剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
And I know you walked here.
警局在10个街区外
You know, precinct's 10 blocks away.
我知道你不希望我抢先接触到嫌犯
I know you don't want me to beat you to the suspect.
你都不知道地址 怎么可能找到呢
Can't get anywhere unless you know where you're going.
是啊 你说得对
Oh, yeah. You know, that's right.
我猜我推荐米奇进指纹实验室
Guess it's a good thing I introduced Mitchy
对他老婆是个好事
in the print lab to his wife.
他们这一对特别配
Ah, they make a beautiful couple.
我两分钟内就可以拿到嫌犯的地址
I can have the suspect's address in two minutes.
你知道自己有多烦人吗
Do you have any idea how annoying that is?
还等什么呢 出发吧
What are you waiting for? Let's go.
这可不行 再等等
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Hold on.
听着这样一首传奇灵歌♥
You never walk out when you listen
怎么舍得走呢 等等
to a soul legend like this. Wait, hold on.
等一下 等一下
Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.
对 就是这儿 坚持听完
Yeah, that's my song right there. Hold on.
我...我受够了
Oh, my... All right, that's it.
我要走了 把钥匙给我
I-I'm leaving. Give me the keys.
别走啊
Never walk out.
好 现在可以走了
Okay, now we can go.
嫌犯名叫文香
Suspect's name is Xiang Wen.
背景清白 没有前科
Record is clean. No priors.
好 你打算怎么审
All right, how do you want to do the interrogation?
你开车 我来审
You drive. I interrogate.
慢着 别忘了如果没有我
Wait. Hold it. Don't forget that I'm the reason
咱们可哪也去不了
why we're driving anywhere in the first place.
而且别装作不喜欢臀肌下面
And don't act like you're not loving the rumble
那阵350马力的轰鸣声
of that 350 horsepower under your glutes.
我不认为臀肌下面有什么东西
I don't feel anything under my glutes,
而且你的变速器有点打滑
and your transmission is slipping.
我的变速器才没有打滑
My transmission's not slipping.
你很清楚你的臀肌能感觉到
And you know you feel it in those glutes.
而且你的臀大肌很发达
And your glutes are definitely maximus!
确实打滑了
No, it's definitely slipping,
而且如果我让你参与审问
and if I let you in on this interrogation,
你得像墙上的苍蝇一样
you're a fly on the wall.
你让我当苍蝇 我就当苍蝇吧
Okay, you want me to be a fly, I'll be a fly.
-我的意思是你别说话 -没必要说
- And that means you don't talk. - Don't need to talk.
这是你嘴巴的钥匙吗
Is that a key?
我不明白
Wo bu ming bai.
文女士 一位死者的脚上有你的指纹
Ms. Wen, we found your prints on a dead man's foot.
懂了吗
Understand?
罗西 怎么了
Rosie, what?
很有意思 真的很有意思
That's cute. That's real cute.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我...
I...
香 不好意思给你这么大压力
Xiang, bu hao yi si gei ni zhe mo da ya li.
我大学时有个北♥京♥来的室友
I had a roommate in college. He was from Beijing.
这哥们人很好 现在做单口相声
Yeah, he was a really good dude. Stand-up guy.
我们还有联♥系♥
Yeah, we still keep in contact.
让我猜猜
Yeah. Rang wo cai cai.
美甲师
Mei jia shi?
是的 我是
Shi de, wo shi.
你怎么知道
Ni zen mo zhi dao?
直觉
Zhi jue.
香没杀人
Xiang didn't do it.
她在美甲沙龙工作
No, she works at a nail salon.
给死者修过脚趾甲
She gave our victim a pedicure.
给她看那只脚
Show her the foot.
你认识这只脚吗
Do you recognize this foot?
认得这只脚吗
Ren de zhe zhi jiao ma?
看到这个表情了吗
Okay, you see this?
-那表示"认得" -是啊 我明白
- That's "Yes." - Yeah, yeah, I got that.
死者叫马蒂·康弗斯
The victim's name is Marty Conforth --
45岁 生于南卡罗来纳州
45 years old, born in South Carolina,
是一家高端火柴制♥造♥厂的合伙人
co-owns a matchmaking business for rich people
厂子叫"铂金伙计"
called Platinum Mates.
