剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
you will see that you've been served.
你居然以主之名来发传票
Using the Lord to serve subpoenas?
总有一天他给你发的
One day he's gonna serve you with something
可不止是纸了
more than papers.
我是无神论者 所以
I'm an atheist, so --
大家好
Hey, guys.
检方传我作为对抗你父亲的
The prosecution is calling me
品德证人出庭作证
as a character witness against your father.
-什么 -这还能传染啊
- What? - It's an epidemic.
我在实验室接到了辩方的传票
I got served at the lab for the defense.
这叫做证人♥弹♥劾
It's called witness impeachment.
每一方都试图降低对方专家证人的可信度
Each side is trying to discredit the other's expert witness.
好吧 我理解他们为什么会传唤我
Okay, so I get why they called me in.
毕竟我为罗西打工
I mean, I work for Rosie,
死者解剖的时候我也在场
I was present during the victim's autopsy.
可为什么要传唤妈妈
But why mom?
因为母亲知道对父亲不利的事情
'Cause mom knows something incriminating about dad.
拜托 你们不打算告诉我们吗
Come on, seriously. You're not gonna tell us?
我告诉过你我们很久前就应该告诉他们的
I told you we should have told them a long time ago.
罗斯伍德女士 请问你的职业
Ms. Rosewood, what is your profession
和工作中的职责是什么
and what does it entail?
我是毒理分♥析♥师
I'm a toxicology analyst.
我研究体液中是否含有药品和其它化学物品
I study bodily fluids for drugs and other chemicals.
这么说你了解药物会对人体产生何种影响
So you are familiar with how drugs affect the body?
正确
That is correct.
你能否告诉我们
Can you tell us
华法林 水杨酸檀香酯和聚苯乙烯是干什么用的吗
what warfarin, santyl, and dylene are used for?
请回答问题
Please answer the question.
他居然有种问我罗西的用药
How dare he ask me about Rosie's meds.
他们试图让陪审团认为他解剖安东的时候
They're trying to make it sound like he was high
是磕了药的
when he did Anton's autopsy.
这家伙以为自己是谁呀
I mean, who the hell does this guy think he is?
抱歉 我无意
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to --
我只是想找罗西聊聊案子
I wanted to talk to Rosie about the case.
他还好吗
How is he?
他比我强
He's doing better than me.
你真应该看看
I mean, you should have seen the way
当陪审团得知
the jury looked at him
他自己给自己看病 无人监管他的用药量时
when they found out that he treats himself,
看他的表情
that nobody monitors his dosages.
现在法庭休庭几个小时
Court is in recess for a few hours.
他回家了
He's at his apartment.
也许你该去找他聊聊
Maybe you should go talk to him.
我知道罗西现在不好受
I know Rosie's going through a rough time,
但我们只是搭档
but we're just partners.
别装作你不在乎罗西
Don't pretend that you don't care about Rosie big-time.
你总是在这
You're always here,
想办法掺和我们的案子
like weaseling your way onto our cases.
应该是你们掺和我的案子
Mm, I think that's the other way around.
好吧 随你怎么说
Okay, if you say so.
如果你要去找罗西聊的话
Well, if you are gonna talk to Rosie,
我先把最近的情况告诉你一下
let me just catch you up on everything.
我们的家庭正面临着危急
Our family is in crisis.
他父母要离婚了 而且
There is a divorce and a --
够了 我把罗西的地址发给你 好吧
Okay, I am going to text you Rosie's address, okay?
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, detective.
抱歉 时间就是金钱
Sorry. Time is of the essence.
进来吧
Come in.
你家挺漂亮
Oh! Nice place.
这是海洋风
Yeah, it's a fusion
和现代装潢的结合
between coastal and contemporary decor.
我跟皮皮和提麦聊过
I spoke to Pippy and Tmi.
我想是我搞错了
Yeah, I think I made a mistake.
你对专业的擅长简直到了令人发指的地步
You're annoyingly good at what you do.
