剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
-我容光焕发 -是啊
- I'm glowing? - Yes.
哪有 因为我们就坐在壁炉边上
No. It's the fire. We're sitting right next to it.
不对 是你
No. It's you. It --
我只关心你过得幸不幸福
And all that matters to me is that you're happy.
你是知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
所以我想把这个给你
Which is why... I want to give you this.
快打开呀
Open it.
这是要干什么
What is this for?
我知道你总是念叨着
I know how you always said
你想环游世界
you wanted to be a world traveler.
我曾经是想成为一个空姐
I wanted to be a flight attendant.
可我那时才4岁
And I was 4.
是 我 先不说空姐的事
Yeah, I -- flight attendant part aside,
现在你可以去旅游
now you can travel
像你梦寐以求的那样看看这大千世界了
and see the world the way you always wanted to,
你再也不用在那个美其名曰的太平间工作了
and you don't have to work in that glorified morgue anymore.
-这够你花了 -你能别说了吗
- This will cover your expenses. - Can you stop?
天呐 这笔钱是想收买♥♥我啊
Oh, my god. This money is a bribe.
这笔钱不仅是想收买♥♥我离开那个实验室
This money is a bribe not just to leave the lab,
而且也是离开皮皮 和罗斯伍德一家人吧
but to leave Pippy, right, and the Rosewoods.
可他们是我的家人
But they're my family.
塔拉 你是伊兹考夫家的人
Tara, you're an Izikoff.
我们才是你的家人
We are your family.
罗西 现在不是时候
Rosie, now is not a good time.
吃饭吧
Dinner.
没吃过辛芳哈太太家的
You have not lived until you've experienced
丛林咖喱炒鹌鹑你就算是白活了
the geng sap nok from Madame Thinphanga.
我可跟你说 这是盘让你上天的佳肴
I am telling you, this is heaven on a plate.
对了 霍莉的尸检做完了
Oh, and I, uh, finished Holly's autopsy.
没有别的外伤
There's no more trauma.
我觉得她身上也查不到什么了
I don't think she's gonna tell us much else.
派对客人筛查也进了死胡同
Oh, we hit a dead end with the party guests, too.
谁都没看到有什么情况
No one saw anything.
乔乔的脸可是永远跟霍莉的死
Well, Joo-Joo's face is permanently associated
脱不了干系了
with Holly's death.
找出真凶之前什么事都拿不准
There's always gonna be doubts until we find the real killers.
那你看过他的核磁共振成像了吗
Well, did you get a look at his MRI?
看了 不妙啊
Yeah. Bad news.
他的损伤面♥积♥比我想的还要大
His injuries are more extensive than I thought.
乔乔有脑积水
Joo-Joo has hydrocephalus.
就是脑袋里有液体形成
It's a buildup of fluid in the brain.
不会没有好消息吧
Please say there's good news.
我的意思呢 外科手术可以治好脑积水
Well, I mean, surgery can fix the hydrocephalus.
我只是得说服乔乔进行手术而已
I just have to convince Joo-Joo to get the operation.
他可不喜欢别人把他脑袋切开
He's not a big fan of having his brain cut into.
我也不能怪他
I can't say I blame him.
这家伙过得也不顺
The guy's been through a lot.
抱歉 等等 抱歉
I'm sorry. Wait. Wait. I'm sorry.
我听到了什么
What -- what is that I hear?
你那话里是有同情的意思吗
Is this empathy in your voice?
乔乔感染到你了 对不
Joo-Joo's getting to you, isn't he?
随你怎么说吧
Whatever.
听着 有其他地方
Look, is there -- is there anywhere else
-能让你吃饭吗 -行啊 你说吧
- you can eat your dinner? - Yeah. Tell me about it.
这地方比我印象中的差劲多了
This place is a lot worse than I remember.
罗西 我只是 你别说了
You know, Rosie, I just -- stop.
我没心情听你吐槽我的房♥子 好吗
I'm not in the mood to hear you trash my place, okay?
维拉
Whoa. Whoa. Villa.
别这样 你知道我就是说着玩的
Come on. You know these are just jokes.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是艾迪去世后你住的第一个房♥子吧
This is your first place since Eddie, isn't it?
我
Ah, look, I...
