剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你会求着我把你插队进来
where you begged me to squeeze you in.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道艾迪花了三个月时间才约我出去
Do you know it took Eddie three months to ask me out?
他很害怕我会拒绝他
He was scared I'd say no.
这也讲得通
Made sense.
我很有可能会拒绝
I-I pretty much said no
所有住在我周围想要约我的人
to every other guy in the neighborhood who asked.
但他却成功了
But then he did it.
一个月之后
And a month later,
他向我求婚 我答应了
He asked to marry me, and I said yes.
我知道彼此适合对方
We just knew.
如今说起他会让你开心
Makes you happy to talk about him now.
进步了不少
That's progress.
是不是有新的情况了 安娜丽莎
Did something happen, Annalise,
一些让你感觉
maybe something that makes you feel
你正在逐渐忘记你丈夫的事
like you're losing sight of your husband?
你真是称职
You're good at your job.
没错
Yes, I am.
我做了个梦
I had a dream...
限制级的那种
...of the adult variety.
我猜梦里并没有你丈夫吧
And I'm guessing that your husband wasn't in the dream.
现在你明白我为何而来了吧
So now you get why I'm here.
那么 这个人是谁
So, who was he?
没谁
Nobody.
算是我的新 同事吧
My new sort of...partner,
一个我甚至都不喜欢的家伙
A-a guy I don't even like.
是你不喜欢 还是因为这会让你觉得
You don't like, or you won't allow yourself to like,
这背叛了你丈夫
because it feels like
而不让自己喜欢他
you're betraying your late husband?
看到没 这就是为什么我不喜欢心理医生
See, this is why I don't like shrinks.
但你喜欢我
But you like me.
我还没准备好往前走呢
I'm not ready to move on.
即使我已经准备好了 再次声明 我不是
And even if I was, which, again, I'm not...
完全明白你啥意思
Message received loud and clear.
我也不会和这家伙在一起
It wouldn't be with this guy.
为什么不
But why not?
如果你做梦会梦到他
If you're having dreams about him,
不管是有意的还是潜意识的
consciously or subconsciously,
这说明你内心被他所吸引
there is something in you that is drawn to something in him.
他只是
He's just all...
老是阳光灿烂的
rainbows and glitter all the time.
这种东西对我一点吸引力也没有
I mean, I'm not drawn to any of that.
好吧
Okay.
就连他那辆该死的车都长得跟太阳一样
Even his damn car looks like the sun.
哪有成年男人会开一辆亮黄色的69年GTO的
What grown man drives a bright yellow '69 GTO?
那简直就像
I mean, it's like...
我实在是接受不了这种品味
It's just a little too much for my taste.
亮黄色的GTO
Bright yellow GTO.
很夸张 对吧
Ridiculous, right?
我是说
I mean...
枪上无痕迹 沾血的手帕上的DNA没有找到匹配 达彭德警官
我得走了 医生
I got to go, doc.
是工作上的事
Work calls.
好的 没关系
Yeah. It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you...for this...
几周前没有放弃我
for not giving up on me weeks ago.
老实说
I mean, let's be honest --
我很难对付
I was a bitch.
我之前根本看不到生活中的曙光
I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
但现在我也许可以看到一些微光
But now I can maybe see a glimmer of one.
你有时间吗 唐太太
Um, do you have a second, Mrs. D?
当然 亲爱的 进来 坐
Sure, honey. Come on in. Sit down.
那是我们的外卖♥♥菜单本吗
Is -- is that our takeout-food binder?
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe...
你们俩姑娘每天
that you girls have been living
就吃这些垃圾食品
off of this junk food day in, day out.
我知道我们家博蒙特
Now, I know my Beaumont is not
是肯定不会吃这些东西的
putting this nonsense in his body.
这东西绝对是皮皮的
This right here is Pippy's doing.
你也许还是别把所有皮皮喜欢的
I mean, maybe might not want to throw out all of the menus
餐厅的菜单都给扔了吧
of Pipp's favorite places.
你也知道她吃不到喜欢的东西
You know she turns into a whole nother human being
整个人就跟变了一个人似的
when her food's messed with?
亲爱的 我知道你进来不只是为了
Now, my dear, I know you didn't come in here
维护皮皮吃墨西哥玉米卷饼的权利
to just defend Pippy's right to eat at Tico Taco Hut.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
皮皮一开始出柜的时候
How were you and Mr. Rosewood able to...
你和罗斯伍德先生是怎么做到那么轻易地就接受她了
accept Pippy so easily when she first came out?
皮皮是我们的女儿
Pippy's our daughter.
我们爱她 就这么简单
We love her. It's that simple.
你上一次跟你父母讲话是什么时候了
How long has it been since you last talked to your folks?
两年
2 years,
三个月零十四天前
3 months, and 14 days.
但我真的没有在数
But I'm not totally counting.
今天是我父亲的生日
It's my dad's birthday today.
宝贝闺女
Oh, baby girl.
听我说
Listen to me.
上帝是不会犯错的
God doesn't make mistakes,
也就是说你和皮皮
which means he made you and Pippy
命中注定就是这样的人
exactly the way you were meant to be.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry that your
你的父母看不出
your parents can't see how...
你有多么特别
Oh, how special you are.
他们会想明白的
They'll come around.
我不知道你是怎么知道的 但是
I don't know how you know that, but...
因为我每天都在祈祷这件事
Because it's one of the things I pray for on a daily basis.
你为我祈祷
You pray for me?
我为我所有的宝贝们祈祷
I pray for all my babies.
检验结果出来了吗
Those test results in yet?
没 还没呢
Uh, uh, n-no, not yet.
拉瓦塔的肺里
Doesn't appear to be any evidence
没有烟灰的痕迹
of soot in Lavetta's lungs,
但却有一些纤维
but there do appear to be some fibers.
烧焦的玻璃纤维
Burnt fiberglass.
我需要你和提麦检测一下
I'm gonna need you and Tmi to run a trace on that,
然后告诉我来源
tell me where they're from.
皮帕
Pipp.
皮皮
Pippy!
干吗 你喊什么
What? Why are you yelling?
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
也许是因为你不好好干我付你工资让你干的事
Maybe because you're breaking your neck
却不停地盯着上面看
to see what's going on up there
脖子都快扭断了
instead of doing what I'm paying you to do.
抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
但是提麦已经上去跟妈聊了好久了
But Tmi has been up there with mom for forever.
我一直担心会这样
I was afraid this was going to happen.
你知道她俩在上面干吗 对吧
You know what's going on up there, right?
不 我不知道 我也不在乎
No, I don't, and nor do I care.
她可能是在插手我的婚礼
She's probably butting in, taking over my wedding,
让提麦同意用菊花
getting Tmi to agree to chrysanthemums
而不是栀子花什么的
instead of gardenias or whatever.
你知道你得的什么病吗
You know there's a diagnosis for what you have?
这叫妄想症
It's called paranoia.
有办法可以治这病
Huh, yeah, well, there's a prescription to get rid of it.
我只是一说 不过爸也许是时候回家了
I'm just saying, maybe it's time to get dad to come home.
或者更好的选择是
Ooh, or better yet,
我们让她跟爸一起去做新书巡展
let's just send her to go on the book tour with him.
这主意太棒了
I think that's genius.
检验结果出了
Hey, test results are in.
拉瓦塔的碳氧血红蛋白值是78%
And Lavetta's carboxyhemoglobin level is at 78%.
你是对的
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表