剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
You know I didn't know that.
两颗联结在一起的树 一个支撑着另一个
A bonded pair of trees, one propping up the other.
结出了令人难以置信的果实
They bear incredible fruit.
别走 我是认真的 真的
No, I'm serious. No, ser--
我们今天很成功
We -- we did a great job today.
我真的很欣慰
I'm really happy with it. Seriously.
并且 没有你 这一切都支离破碎
And...me without you, and this whole thing falls apart
霍恩斯托克会身陷囹圄
Hornstock lands in prison.
你我都明白
And you and I both know
他在里面五分钟都活不过去
he wouldn't last five minutes on the inside.
我也不知道
I don't know.
他确实喜欢黑暗幽静的空间
He does like dark, quiet spaces.
这倒是真的
Yeah, that's true.
也许我们应该把他留里面度过今晚剩下的时光
Maybe we should just leave him in there for the rest of the night.
-你觉得怎么样 -回家之前
- What do you think? - Give him a good night's sleep
让他睡个安稳觉
before he has to go home.
听我说 维拉
Listen, Villa.
对于跟凯特之间的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this whole situation with Kat.
我能够想象你的感受
I can only imagine what you were going through,
又惊讶又愤怒
I mean, with the surprise and the anger.
但我想了个对大家都有好处的方法
But I think I have a plan that will benefit everybody.
是这样的
Okay, so listen.
你重新开始跟你
You start up your sessions again
看得上的人谈话
with someone you have a connection with.
这人可以是凯特 也可以是别的心理医生
And if it's not Kat, it's another therapist.
一段时间之后 如果时机恰当
Then, after a while, you know, when the time is right,
我也许可以再联♥系♥凯特
maybe I reach back out to Kat,
看这段感情是否还值得挽回
see if the magic's worth fighting for.
那就是双赢了
Then it's a win/win.
这就是你的办法 破镜重圆
That's what this is all about? You getting your magic back?
你真自私
You are so selfish.
不好意思 我是想让你意识到
Okay, excuse me, I am trying to get you to realize
凯特是个值得尊敬的医生
that Kat is a respected doctor
她遵循原则不泄露患者隐私
who believes in rules like patient confidentiality.
好吧
Okay.
你们谈了什么她永远也不会跟我说的
She would never tell me what you guys talked about.
好吧
Okay.
那就好
Okay, all right.
因此 原谅我表现地像个成年人一样
So forgive me for trying to behave like an adult
寻求对你我最好的方式来解决这件事
and move on in the best way possible for the both of us.
这事儿没那么容易
It's not that easy.
凯特当时在帮我
Kat was helping me.
我们讨论的是我从来没说的事 从来没说过
We were discussing things I haven't talked about -- ever.
并且 我那时终于
And -- and I was finally
开始逐渐开心起来
starting to feel good about myself,
但现在 这感觉没了
and -- and now that's gone.
好吧 我听明白了
Okay, I hear you on that.
但你别忘了凯特和我
But don't forget that Kat and I
也曾有过美好的瞬间 现在也消失了
had something that was great, too, and that's also gone.
好吧 我明白怎么回事了
Okay. See, I see what this is.
就是说 我关心
It's -- it's -- I care
你在这件事中的损失
about what you lost in this whole mess,
但你似乎并不介意我损失了什么
but you don't seem to care about what I lost.
这回是谁自私
So who's the selfish one?
哎呀 看到你俩重归于好我真高兴
Man, am I glad to see you two back together again.
很高兴见到你
Yeah. Good to see you.
你要去哪儿
Hey. Really? Where are you going?
-还有个杀人犯等我去抓呢 -警监
- I still have a murderer to catch. - Cap.
是我们有杀人犯要抓
Hey. We have a murderer to catch.
不是你 是我们
Not you, we.
就他妈不能有人带我一程吗
Someone giving me a freaking ride?
有什么东西是贾尼丝不收藏的吗
Is there anything Janice didn't collect?
贾尼丝很不错
She was all right, Janice.
