剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
So I-I yelled at him, and he yelled back,
一个小题大做的邻居就报了警
and an overzealous neighbor called the cops.
事情 事情就只是这样而已
That's -- that's all it was.
达林为什么突然决定要去完成遗愿清单呢
What prompted Darrin's shift to this bucket-list life?
他的健康有那么多问题
With all his medical issues,
一辈子都不停的在医院做各种检查
being poked and prodded his entire life,
他也许觉得这是他欠自己的 对吧
he probably felt like he owed it to himself, didn't he?
没错
Yeah.
越极端越好
The more extreme, the better.
高空跳伞
Uh, base-jumping.
瀑布皮划艇
Waterfall kayaking.
在鳄鱼池上空蹦极
Bungee-jumping over alligator pits.
我们在一起的时间减少到
Our time together was reduced to
一年只有几个月
a few months out of the year.
我本愿意多一些时间与他在一起的
I would have gladly taken more, but, um,
但他过了今天不知还有没有明天
being that he was living on borrowed time,
所以达林不愿意做出承诺
Darrin had -- he had commitment issues.
你今天为什么没有去跳伞
Why didn't you go sky-diving today?
我在高速公路上见到了一起事故
I witnessed an accident on the freeway.
很严重的事故
It was -- it was pretty nasty.
所以我留下来给警方做了笔录
So I-I stuck around and I gave a report.
我们需要查证这件事
We'll have to verify that.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
达林会不会自杀
Would -- would Darrin ever commit suicide?
绝不会
Never.
谢谢
Thanks.
自杀 还真是靠谱呀
Suicide. Yeah, that's a nice touch.
那人在瀑布上划皮划艇
The man kayaks waterfalls.
这是不是很厉害而且很吸引人呢
Is it impressive and quite possibly a mild turn-on?
绝对的 但这也证明了别的东西
Absolutely. But it's also a cry for something else.
达林唯一知道的就是当下
The only thing Darrin knew was the moment.
他就活在当下 他的一切都在当下
That's where he lived. That's where he got his mail.
这是很有力量的东西
That's some powerful stuff.
好吧 那就在极限运动上发泄
Okay, so take it off of extreme sports
然后把自己弄得急性肾衰竭
and put it on acute kidney failure.
急性肾衰竭
Acute kidney failure?
查查你的邮件 皮皮把达林的毒检报告发给你了
Check your e-mail. Pippy sent the tox on Darrin.
尿素和肌氨酸酐的含量很高
High levels of urea and -- creatinine.
他需要的只是肾脏移植
All he needed was a kidney transplant
或是按时做他的透析
or staying on top of his dialysis treatments,
那就能让他继续活上几十年
and that would have kept him going for decades.
等一下 等一下 你也有这个问题吗
Wait, wait, wait. You have that?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
但是就像暴风雨一样 这是有前奏的
But, like a hurricane, there are warnings.
前奏就会让人提前做好准备
And warnings breed preparation.
索菲
Hey, Soph.
要来一个吗
You want one?
你小时候最喜欢吃这个了
It was your favorite growing up as a kid.
这里面有牛轧糖
It's got that stuff in the middle Nougat.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
布罗迪发给我的一个网络爆红
This meme Brody sent me.
你去哪 我知道网络爆红是什么
Where are you going? I know what a meme is.
网络爆红是什么鬼
What the hell's a meme?
网络爆红是个网络的东西
Meme -- it's an internet thing.
-那些图片你 -随便了 我不在乎
- Those pictures you -- - You know what, I don't care.
手♥机♥应用 网络爆红 那都跟高等教育没关系
Apps, memes -- none of that screams higher education.
头 她才17岁 她会上大学的
Cap, she's 17. She'll get there.
当我和她母亲离婚时
Sophie had to grow up quick
索菲不得不迅速成熟起来
when things went sideways between me and her mom.
她就像我那对双胞胎儿子的第三位家长
She was like a third parent to my twin boys.
现在轮到她再当个孩子了
It's her turn to be a kid again.
吃那些面条之类的东西 睡上一整天
Eat those noodle thingies, sleep all day,
只有在需要的时候才学习
study when only necessary.
