剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
It's testing, uh, red-hot for strontium,
因此可能是磷酸盐或者氯化物
so maybe phosphate or chloride?
或者类氯化钡
Or Wooberite.
-类什么 -干得好 米其 谢了
- Woober what? - Hey, good job, Mitchie. Thanks.
也谢谢皮皮和提麦 再见
And Pippy and TMI, thanks. Bye.
我需要你查一下七十年代末八十年代初
Okay, I need you to look up the factories on the coast
在海边的所有用无机化合物
that used the mineral compound Wooberite
类氯化钡的工厂
in the late '70s, early '80s.
从童年时代起那些物质就留在骨头里了
Stays in the bone from childhood.
东迈阿密警局
那就像是到达某个地方的线路图
It acts like a road map to a location.
可以给我们指出
It can give us a radius
那几年里他们一家去避暑的地方的大致范围
where his family was during those summers.
基因工艺制♥造♥厂
Genotec Industries.
是一家纺织厂 84年的时候关闭了
Textile plant, closed down in '84.
好了 现在我们只需找出离他们的垃圾堆
Okay, now we just need to find the beach area
最近的海滩地区
closest to the dumping site.
基因工艺制♥造♥厂
这样够近了吗
Is that close enough?
-不错 我们出发吧 -那就走吧
- Looks good. Let's do this. - Let's do it.
别动 吉恩
Hold it right there, Gene.
把枪放下 快点
Put the gun down. Do it.
-或者我该叫你卡尔文 -装的不错对吧
- Or should I say Calvin? - Not bad, right?
就是你
You were the one.
你跟菲尔兹医生约了十点半见面
You had the appointment with Dr. Fields at 10:30
就在卡尔文和约瑟夫医生会面之后
after Calvin's time with Dr. Joseph.
你提前到了 对吗
And you got there earlier, didn't you?
你把头靠在墙上 偷听他们的对话
You leaned your head against the wall and you listened in.
我的问题真的很严重
I had real problems.
你必须把枪放下
I have to ask you to lower your gun.
吉恩 看着我 我理解你
Gene, look at me. I understand.
你厌倦了整天听像斯皮茨那样的人
You're tired of listening to guys like Spitz
-抱怨这抱怨那 我懂 -无止境的抱怨
- whine and complain. I got it. - Endlessly!
一个像他那样擅长跟钱打交道的人
For a guy who did so well with money,
却给身边的人带去了那么多的伤害
he left so much emotional hurt in his wake.
吉恩 你老拿着那把枪晃都把我弄紧张了
Gene, you are making me nervous waving that gun about.
更别说这些拿着枪的好警♥察♥们
Not to mention these fine gentlemen with their guns,
他们也开始紧张了 这样不太妙
they get twitchy. It's not a good idea.
你这一生必须全力以赴 放手去做
You have to act in this life. Do!
所有人都害怕向前
Everyone's afraid of stepping forward
害怕补救一段关系 或者害怕抓住机遇
and repairing relationships, of taking that chance.
他们只会放弃 不要放弃 警监
They give up. Don't give up, Captain.
抓住你的机会 我也赌一把
Take your shot. I'll take mine.
谁知道呢 或许你会赢
Who knows? Maybe you'll win.
吉恩 这不是你想要的
Gene, it's not what you want.
把枪放下 快放下
Put the gun down. Put it down.
我一天内就做到了
I did it in one day.
我做他 比他做我要成功 我成功了
I did better being him than he did me. I did it!
但是卡尔文·斯皮茨死了 这也是你做的
But Calvin Spitz is dead, and you did that, too.
更不要说你的心理医生
Not to mention your shrink.
他不是唯一的一个
He's not the only one.
你死去的前夫
Your dead ex-husband.
叫艾迪 对吗
Eddie, is it?
我会研究别人 维拉女士
I study people, Ms. Villa.
当我意识到你要来追捕我的时候
And when I realized that you were coming after me...
我也研究了一下你
I studied you, too.
最后的机会 吉恩
Last time, Gene.
这边这位生病的帅医生 他很简单
The handsome sick doctor here was easy,
但你就复杂多了 受过更多的折磨
but you were more complicated, more tortured.
你觉得如果他还活着 你会更爱他吗
Do you think if you loved him more that he'd still be alive?