我们能不能干脆承认
Can we just quickly acknowledge
我对死者的描述多么精准
how on point I was with the victim profile?
罗斯伍德医生 你再一次做到了
Hmm. Dr. Rosewood, you have done it again.
那套专业设备配你这种大英雄再合适不过了
Your amazing skill set is worthy of a superhero.
-击个掌 -这种嘲讽的语气可不好
- Up high. - Okay, so the tone and sarcasm are not cool,
但我愿意击掌
but I'll take the high five.
也行 也行
Ah! Okay, okay.
有没有兴趣看新一集的
Anyone interested in watching the next episode
-《做出糟糕决定的人》 -可以啊
- of "Men Making Horrible Decisions"? - Okay.
这个优雅的金发美人是马蒂的妻子
Marty's wife is the gorgeous blonde with Feldheim.
而那个火♥辣♥的金发肉弹是他的未婚妻
And the hot bombshell over there is his fiancée.
我意思是 说真的
I mean, like, seriously.
你还要我怎么说才能懂啊
Do you actually need me explain it?
你真笨死了
You're stupid.
看到她卷舌头的样子了吗
See how she rolls the tongue like that?
-有点性感 -没错
- That's kind of sexy. - Yeah.
你确定这是马蒂吗
Are you sure it's Marty?
凯丽 通过法医鉴定 我们可以确定
Kerry, through forensic tests, we were able to determine
马蒂在周三遇害
that Marty was killed on Wednesday,
也就是大约两天前
about 48 hours ago.
请问你当时在哪儿
Can I ask where you were?
在我们位于弗罗里达群岛的避暑小屋玩潜水
Snorkeling at our summer home in the Keys.
有同行的人可以作证吗
Anyone with you to back that up?
我的管家
My housekeeper.
马蒂这人很好
Marty was an amazing man.
虽然我们有点问题
I mean, we had our problems,
但我们总是冷静处理 然后越来越好
but we always cleared our heads and came back stronger.
你已经结婚了 对吧
You're married, right?
没错 可是...
Yes, I am, but...
我丈夫拼了命地四处乱搞
You know, my husband bangs around like crazy.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
他偏好大脯脯的金发女郎
He has an appetite for blondes with big chichotas.
大脯脯 是说猪肉脯吗
Chichotas? Like pork rinds?
不 不 你说的那个是炸猪皮
No, no. I think that's chicharrónes.
她说的是
She's talking about the, um...
她说的是 你懂的
She's talking about the, you know...
我昨天晚上还在跟他说
And I was just telling him last night,
"亲爱的 我要不要去隆个胸"
"Honey, should I score some fake ones?"
我也不知道 我是说
I don't know. I mean...
或者更棒的 隆屁屁
Or even better, ass implants.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
还不错 对吧
Okay, right?
我应该把臀部垫高一点
Like, should I just, like, lift it a little higher,
多做点深蹲
do some more squats?
填进去点硅胶
You pop in some silicon,
他就再也无法转移视线了 对吧
and he'll never take his eyes off of it, right?
马上把你的手松开
Take your hand off my hand immediately.
我在想弄个新屁屁
See, I'm thinking a new ass,
没准再弄个好玩的假发 给生活来点情趣
plus maybe a fun wig, will spice things up,
这样他就不会拈花惹草了
keep him from straying
我也不会疯掉然后干出什么傻事来
so I don't lose my mind and do something stupid.
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我还以为你会有共鸣
Oh, I thought you could relate.
因为你丈夫生前
You know, because your husband was engaged
跟另一个女人订了婚
to another woman.
什么
What?
你在 你在说什么
What -- what are you talking about?
你听我给你说
Okay, go with me here.
你为了马蒂掏心掏肺
You give your heart and soul to Marty.
而他却狠狠地伤害了你
He rips them both out,
于是你就给他上了永恒的一课
so you teach him a permanent lesson.
-不是这样的 -我明白
- No. - I get it.
事情不是这样的
That's not what happened.
我要去倒杯茶喝
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表