这个坎你肯定很难迈过去
this couldn't have been an easy step for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别 别道歉
Oh, don't -- don't apologize.
我迈不过这个坎不是你的错
It's not your fault I can't get past this.
但维拉
Villa, but --
你知道吗 我有个贮藏隔间
Do you know I have a storage unit...
里面都是这种我在纽约生活的储物箱子
filled with boxes like those from my life in New York?
没一个我能用的
And none of it fits me.
没一个是我或者新生活能用的
None of it fits me or this new life.
好像我不再是原来那个女人了
It's like I'm not that woman anymore.
可我又害怕去买♥♥什么新东西
But then I freak at the thought of buying new stuff.
就像我拼命要抹去他一样
It's like I'm trying to erase him.
不不 你不是要抹去他
No, no, you are not erasing him.
他永远都是你的一部分
He's always gonna be a part of you.
而且那 那 那段
And the -- the -- the -- the memories
你们在一起的记忆
of the life that you guys have shared
并不会被痛苦填满 覆盖
is not always gonna be filled and tinged with pain.
你知道吗 我告诉乔乔我就是他能从巨大的
You know, I-I told Joo-Joo that I was living proof
损失中幸存下来并继续向前的活生生的例子
you can survive a huge loss and still go on.
看来我现在却成了笑话
Guess the joke's on me now.
听着
Well, listen,
你最近的生活有了很多改变
you've had a lot of change in your life lately --
有好的 有坏的
some good, some bad.
而且我真觉得好的那一大部分都是我
And, actually, I think I'm a large part of the good.
陪审团对此还没下定论呢
Jury's still out on that one.
关键是 你还在坚持站着
Listen, the point is, you're still standing.
你被夺走了什么不重要
Doesn't matter what gets thrown your way.
你还会继续站着 因为你就是那样的人
You're gonna keep standing 'cause that's who you are.
罗西 你用不着这样说
Rosie, you didn't have to say that.
不 我说的是实话
No, it's the truth.
来吧 为了真实存在的东西抱一个
Now, come on. Bring it in for the real thing.
来啊 快来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
好吧
Right.
警监 怎么了
Cap, what's going on?
你的乔乔栽了
Your boy Joo-Joo's toast.
什么
What?
赶紧滚过来
Get your asses in here.
好的 好的我马上到
Okay. Okay, I'll be right there.
狗仔的名字叫乔·富勒
Paparazzi guy's name is Joe Fuller.
他很可能有
Supposedly, he has proof
昨天派对乔乔施暴的证据
of Joo-Joo's violent behavior last night at the party.
什么样的证据
What kind of proof?
就那种鼻青脸肿的照片
The "Beat-up face and the photos to prove it" Kind.
他正提出袭击控告呢
He's pressing assault charges.
我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do.
我只不过是在做我该做的事
I was just minding my business,
照点霍莉的照片
taking a few photos of Holly,
这个乔乔的家伙就对我大打出手
when this Joo-Joo guy lost it on me.
你就是这件事中的无辜路人是吗
And you were just an innocent bystander in all of this, right?
我就是在工作啊 辛苦地上夜班
I was just doing my job, putting in a hard night's work.
我招谁惹谁了鼻子又被人打
I didn't deserve to have my nose broken again!
给我省省吧
Give me a break.
你这辈子从没辛苦上过班
You never worked a hard day in your life.
你想干什么 乔
I mean, what is it, Joe?
找露脸10秒的出名机会吗
You looking for your 10 seconds of fame?
厌倦躲在镜头后面了吗
Tired of being behind the camera?
随你们怎么想 我不在乎
Think whatever you want. I don't care.
事实是 我能把这个恶棍跟死去的女孩
Fact is, I can place this thug with the dead girl
定格在派对最后的时刻
at the end of the party.
这肯定能说明什么
That has to count for something.
这儿待的怎么样
So, how you holding up?
哥们 我真不知道了
Man, I don't know anymore.
你不知道什么
You don't know what?
或许这就是我该待的地方
Maybe I'm right where I'm supposed to be,
这样我就不能伤害任何人了
where I can't hurt nobody.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那我们现在是要放弃吗
So, uh -- so, we're giving up now?
我看了扫描结果
I saw my scans.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表