剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I appreciate the concern.
但我希望你不要插手我的事
Need you to stay in your lane.
真心的 抱歉
I-I do. I'm sorry.
不要插手
In my lane?
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
对 我是罗西
Yeah, it's Rosie.
没问题 马上就到
No problem. I'm on my way.
听我说 我得走了
Listen I have to go.
我爱你
I love you.
不要插手哦
Stay in your lane.
索菲
Sophie.
爸爸
Dad.
你没事吧
You okay?
-有点吓到了 不过我没事 -真的吗
- I'm a little freaked out, but I'll be fine. - Yeah?
有什么需要帮忙的 我们就在旁边
We'll be around if you need anything.
-布罗迪 -自己溜达去
- Brody. - Take a walk.
您也太无礼了
That was rude.
该上课的时候你跟一个穿紧身牛仔裤的小子
You're in the middle of nowhere on a school day
来这没人的地方 你还说我无礼
with some kid in skinny jeans, but I'm the one that's rude?
放春假了 爸爸
It's spring break, dad.
如果你多跟我联♥系♥联♥系♥
Maybe if I heard from you a little bit more often,
你就会知道了
you would have known that.
每次我打电♥话♥给你 你都给我回的短♥信♥
Every time I call you, you text me back,
我讨厌那样
which I hate.
"笑死了" "不知道"
"LOL," "IDK."
那些东西跟密♥码♥似的 谁能破解
I mean, who can crack all these codes?
警监 过来一下
Cap, we need you over here!
待在这哪也不许去
You stay where you are.
有什么发现
What do you got?
受害人名叫达林·巴伯
Victim's name is Darrin Barber.
车子后备箱上几乎没有血迹
Lack of blood spatter on trunk of the car
说明巴伯在落在车上之前就已经死了
suggests Barber was dead before he hit.
或许是在半空中的时候心脏病发作
Maybe he suffered from a mid-air heart attack?
那是索菲吗
Hey, is that Sophie?
说来话长
It's a long story.
高空跳伞
Skydiving.
又要开始了
Here we go.
只有你自己 重力 以及无限美妙的风光
Just you, gravity, and the arresting view of the landscape.
你知道吗 我一直都想去感受一下
You know, I've always wanted to do it,
就是腾不出时间去 你呢
just could never carve out the time to. You?
我更喜欢就这样看风景
I prefer this view of the landscape.
罗西 你来这里干什么
Rosie, what are you doing here?
怎么我就不能顺道来一下吗
What, can't a man just pop by
你就不能单纯地表达一下感激吗
and feel appreciated for it?
是因为那天在派对上我让你走吗
Is this about me giving you the boot from my party?
不是 好吧 确实是
No. Okay, yes, it is.
-我不是针对你 -我觉得就是针对我
- It wasn't personal. - It was very personal.
罗西 再次感谢你能过来帮我看看
Rosie. Thanks again for the second set of eyes.
看看 你听听人家怎么说的 听到了吗
See -- did you hear that? No, did you hear that?
-听到了 -很好
- I heard. - Okay.
那是人家向我表达感谢的声音 下次试试
That's the sweet sound of appreciation. Try it.
尼尔 好兄弟
Neil, my m-- hey.
看来你把我送你的翼尖皮鞋穿上了
I see you're rocking the wingtips I bought you.
时尚又舒服
Stylish but also comfortable.
就像踩在枕头上一样
Like walking on pillows.
看看现场有些什么
Let's see what we got here.
只有少量血迹 表明了
See, the lack of blood spatter suggests
受害人在落在车上前就已经死亡
the victim was dead before he hit the car.
耳垂上的这个褶皱
This diagonal crease in the ear lobe
是患有冠状动脉疾病的常见症状
is a common sign of coronary artery disease.
所以是死于心脏病病发对吗 我刚刚就说了
So, heart attack, right? I was just saying that.
不不不 尼尔 尼尔 尼尔
No, no, Neil, Neil, Neil.
你首先得把脚套进那双翼尖皮鞋
You got to crawl in those wingtips
才能走路 对吗
before you can walk, all right?
仔细看 学着点
Now, just watch and learn.
我马上要给大家做一个非常危险的展示
I'm about to do this very dangerous demonstration.