目标已击毙
Target is down.
皮皮和我说你收集玩偶
Uh, Pippy tells me that you collect dolls.
它们不是玩偶 除非你把限♥量♥版
They're not dolls, unless you call a limited edition
能发射火箭的波巴·费特手办称为"玩偶"
rocket firing Boba Fett figurine from 1980 a "Doll."
那就
Which...
巾钳准备好了吗
Are you gonna lay out the towel clamps?
就在你面前
Right in front of you.
如果你把玩它的话 那就是玩偶
And if you play with it, it's a doll.
我一直没机会为那天的事
Hey, uh, I never got a chance to apologize to you in person
-亲自向你道歉 -门德尔松 我们没事
- for the other day. - Mendelson, we are cool.
好吗 我们不用深入剖析你的尴尬场面
Okay? We don't need to do an autopsy on your awkwardness.
好的 没错
Right. Okay. Yes.
我知道你喜欢取笑我
Well, I know you like to, um... to make fun of me --
我不是喜欢 是超级爱
I don't like it. I love it.
但无论你怎么努力尝试
But no matter how hard you try,
你的内心总是会有一丝善良
there's a kindness to you.
就在那里
It's just there.
即使在你讥讽我时
And even when you insult me,
我看着这双绿色的大杏眼
I-I look into those... giant, green saucer eyes
它们在说
and they're saying,
"米其 我觉得你没事"
"Hey, Mitchie, I think you're okay."
我不常听见这些
I-I don't hear that very often.
所以我只想说
So I guess I just wanted to say,
"塔拉
"Hey, Tara...
我觉得你也没事"
I think you're okay, too."
你嘴真甜 谢谢
That is sweet. Thanks.
不用谢
Yeah.
我好像又遇到了"不解风情"的时刻
I think I'm having one of those "Can't read the moment" moments.
那我就
So I'm -- I'm gonna...
-这太好笑了 -只有我这么觉得
- That's hilarious. You know, is it just me
还是这里过于安静了
or is it eerily quiet in here?
是啊 的确
I know. It is, isn't it? Yeah.
员工都去哪了
Where's my staff?
我妈刚才还在 她去教堂了
My mother was just here. She went to church.
其他人都消失了
And everyone else disappeared.
有人想工作吗
Anybody wanna work?
-看来没有 -也许他们辞职了
- I guess not. - Maybe they quit.
他们抛弃了你
They abandoned you.
看看 只剩下我一个人了
Look at that. I'm the only one left.
你只剩下我了
I'm all you have.
还好有你在
It could be worse.
你和奥布里道别了吗
So, uh, did you get to say goodbye to Aubrey?
我们之间没有离别
Well, now, there are no goodbyes.
奥布里会一直以某种方式
I think Aubrey will always be in my life
存在于我的生命中
in one way or another.
希望不会又是一起谋杀案
Hopefully not another murder.
"希望不会又是一起谋杀案"
"Hopefully not another murder"?
你说这些话时是不是想听起来更性感一些
Are you trying to sound sexy when you say stuff like that?
-才不是 -好吧 记得你自己说的话
- Oh, no! - Okay, remember when you said that 'cause --
-因为你太享受这些瞬间了 -的确
- 'cause you enjoy these moments too much. - I do.
我的天 这
Oh, my God! That is...
看看谁来了
Let's see.
总之
Anyway...
总之
Anyway...
-别 别再这么说话了 -不要吗
- No, no. Don't ever do that again. - No? No?
你才不要这么说话
You don't ever do that again.
我正要走
I was just leaving.
-你看起来真美 -谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
听着 很抱歉昨晚我偷偷钻进了被窝
Listen, I am sorry that I had to crawl into bed last night.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't wanna wake you.
我想和你聊聊关于
So listen, I want to talk to you about --
我先说
Me first.
好的
Okay.
罗西 我们感情很好
Rosie, we have a very good thing.
是的
Yes, we do.
-感情很深 -非常深
- A strong thing. - Very strong.
特殊的感情
A special thing.
但
But...
我觉得我们不再适合彼此了
I don't think we're gonna work anymore.
抱歉 这不是
I'm sorry, that's not...
好笑的是
Funny thing is,
我本想来这儿和你说完全相反的话
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表