剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
这上面有我的电♥话♥
need someone to talk to.
又或者如果你父亲试图联♥系♥你的话
Or if your dad tries to contact you.
你知道
You know...
当我父亲离开家时 我也差不多像你这么大
I was about your age when my dad left home,
所以我了解你现在的感受
so I have a good idea of what you're feeling.
碧翠丝 亲爱的 咱们该走了
Beatrice, honey? We have to go.
快点
Now.
皮皮 血液结果出来了吗
Pip, answers on that blood?
快了 我
Almost there. I --
怎么会有人考进茱莉亚音乐学院却不去呢
I'm sorry, who gets into Juilliard, doesn't go?
姑娘们 专心工作
Ladies, focus.
提麦 请把医学组织结果给我
Tmi, get me the medial tissue results, please.
好吧 谁会干这种事
Okay. Who -- who does that?
我只是想谢谢你
I just want to thank you for launching
把这件事捅出来 现在我得不停地回答她
what will now be something I have to answer to
天知道有多久了
for god knows how long.
那或许是件好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
你想知道我对这事的看法吗
You want my thoughts on all this?
不
No.
但我确实想听听你对这事的看法
But I do want your thoughts on this.
那是布雷吉沃特的血
That is Bridgewater's blood, okay?
B型阳性
B-positive.
但你给我的样本里面
But the sample that you gave me
混了另一种血型的血液 这很奇怪
had a different blood type mixed in it, so that's weird.
这还不算最奇怪的呢
That's not even the weirdest part.
那不是布雷吉沃特的血 而是古兹曼的
It's not Bridgewater's blood. It's Guzman's.
他被枪击中了
He got injured during the shooting.
所以他当时在现场
So that puts him at the scene.
准备好迎接转折了吗
You ready for a twist?
我很确定古兹曼还在迈阿密
I'm pretty sure Guzman's still here in Miami.
原来你还会通灵啊
Well, that would make you a psychic.
古兹曼得了一种罕见疾病
See, Guzman suffered a rare disorder:
获得性血友病
Acquired von Willebrand disease.
这是一种血友病 使血液变得很稀薄
It's a form of hemophilia, which means the blood is so thin,
不会像健康人的那样凝结
it doesn't clot like a healthy person's.
根据我追查到他最近去的五个地方
Based on the last five locations I tracked him to,
他正在打点事情准备昨晚离开
he was getting his ducks in a row to leave town last night.
怎么会还在这儿呢
Why would he stick around?
因为即使是很小伤口的大量失血
Because even a large loss of blood from a minor laceration
也会拖慢他的行程
could slow him to a crawl.
根据他昨晚流血的情况
Based on last night's bleeding,
他现在正头晕又虚弱
he's getting dizzy and weak right now.
如果不赶紧找个地方输血浆
If he doesn't get ahold of a plasma transfusion soon,
他就会死
he could die.
我们得去查查哪些血库在最近24小时内
We have to track which blood banks have had pickups
收了病患
in the last 24 hours.
追捕罪犯变成追捕血液了
So our manhunt just turned into a blood hunt.
回去见你妈后情况很糟糕吗
Is that bad, huh? You went to see your mother?
我知道那种表情 那种父母的焦虑担心
I just know that face -- that parental-angst face
此时你的整个童年
where your whole childhood is being rerun
正快速重放
at a thousand miles an hour.
皮皮有时会这样
Pippy gets it sometimes.
这么说吧 这可不是
Put it this way -- it wasn't a page
罗斯伍德家族故事书中可不全是抱啊爱啊
out of the Rosewood family storybook, all hugs and love.
安娜 拜托 你知道我家的戏码
Anna, come on, now. You know my family drama.
有点乱七八糟
It gets a little messy.
但听着 你失去了太多
But listen, listen, you've had a lot of loss,
但你同时也拥有很多 不是吗
bBut you also have something that's still here, right?
维拉家族有自己的故事
The Villas have their own story.
应该由你来书写自己的拥抱
It's up to you to write in your own hugs.
我不是作家也不喜欢拥抱
I'm not a writer or a hugger.
多跟我在一起
Well, spending time with me,
你的生活就会充满拥抱
you'll be living the hug life!
-好可怕 -确实很糟糕
- That was terrible. - Yeah, it was bad, wasn't it?
看这个啊 差不多就像我计划的那样
Look at this, right? Almost like I planned it.
注意到了吗罗西 你和我真是一模一样啊
You see, Rosie, you and I are one and the same.