看好了
Just watch.
所有人 退后
Okay, everybody, back it up.
退后 退后一些
Back -- hey, back it up.
警监 请退后 让开 让开
Captain, back it up, please. Back it up. Back it up.
站到边上 退后
To the side. Back.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
好了 大家都回来吧
Okay, everybody, bring it back in.
-上前来 都回来吧 -干得漂亮啊老师
- Go ahead and bring it back in. - Nice work, sensei.
这种背包大都会设置一个开关
Well, most of these backpacks are equipped with a trigger
确保降落伞能在一个特定的海拔高度张开
that ensures that the chute deploys at a certain altitude,
无论发生什么
no matter what.
所以 你在暗示这是一次谋杀
So, what, you suggesting foul play?
不排除这种可能性
I'm not ruling it out.
我检查一下 尼尔
Let me check this out, Neil.
你没事吧 罗西
You okay, Rosie?
如果我是你们 我就会去查一查
If I were you two, I'd look to see who else
受害人跳下来的那架飞机上还有谁
was on that plane our victim jumped out of.
怎么 你现在又满足于只当配角了
What, are you doing cameos now?
回来 还没完呢
Get back here. We're not done.
抱歉 警监 我忙着呢
Sorry, cap. I'm all booked up.
但你一路开车过来这边
But you drove all the way out here.
只是来看看尼尔 他做得很好
To check on Neil. He's going a good job.
他有能力处理好
You're in capable hands.
这个疤看起来很眼熟
That scar looks familiar.
两位女士
Oh, ladies.
儿子
Son.
妈妈 我给你买♥♥了印度拿铁
Mom, I bought you a chai latte.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
从弗兰基和本尼餐厅买♥♥的
It's from Benny's.
你从不拒绝他家的东西的
You never turn down Benny's.
-我现在就拒绝了 -能问问为什么吗
- I do now. - May I ask why?
因为这里面含有太多咖♥啡♥因♥
Well, because it's just loaded with caffeine.
我喝吧
I'll take that.
想用这个跟老妈和解 不错嘛
Nice peace offering.
那不是用来
Okay, it's not a p--
好吧 也许算是个以表友好吧
Okay, perhaps it is a peace offering.
从我个人来讲 我觉得这个太绝了
You know, me personally, I think it's kind of genius.
艾瑞卡是你的女朋友还是你的心脏病医生
Erica is your girl and your cardiologist?
这可是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥啊
She's a twofer.
事实上不是的 她是单品
Actually, no, she's a one-fer.
她是我的心脏病医生
She's my cardiologist.
其他的都还得慢慢摸索
All the other stuff we have to feel out.
你的心脏病医生一大早的出现在你的床上
Your cardiologist in your bed, morning after.
一加一等于买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
One plus one equals twofer.
尼尔 怎么了
Hey, Neil, what's up?
我注意到受害者指关节处的淤伤
I've noticed bruising on the victim's knuckles
时间大概是过去的48小时之内
from sometime in the last 48 hours,
说明他刚打过一架
indicating he was recently in a fight.
你介意来我实验室一趟吗
You mind meeting me at my lab?
尼尔 其实我今天这里有点乱
Actually, Neil, it's kind of crazy around here today.
这是我当法医后的第一个案子
This is my first case as an M.E.
在案发现场的时候我已经搞砸了
I already messed up at the crime scene,
还不确定的时候就不假思索地说是心脏病
blurting out "Heart attack" when I wasn't certain.
我必须强势拿下这个案子
I have to crush this case --
强势拿下 像把球击飞一样
Crush it, like, hit the balls way out of the courts.
好了 别再拿比赛做类比了
Okay, no more sports analogies.
再也不比了 拜托 不会耽误你很久的
Never again. Please, I won't keep you long.
好吧 我马上过去
All right, I'll be right there.
刚做完证人证词
Just finished my witness statement.
坐吧 索菲
Have a seat, Soph.
来 坐下
Come on, sit down.
听着 之前
So, listen, about earlier --
我这人脾气你也知道
You know how I can get.
我心里想着是一回事 嘴上说的是另一回事
My heart's thinking one thing, my mouth another.
没关系 爸
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表