剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
But don't you think they'd rush another autopsy right away
马上重新进行尸检吗
based on a charge like that?
是啊 我...我知道他们会的
Yeah, I-I-I-I-I know they will.
所以呢
You know, which is why
我还要在尸体上注入番木鳖碱
I'm gonna inject the body with strychnine, too.
还好我回来转了一圈
It's a good thing I had the tour.
我可以在大厅里藏一点 好被警方找到
I was able to stash some down the hall for the cops to find.
扮演福斯特先生比我想象中的有意思多了
Playing Foster's a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
如果...
You know, if...
如果...你要杀人
If... you were to take a life,
我相信肯定就会像这样...
I'm fairly certain you would do it exactly like that --
笨拙 粗糙...
Clumsily, inelegantly...
跟我完全不一样
Nothing like me.
没错 我把他们都杀了
Yes, I killed both of them.
你过不了多久也要死了
And you're gonna be dead in a few minutes, too.
你感受到的剧烈的头痛
That raging headache you're feeling?
我给你的西地那非是用来降低你的血压
The sildenafil I gave you was to lower your blood pressure,
我还往你的喉咙中喷了点硝酸甘油
and I just sprayed some nitrate in your throat -- TNG.
这会...这会摧毁我的血压
It's gonna -- it's gonna crash my pressure,
这会要了我的命
and it's gonna kill me.
谁会怀疑一个心脏病发
I mean, who's gonna question a man
而死的心脏病病人呢
with your heart problems having a cardiac death?
不管怎么样他们都会怀疑你的
They're gonna be questioning you anyway.
我根本没有服用西地那非
I never took the sildenafil.
只服用了卡托普利降低血压
Only captopril to lower my pressure
好让你以为我乖乖听从了你这位大♥师♥的吩咐
to make you think that I was obeying the great master.
现在我们有证据了
And now we've got evidence --
那就是你试图用来杀害罗西的致死药物
The deadly drug combo you tried to give Rosie.
你因谋杀未遂和另外两起
You're under arrest for attempted murder
谋杀案而被捕了
and two matching murders.
你这种心脏 就算是卡托普利...
With your heart problems, captopril --
也太不要命了
even that's lunacy.
你怎么会还好好站在这里
How are you still standing?
为了利用我的专业知识
Scrubbing you from my profession,
彻底将你绳之以法
showing you the exit for good.
我甚至能化身钢铁侠
I'd run an ironman to make that happen.
罗西
Rosie.
我需要你去...
Okay, I need you to go --
给我拿一下静脉注射器和一些伪麻黄碱
go get me the I.V. and some pseudoephedrine.
在大厅的两个柜子里
It's two closets down the hall.
我会没事的
Okay. I'll be fine.
只是需要提高一下我的血压
Just need to raise the pressure.
警探 我们该怎么谢你才好
Detective, how can we even thank you?
你让我们为这个部门而自豪
You've made us proud of this whole department,
帮我们的孩子伸张了正义
brought justice for our little boy.
不
No.
警监身先士卒...
Cap here, he's like a pit bull --
抓住线索后就不松手
gets his jaw on something and never lets go.
警探 警探
Detective! Detective!
还有其他想说的吗
What else can you tell us?
在为我们之间的复仇之战做准备吗
Practicing for our epic grudge match?
不 没有复仇
Nope. No grudges.
我准备在自己公♥寓♥中清出一个大柜子
I'm gonna empty out a closet in my apartment -- a big one.
我发现那封信是谁写的了
Found out who wrote that letter.
她打电♥话♥给皮皮承认了
She called Pippy and fessed up.
是...是我之前的女朋友
It was -- it was a more recent ex.
她想要孩子 我就和她分手了
She wanted to have kids, and so I ended the relationship.
她没法相信我是不想要孩子的
She couldn't believe that part of me didn't want that, too,
所以我的广♥告♥牌遭到破坏后...
So when my billboards got vandalized --
-她以此为幌子 -没错
- She used it as an excuse. - Yep.
对我大加暗示 让我以为真的有那个孩子
Plant the seed in my head and make me think the kid was real
暗示可能会有这个孩子
as a way of saying it still can be.
你希望是真的
You wanted it to be real.
我只是...我十多年前就意识到
Yeah, I just -- I realized 10, 15 years ago
那是我拥有孩子的机会
that was my window for having a kid.
现在 时间过得太快了
At this point, the clock is ticking way too fast.
这种吸引前任注意力的方法也太疯狂了
That's just a crazy way to get an ex's attention.
是我逼她的 也许她们都是被我逼的
I drove her to it -- all of them, probably.
我根本不会跟她们提任何承诺
I wouldn't let commitment creep into the window,
但现在我拥有了一段非常棒的感情
but now I am in an amazing relationship.
我不会失去她
And I won't lose it.
所以我会继续清空那个柜子
So I'm gonna go ahead and empty out the closet.
如果她想的话 那就是她的柜子
It's hers if she wants it.
我俩之间...这个信任圈...
Between us... circle of trust...
她肯定会来的
She'd be crazy not to.
这又是你的特别曲目吗
Another one of your special songs?
不
Nope.
不是我的
Not mine.
你知道我超爱那首歌♥
Now, you know I love that song.
谢谢你
Thank you.
皮皮告诉我其实那个孩子并不存在
Pippy told me there's no child.
那所学校...是你的心血
That school was -- was your life.
而且...
And it's, uh...
这一夜之间失去的东西太多了
It's a lot to give up overnight.
我应该让你放宽心
I should've given you more slack.
我想...有外孙的想法
Yeah, well, I guess I thought having a grandchild,
甚至只是一丝想法...
or even the hunt for one, was...
也是我弥补之前
Was another chance at something
犯下的过错的机会
I didn't get right the first time.
你已经尽力 你做得非常对
As much as anyone can, you -- you got that right.
其实我并不需要这个
I don't actually need that, you know,
因为除非你换了个地方藏备用钥匙
Because unless you've changed where you hide the spare one,
但是...我其实也不会怪你
which...I frankly wouldn't blame you.
这是我实验室的钥匙
This is a key to my lab.
我想让你闲暇时间来为我工作
I want you to come work for me part-time
只要你想来
As much as you want to.
我也不知道你能来干什么
I don't even know what your role's gonna be,
但是我知道警♥察♥看我很不顺眼
but what I do know is how the police is annoyed with me,
但是他们会被你吓个半死
they are frightened to death of you.
所以肯定会有用
So that's got to be useful.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我们俩一直不怎么处得来
We will not always get along, you know.
但是我们永远是一家人
But we are always gonna be family.
是我唯一的家人 所以...
The only family that I'll ever have, so...
我希望能和你拉近一些距离
I would love having you closer.
其实 你的实验室简直乱成一团
Well, you know, in fact, your lab is a disorganized mess,
我早就想亲手给你整理整理了
and I've been actually dying to get my hands on it.
好吧 妈妈 你能冷静点吗
So -- okay, mom, I sa-- can you slow down?
因为你可是为我♥干♥活的
Because you're gonna work for me.
是啊 冷静点 没错
Yeah, right. Slow down. Yeah, right.
说得好像我们俩懂什么叫冷静似的
Like either one of us actually knows how to do that.
你...
Are you...?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance now.
不然我就装到钥匙环上了
I'm gonna put it on my key ring.
好吧
Okay.
-永远挂上了 -抓空了
- Forever. It's on. - Aw, did I miss it?
永远
Forever.
私家法医
私家法医
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表