你有广♥告♥牌 我有公交椅
You got your billboards. I got my bus bench.
我们都爱跑车 美食和夜美人
Just a couple of local legends with a palate for fast cars,
我们真是一对本地传奇
fine food, and ladies of the night.
其实啊 我并不喜欢夜美人
Uh, yeah, that'd be a no for me on the ladies of the night.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah, no.
那我是唯一花钱买♥♥乐的人
I'm the only one who has to pay to play.
我到你说的血库去查了 一无所获
Well, I came up dry at that blood bank you sent me to.
一起打盹不
Group nap?
你连休息时间都不歇歇吗
You ever ease up with the cracks?
我在工作中已经见识过黑暗
Hey, I've seen some darkness on my watch.
幽默感能帮忙减少它们
Humor helps cut it, you know?
你总是压抑自己
You keep things all bottled up,
十年后我才不要再见到你
hate to check in on you in 10 years.
-你会变丑的 -感谢你的建议
- It won't be pretty. - Thanks for the advice.
我们去接待处问问吧
Let's hit up the receptionist.
等等 我得研究一下她
Wait. I got to get a read on her.
我知道她是什么人了
I know who she is!
来自中西部地区 品行高贵但低自尊
From the midwest -- salt of the earth but low self-esteem.
很可能读的是大专
Probably went to junior college.
我要装得脚不太好
There's this club-foot bit I do
像丢了狗的老家伙那样一瘸一拐
where I limp around like an old sack who just lost his dog.
她肯定吃这套
She'll eat it up.
或者就像我这么做
Or I can just do this.
维拉警探 迈阿密东部警局
Detective Villa, East Miami P.D.
在过去几个小时内你有没有见过这个人
Any chance you've seen this man in the past few hours?
见过 他是迈阿密红十字会的新司机
Yeah, that's one of the new drivers for Miami Red Cross.
等等 他是司机而不是病人吗
Wait a minute. He's a driver, not a patient?
上午负责接病人的司机
The guy who normally does the A.M. pickup
打电♥话♥说他在路上了
called to say he was on his way,
但出现的是这个新司机
but then this new driver showed up.
你跟他刚错过
You just missed him.
他往哪个方向去了
Which way did he go?
拐角那边
Just around the corner.
谢谢
Thank you.
你读的大专吧
Junior college, yes?
得梅因市的峡谷中♥央♥学院
Yes. Canyon Central -- Des Moines!
我就说嘛
Told ya! Told ya!
伙伴医疗
物资与设备
待在这儿
Stay here.
提醒你 我也有持枪许可证
FYI, I'm licensed to carry, as well.
米兰达·兰伯特也有
So is Miranda Lambert.
美国乡村音乐家
但这不表示她就能负责我的案子
It doesn't mean she gets to run point on my case.
-你受伤没 -精神上
- Are you hurt? - Emotionally.
说说事情的经过
Tell... Tell us what happened.
前一秒我还在收拾货物
One minute, I'm getting my deliveries together,
下一秒我就感觉到有枪架在我脖子上
and the next, I feel a .45 pressed against my neck.
-镀镍的吗 -天啊没错
- Nickel-plated? - Hell, yeah, it was.
是布雷吉沃特的枪
That's Bridgewater's gun.
-我找到些东西 -那是我的衬衫
- I found something. - That's my shirt.
古兹曼拿到血浆后就把这个扔了
Guzman dumped this when he grabbed the plasma.
这是古兹曼伤口流出的血
This blood is from Guzman's injury.
我发现一点失活组织
I see traces of tissue devitalization
还混了一些脓
and some pus mixed in.
-伙计你真棒 -伤口被感染了吗
- Man, you're good. - Does that mean it's been infected?
他很可能
Well, he more than likely
用沼泽地里的什么东西擦了伤口
he brushed up against something in the swamp.
他必须得去医院
He needs to get to a hospital, okay?
他越早引起医疗单位的注意就会越早逃跑
The sooner he gets medical attention, the sooner he's gone.
我让霍恩斯托克在本地所有医院
I'll have Hornstock set up a police presence
安排警力
at all the local hospitals.
我这就回魔力之城
I'll head back to Magic City.
这些血液能帮忙查出他受伤的时间线
This blood can give us a time line to his injury.
妈 如果我那些包真那么要紧
Ma, if my bags are that big of a deal,
我会把它们都带回我的仓库
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表