如果你说安东是被谋杀的
If you say Anton was murdered,
那他很可能就是被杀的
then he was likely murdered.
要是我判断错误呢
What if I was off my game?
如果你真搞错了 你会知道的
If you were, you'd know,
然后你就会滔滔不绝地讲述你内心的感受
and then you'd bore someone to death
然后把人烦死
with how it made you feel.
我不喜欢你说我会把人烦死
Okay, I take issue with the way you use the word "bore".
我不喜欢你现在怀疑自己
And I take issue with the self-doubt you're wearing.
真不适合你
Not a good look.
我能看透所有人所有事
I can read everyone and everything,
却没看出来我自己的父母不开心
but I didn't see my own parents were unhappy.
因为他们是你的父母
Because they're your parents.
如果有人能糊弄到你的话 那也就是他们了
I mean, if anyone can pull one over on you, it's them.
我还在研究咱俩打赌的细节
So I'm still working out the details of this bet.
你恐高吗
You scared of heights?
不 我不恐高
No, I'm not scared of heights.
很好 很好 那范围又广了一些
Good, good. That's gonna open it up a bit.
妈妈
你现在不接她电♥话♥就等着她迟些冲你吼吧
Talk to her now or listen to her rant and rave later.
想好再选
Choose wisely.
妈
Hey, mom.
我知道你很生气
I know you're mad.
我们决定不瞒你了
No more secrets.
我们会把一切都告诉你
We'll tell you everything.
我们认为检察官会问我
We think the D.A. is gonna ask me
你父亲有一晚因尾灯被撞碎
about the night your father got pulled over
而被交♥警♥拦下的事
for a broken tail light.
我喝了酒
I was drinking
所以警官给我测了酒精含量
so the officer gave me a breathalyzer.
我超标0.01
I was .01 over the limit.
这不像你的作风
That's not like you.
你身体不好是因为
Your health issues were caused
早产造成的
by your being born prematurely.
我们想搞明白
What we wanted to understand
你为什么会如此早产
was why you came into the world so early.
于是我们就去测了我们的DNA序列
So we had our DNA sequenced.
在当时 测试结果说明不了什么问题
At the time, the results weren't significant.
一年前 一位老朋友找到了你父亲
A year ago, an old friend reached out to your father.
他的研究可以更好地分♥析♥DNA结果
His research improves analysis of DNA results.
我的一个基因出现了单点变异
I've a single-point variation in one of my genes,
如果胚胎遗传了这个变异
and if passed down to the fetus,
就会导致感染并且引发早产
it could trigger an infection and cause premature birth.
我那晚喝酒是因为
I was drinking that night
我得知你的一生
because I learned your life...
你的痛苦
your struggles...
都是我的错
are all my fault.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 我能不能
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Can I, um --
我能不能单独跟爸聊两句
Can I get a minute with dad?
罗西 也许我们可以
Rosie, maybe we can --
不 不 没事的
No, no. It's okay.
我跟博蒙特是该好好聊聊
Beaumont and I need to talk this out.
那么
So...
这个基因突变的事你已经知道一年了
So, you knew about this gene variant for a year?
而你却选择不告诉我 我有得结肠癌的风险
And you chose not to tell me I was at risk for colon cancer?
你是黑人
You're African-American.
这风险你本来就躲不掉了
That box was already checked off.
那黄斑变性呢
How about macular degeneration?
那在你的视网膜血管造影中能看出来
Which would you have seen in your retinal angiograms.
医学角度上说 用不着我来告诉你
Me telling you was insignificant medically.
但从个人角度来说 这很重要
Yeah, but it's extremely significant personally.
我都不知道我为什么会感到惊讶
I-I don't even know why I'm surprised.
你别想就这样走了
Unh-unh. Don't walk away from me.
你那话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是 你已经多年不做我的医生了
Oh, it means that you haven't been my doctor for years,
但你还是把我看作
But you still see me.
你的病患而不是你儿子
As one of your patients and not your son.
你知道吗 好好谈谈 谈谈
And you know what? Real talk. Real talk.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表