妈不把她的成年儿子
If my mother didn't treat her grown son
看做十岁孩子的话
like he was 10 years old,
也许他就不必坦率的告诉他妈让她放手了
maybe he wouldn't have to tell her bluntly to drop it.
为什么 这样你就能把这当做是假的了
Why? So that you can pretend that this is not real?
你想知道什么是真的
You want to know what's real?
我都不知道我还能活多久
I don't even know how long I'm gonna be here.
是的 你是要死了
Yes, you are going to die.
我也是
So am I.
大家都是
So is everyone else.
但是你有没有想过
But has it ever occurred to you...
这就是我们当初要孩子的原因
That that is the reason we have children in the first place?
我有些事得告诉你
There's...something I need to tell you.
我可能有个儿子
I might have a son.
他可能对我很生气
And he might be really angry with me.
这件事我一直试图去忽视
Something I was trying to ignore.
我试图去否认
I was trying to... deny it,
但是 等我办完这个案子
But...once I get a break from this case,
我会面对这件事处理好这件事
I'm just gonna handle it and I'm gonna handle it head on.
我没法说那位前任是谁
I can't even say who the ex might be
或是牵扯到多少事
or how much baggage is associated with it.
我得去见所有的前任女友
I got to meet with all these exes,
弄清♥真♥♥相♥ 我得去亲自见她们
get to the bottom of this. I gotta meet with them in person.
好吧 也许这件事
Yeah, well... maybe this is something...
我们可以一起处理
we can do together.
我那时有很多女朋友
There's a bunch of exes from around that time.
皮皮 她正在
Pippy, she's --
她正在缩减嫌疑人的名单 还有
She's shaving down the list of contenders, and --
我不会根据你的前任来评判你的
I'm not gonna judge you based on all of these exes
因为我现在在你身边
because I'm here now.
是的 你是
Yes, you are.
托马斯·莫兰 46岁
Thomas Moran, 46,
福斯特手下的第二冥思者
our second death from the Foster docket.
如果我们在尸检报告中发现了可疑之处
If we find something funny in his autopsy,
福斯特做不做认罪协定就不重要了
it doesn't matter if Foster makes a plea deal.
我们就能让两个家庭
We can turn not one but two families
起诉他们友好的心脏医生了
against their friendly heart doctor.
说到友好
Well, speaking of friendly, uh,
你有关于是罗西的哪个前任
do you have any leads on which ex-friendly of Rosie's
给他寄信的线索吗
sent that letter?
没有头绪 你知道吗
No, it came up empty. I mean, do you know?
我懂那个表情
Okay, I know that face,
那是个"管好你自己破事"的表情
and that's a "Mind your own fish tank" Face.
不 不 不 我们能搞定
No, no, no, no, no. We got it.
莫兰因血色素沉着症心脏多年都有问题
Moran had years of heart trouble from hemochromatosis.
他死时体内还有大量的
He also had mega doses of vitamin "C" in his body
维他命C
when he died.
血色素沉着症是一种很危险的铁质储存过量症
Hemochromatosis is a dangerous iron overload.
而维他命C能让人体吸收更多铁质
Vitamin "C" makes the body absorb more iron,
会导致心力衰竭 随之死亡
which makes your heart fail, which makes you dead.
-很明显的模式 -的确
- A clear pattern. - Exactly.
你看 福斯特清楚他们疾病的弱点
See, Foster knew their medical weaknesses inside out.
他可以简单地给他们开磺胺类药物
That way, he was able to exploit them slowly and distantly
推荐针灸或是维他命C
by just casually offering them sulfa,
就能保持距离 慢慢削弱他们
suggesting acupunctures or vitamin "C."
死亡如此的自然
The deaths are so expected,
法医也看不出动的手脚
no M.E. even looks for foul play.
打开频道12
T-turn on channel 12.
莫兰的家庭正在跟媒体讲话
Moran family's talking to the press.
福斯特医生给我做了冠状动脉搭桥
Dr. Foster got me my triple bypass,
救了我的命
saved my life.
现在他却被人诽谤 我儿子的尸体
Now he's being smeared, and my son's autopsy
也像垃圾箱一样被翻弄
is being dug through like a dumpster...
第二个呼吁停止斯塔夫谋杀案调查的家庭
福斯特这一举措够胆大
Bold move by Foster.
你知道么
Well, you know what?
只要警监知道了
As soon as captain hears
我们发现的模式 他就会支持我们的
this pattern we just found, he'll back us up.
为你感到羞耻 霍恩斯托克警监
Shame on you, captain hornstock.
也许不会
Or not.
给我们有力的证据 不然就让我的儿子安息
Show us hard evidence or let our son rest in peace.
是警监
That's captain.
我也接到了
Yeah, on mine, too.
别接 我打给费尔德海姆
Don't pick up. I'm -- I'm calling feldheim.
费尔德海姆 我需要你
Feldheim, I need you to --
我知道警监很生气
I know cap's upset.
我需要你出来见我 那个咖啡馆
I need you to meet me offsite -- that coffee spot.
带上我们查出的所有
Bring everything we got
关于福斯特 斯塔夫或是莫兰的资料
on Foster, Stavros, or Moran.
费尔德海姆 不要再说他在生气了
Feldheim, stop saying he's upset!
现在我也生气了
Now I'm upset.
不 不是因为你
No, not at you.
从头再来吧
Back to the drawing board.
有什么情况我会打给你
I'll call you when I got something to draw.
你不是要去见
Don't you have some ex-girlfriends
前女友们吗
you need to go see?
会去的 但是现在我要
At some point, but right now I need to just --
就在这儿等着
Stand here and wait?
你现在就是一团乱
Your mind -- it is all fuzzy.
有个婴儿版罗西在你的脑子里搅和
You got baby Rosie on the brain.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表