剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, stop!
别 别这样
Don't -- Don't do that.
好了
Okay.
好了 小点声
Okay, turn it down.
小点声 我没开玩笑
Turn it down! I'm not kidding!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
让你感受一下你杀害依奇
To show you what it was like for Izzy
那晚他的感受
the night you killed him.
依奇是我的搭档 我的朋友
Izzy was my partner and my friend.
我为什么要杀他
Why would I kill him?
依奇在为深影写新歌♥
Izzy was writing new songs for Shades Deep.
我们的技术人员在他的电脑中发现好几首新歌♥
Our techs found half a dozen new tracks on his computer.
他想做些真正的音乐
He wanted to make some real music,
那就得中止和你的搭档关系
and that meant ending your partnership.
你很生气 去找埃米尔
You got pissed, went to Amiel.
他有同感
He could relate.
依奇在起诉埃米尔 想断掉和他的合同
Izzy was suing Amiel, wanted out of his contract.
然后你们俩做了些很幼稚的事
Then you two did something childish.
你们想整整依奇
You wanted to mess with Izzy.
所以你在录音室中把声音开到最大
So you spiked the sound in the studio.
-没什么大不了的 -直到真的出事
- No biggie. - Until it was.
依奇心律不齐
Izzy had an arrhythmia
是由非常罕见的基因变异2型长QT综合征引起的
arising from a very rare genetic abnormality, LQT2.
突然响起的声音扰乱了
The startling sound disrupted the signal
他的大脑控制心脏的信♥号♥♥
from his brain to his heart.
他直接当机了
Completely shut it off.
但那晚你不是想杀掉依奇
But you didn't mean to kill Izzy that night.
这只不过是一个搞砸了的暗号♥
It was just a prank gone really, really bad.
我当时在城里另一头呢
I was all the way across town.
我根本不在这 你也知道
I-I wasn't even there. You know that.
没错 但你没必要在这里
Right, but you didn't have to be.
你刚用你手♥机♥上这个小小的应用证明了这一点
You just proved it with that little app on your phone.
不管你在哪里 都能调整音量
Lets you adjust the volume from anywhere.
你能在很远的地方
You could've been miles away.
录音师的无线网络能告诉我们
The studio's wireless network can tell us
你什么时候登陆的
exactly when you logged on,
你是在他死前两分钟登录的
which in your case was two minutes before he died.
我猜依奇的死
My guess is the guilt
让埃米尔背负了巨大的罪恶感
over what happened with Izzy got to Amiel.
他本来准备自首
He was gonna confess.
所以你决定除掉他
So you decided to take him out of the picture.
现在依奇终于能安息了
Now Izzy can finally rest.
维拉
Hey, Villa.
-我们得谈谈 -我知道你...
- Listen, we need to talk. - I know you've been doing...
和我妈在一起了
things with my mom.
克拉丽斯酒店房♥卡
Room key from the Motel Clarise.
过去48小时之内我见到了两张
I've seen two in the last 48 hours.
一张在我家地板上
One was in my house on the floor.
是我妈的
Belonged to my mom.
而另一张是你的
And the other one belongs to you.
我把沃尔特带回来之后在你桌上看到了
I saw it on your desk after I brought Walter in,
这要么纯属巧合
so either it's a coincidence --
我...
Look, I --
是我搞砸了
I've been a wreck over this.
我明白
Yeah. I know.
我知道有秘密瞒着朋友
I...I got a taste of what it's like
是什么滋味
to keep a secret from a friend.
不推荐享用
I don't recommend it.
我们本打算等黛西回来
Well, we planned on telling you
就告诉你
when Daisie got back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我并不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
她总是卷入一个个男人
She pulls men into her orbit
但最后使他们心碎崩溃
and eventually crushes them.
她就是这样的
It's what she does.
我不是生气
I'm not mad.
我是担心你
I'm worried for you.
可能这一次会和以前不一样
Well, maybe this time, things will be different.
可能吧
Maybe.
艾瑞卡 你好
Erica. Hi.
你...你刚好跟他错过了
You, uh, you just missed him.
如果我也有一个儿子 身体和罗西一样
If I had a son with Rosie's health issues,
我也会选择和你一模一样的做法
I would've done exactly what you did.
你要将他托付于我
You're entrusting me with his care.
你有权利
It is within your right
确认我是不是能够胜任
to make sure that I'm up for the task.
我妹妹有肝病
My sister had a liver disease --
硬化性胆管炎
sclerosing cholangitis.
我第一次在医院里看到她的时候
The first time I saw her in the hospital,
她...她看起来很虚弱
she... she looked so frail.
我...
I...
那真是...我的心都碎了
It just...broke my heart
看到我曾经活蹦乱跳的妹妹变成那样
to see my once-vibrant sister like that.
所以 我...
So, I, uh...
我退缩了
I stayed away
把自己整个人都埋进了医学院
and buried myself in med school.
但是她的情况恶化了
But then she took a turn for the worse
然后 需要器♥官♥移♥植♥
and, uh, needed a transplant,
所以我回了家
so I came home,
把自己肝的一叶给了她
and I gave her a lobe of my liver.
但太晚了
But it was too late.
她因为并发症去世了
She died from the complications.
之后我休息了一年
And I took the year off after
平复心情 陪伴家人
to, uh, heal and be with my family.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我错过了那么多陪伴妹妹的时机
I lost so much time with my sister
只因自己不够勇敢 不敢陪在她身边
because I wasn't strong enough to be there for her.
所有人都劝我不要内疚
And everyone says I shouldn't feel guilty.
但我真的内疚
But I do.
你再也不是当年的你了
But you're not that woman anymore.
我请你喝一杯吧
Buy you a drink?
至少当是我的补偿
It's the least I can do to repay you, you know,
为了 为了上次我想补偿你弄出的事
for the -- the last time I tried to repay you.
做你应该做的 就是你能补偿我的唯一方式
The only way you can repay me is the way you should repay me.
尽量把工作做好
Just do the best job you can.
米西同步无时差
Mosie is in sync.
那当然
Oh, yeah.
维拉
Hey, Villa.
您的酒 先生
Here's your drink, sir.
我没点这个
I didn't order this.
我们请的
It's from us.
艾瑞卡跟你说了她消失那年的事了吗
So, has Erica told you about her missing year yet?
说了
Yeah.
我发现她比我想像的更有同情心
It turns out she's much more compassionate than I imagined.
你妈妈有消息了吗
Have you heard from your mother?
没有 但我靠自己发现了她的秘密
No, but I figured out her secret on my own.
她和队长在一起了
She's dating Cap.
他告诉你了
He told you.
强行告知 措手不及
Forcibly and against my will.
所以你就把小秘密埋藏心底了
So, you just kept that little gem to yourself?
我觉得应该由本人
Well, I believe the person involved
直接把信息告知当事人
should hear it straight from the source.
-我只是按规矩办事 -那是我的规矩
- Just following the rule. - That was my rule.
别装得像是你的规矩似的
Don't pretend like it was your rule.
我挺喜欢那条规矩的
Well, I kind of like that rule.
不过要瞒你什么事真的很难
It was hard to keep a secret from you, though.
彼此彼此
Same here.
要我说
You know what?
喝了这杯 以后再不相瞒
Here's to never having to do that again.
-一言为定 -女士们先生们 有请深影上场
- I’ll drink to that. - Ladies and gentlemen, Shades Deep!
大家好 谢谢
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表