很傲慢 很尖酸 很吝啬
Condescending, judgmental, mean?
确实是
Sure.
贾尼丝真的很不错
She was all right, Janice.
我猜你俩的恋爱很有意思
Well, I guess you guys had an interesting relationship.
但她有那种特质 对吧
But she had that thing, right?
那种特质
"That thing"?
你懂的
Yeah, you know, that thing --
你总是因此而对她耿耿于怀
The thing you always remember her for.
说实话 这听起来可能有点傻
Honestly, as sappy as this may sound,
她一直都在守护着我
she was always there for me.
并且无论发生什么 我都可以指望贾尼丝
And no matter whatever happened, I could count on Janice.
她是我的后盾
She was my rock.
你知道你很幸运
Yeah, and you know you're a lucky man
有一个这样的人住在内心深处
to have had someone like that in your corner.
还有她在床上的那股疯劲头
Well, that and she brought the high heat in the bedroom.
我是指那些美妙的音乐
I'm talking some really sweet chin music.
好吧 这么说不太妥
Okay, talk like that -- not okay.
天啊 不敢相信她还留着这些
Whoa. Can't believe she kept these.
我俩在一起时取得的职业成就
All my police accomplishments from the time we were together.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
银行被抢 警♥察♥遭袭
这就是个很好的例子
This is a good one.
俩傻瓜想要抢银行
Two numskulls tried to rob a bank.
不在我的辖区内 我因此负伤
Not on my watch. I got wounded on the job.
我大腿这里还有个疤
I mean, I got a scar right on my thigh right here.
弹头擦痕
Bullet grazed me.
队长 看着我
Cap, look at me.
把裤子系上
Pull your pants up.
好吧
Yeah.
有时候 言语就已足够
Sometimes, words are enough.
跨州连环贩毒案
怎么回事
What the hell?
枪手被困
为什么她把这些名字都标了出来
Why did she highlight these names?
你还记得这些人
You remember those guys?
你觉得他们有可能有杀她...
You think they had a potential to --
的动机 没错
Kill her? Yeah.
是啊 她怎么会对这些傻瓜们感兴趣
Yeah, why was she interested in these shmohawks?
-有点诡异 对吧 -是啊 很奇怪
- Weird, right? - Yeah, very.
我要查一下这些名字
All right, I'm gonna run these names.
找到了
Gotcha.
你好 霍恩斯托克跟罗西在一起吗
Hey, is Hornstock with Rosie?
是的 但他们没在这
Yeah, but not here.
他们找到了条线索
They got a lead, so --
等一下 怎么了
Wait. Why?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
好吧
Oh, well...
你想在这等也行
You can wait here if you want.
不用 告诉他们我想我找到凶手了
No, just tell them I think I found our guy,
并且我现在要去拜访他一下
and I'm heading over to pay him a visit now.
稍等一下
Okay, just real quick.
你要知道 我哥哥绝不会
You've got to know that my brother wouldn't
刻意伤害一个他在乎的人
intentionally hurt somebody he cares about.
他骨子里就不是这样的人
I mean, it's not in his dna.
我只想说 准备好
All I'm saying is, prepare yourself.
他不达成目的誓不罢休
He will not give up until he gets his day in court with you.
相信我 我知道的
Trust me, I know.
从一个个电♥话♥ 植物中看出来的
Between the phone calls, the plant.
散尾葵
A bamboo palm?
是啊
Yeah.
它可以吸收毒素
It helps clear toxins,
但他不会轻易送人的
but he doesn't give those out very often.
因此不论你俩有过什么样的回忆 他很怀念
So whatever you guys have, he misses it.
不管怎么说 都是你的事
Anyway, all in your business.
我只是说一声而已
Just had to say my piece.
不 我知道 你是一个非常棒的姐姐
Yeah, no, I get it. You're a good sister.
还好吧
Yeah, I'm all right.
当那些事开始影响到我们日常的生活
It's just when stuff starts to affect our day-to-day,
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表