大学就应该是这样的 对吧
I mean, that's what college is about, right?
好吧 你有什么发现
All right, what do you got?
米娅·巴恩斯的不在场证明证实了
Mia Barnes' alibi checked out.
好吧 这么说我们又回到原点了
All right, so we're back to squadoosh?
我们能确定这是他杀吗
Do we even know there's foul play yet?
仍然没查到死因 但罗西在查了
There's still no cause of death, but Rosie's on it.
我还得继续调查
I have to keep digging.
因此 至于索菲 我会跟她谈的
So, regarding Sophie, I'll talk to her.
布罗迪所谓的浪漫之旅
So, Brody's idea of a romantic getaway
就是跑到荒无人烟的地方吗
is in the middle of nowhere?
小苏 别这样
Really, Soph? Come on.
这年头谁还这样
I mean, who still does that?
事实上 那是我的主意
Actually, that was my idea.
我很老派的
Old school, you know?
小苏 我能理解
Look, Soph, I get it. I get it.
你在他身边的时候
When you're around him,
你会有心跳的感觉
Your -- your butterflies kick into overdrive.
心跳
Butterflies?
手心出汗
Sweaty palms.
过分放任这种感觉会让你越来越不专注
The more you feel them, the more you lose your focus.
你就会在恋爱中逐渐失去自我
To the point where it's no longer about you.
这话说的是我还是你自己
Are we talking about me or you?
怎么会是我 你怎么会这么想...
What? Me? W-why would you think --
稍等我一下
Oh, h-hang on a second.
什么事
What do you want?
小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
Arnold Chiari Malformation.
什么
Arnold who?
小脑结构性缺陷
It's a structural defect in the cerebellum.
达林有这病
Darrin has it.
他很有可能遭到了袭击
He was more than likely attacked.
淤青的指关节和肿胀的下巴
The bruised knuckles and swollen jaw
就是由于自卫
were in self-defense.
有了这一论断
Now, having that condition
就可能会取得一些实质进展
might have advanced something internally.
比如说
Like what?
现在还不确定 我还在研究
I'm not sure yet. I'm still figuring it out.
我决定打电♥话♥告诉你 就不去局里了
As opposed to coming by, I just figured I'd call.
你真高尚 有分寸
How noble of you, and appropriate.
除非你想让我过去看看你
Unless you want me to pop by.
我并不想
I do not want you to pop by.
你确定吗 过去看看你又不难
I mean, are you sure? It's easy to pop by.
一点也不麻烦
It's not a problem.
我确定 再见
I'm positive. Bye!
怎么了
What?
心花怒放 手心出汗
Butterflies? Sweaty palms?
你就是想让他来
You totally want him to pop by.
不懂别瞎说 小苏
You don't know what you're talking about, Soph.
发现达林的信♥用♥卡♥活动了
Just got a hit on Darrin Barber's credit card.
什么时候
What? When?
过去的一小时内被刷了三次
Three times in the past hour.
我虽然不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop and all, but it's weird
但死人还在购物这事完全不正常 对吧
That a dead guy's still buying stuff, right?
嫌疑人买♥♥了一口慢炖锅
So the perp charges a crock pot,
六打玫瑰花以及一个平板电视
Six dozen roses, and a flatscreen tv?
这些东西都是在六个街区的范围内买♥♥的
All bought within a six-block radius.
店主们马上就会把
Now, the store owners are sending over
监控录像发来帮我们确定嫌犯信息
surveillance footage to help us I.D. a suspect.
我觉得先不要冻结信♥用♥卡♥
I vote we keep the card open.
现在还没必要打草惊蛇
No need to flag it just yet.
好主意 我们就静静地等待
Good call. Now we just sit and wait.
你和索菲谈得怎么样
How'd it go with Sophie?
谈得不错 警监
We're getting there, cap.
好 真有一套
Yeah. Real piece of work, that one.
怎么 你是说我工作有一套吗
What, are you saying I'm a real piece of work?
我的确很有一套
I'm a real piece of work.
他家真不幸
His poor family.
你怎么样
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表