剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
-不行 -可以
- No! - Yes!
-我不想跟你 -弄完了 罗西
- I-I'm not gonna -- - We're all done here, Rosie.
好的 谢了 尼克
All right, hey, thanks, Nico.
下周末 海豚队比赛 五十码线见
Hey, next sunday, Dolphins game -- 50-yard line.
-没问题 -好的
- Yes. - All right.
抱歉 你也想去看比赛吗
I'm sorry. Did you want to go to the game?
你怎么就这么顽固
Why are you so hardheaded?
你为什么总是穿紧身背心
Why do you always wear tank tops?
要是我打开你的衣橱
I mean, if I opened up your drawer, right,
衣服是按照颜色排列的 还是按罗纹排列的
Are they color-coordinated, or are they sorted out by ribbing?
-你觉得这很好玩吗 -不 不好玩
- So, this is funny to you? - No, it is not funny.
好吧 维拉 这一点都不好玩
Okay, Villa, it's not funny at all,
但这个凶手 他侵入了我生活的所有方面
but this killer, he's -- he's invaded every aspect of my life,
我不会任由他把我赶出自己的房♥子
and I'm not gonna let him chase me out of my own home.
所以 我要做的
So, what I'm gonna do --
我准备去洗个热水澡
I'm gonna go take a long, hot shower,
然后上♥床♥睡觉
and I'm going to bed.
多谢你叫来这些技术人员
Thank you for bringing the techs by,
但你可以自行出去了
but you can see your own way out.
维拉
Villa?!
你在这儿熬了一晚
You been up all night?
我没事 没事
I'm fine, fine, fine.
咖啡 我给你做点咖啡
Coffee. Get you some coffee.
我们可以干杯庆祝我们的第一个睡衣派对
We can toast to our first slumber party.
这是安保措施 不是睡衣派对
That was a security detail, okay, not a slumber party.
重点是 你保护我 我很感激
The point is, you have my back, and I appreciate it.
这是我的工作
Yeah, it's my job.
这是你的工作 好吧
Oh, it's your job? Okay, well, you know what?
我邻居需要你今晚去他家看守一晚
My neighbor needs you to chill on his futon tonight.
他前妻在跟踪他
His ex-wife is stalking him.
怎么了 这是你的工作啊
What? It's your job.
我能借用下这个吗
Can I borrow this?
你当然可以借用 因为我罩着你
Of course you can borrow it 'cause I got your back.
我昨晚对凶手联♥系♥女巫杀手
Listen, so, I had an epiphany last night about all the
用的所有邮箱地址有了点想法
e-mail addresses that the killer was using to contact Killswitch.
夏加尔 达利 埃舍尔
Chagall, Dali, Escher.
都是现代艺术家的名字 那又如何
Yeah, they're all names of modern artists. So what?
没错 而且是按姓氏的首字母顺序
Yes, all in alphabetical order by last name.
那万一是一串名字中的一部分呢
Now, what if they're part of a sequence?
夏加尔 达利 埃舍尔
Chagall... Dali... Escher.
那么下一个就是姓氏以F开头的
So, the next one would be a modern artist
现代艺术家
with a last name that starts with "F"
简·弗兰克 保罗·非利
Jane Frank, Paul Feeley,
卢西安·弗洛伊德
Lucian Freud.
有十多个吧
There's about a dozen.
你居然知道 但先不管这件怪事了
Okay, forgetting the fact that it's just weird you know that --
这不是怪事 这是独特
No, it's not weird. It's unique.
只是委婉地说"怪"
That's just a nice way of saying weird.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
迈克 我
Mike. I --
天啊 我完全忘了
Oh, my god, I-I completely forgot!
我该跟他一起吃早饭的
I was supposed to meet up with him for breakfast!
我得走了
I got to go!
他给我打了十多个电♥话♥ 什...
He called me like 10 times. What the...?
-我要迟到了 -我就要说到关键了
- I'm late. - We're right there.
-我得... -我们就要
-I have to... - Here, we're
-说到关键了 -不 他是想
- right there.- No, he was trying to...
-什么 -迈克 你这是
- What? - Mike, what are you...?
你来这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
你来罗西家干吗
What am I doing here at Rosie's?
等等 是你问我问题
Wait, are you asking me that question,
还是该我来问你
or should I be asking you?
别 听我说
No, look, look --
而且你还穿的昨天那身
And you're in yesterday's clothes.
真是棒极了
That's awesome!
拜托 别急着皱你的秃头
Hey, come on, before you get your bald head all wrinkled up,
事情不是你想的那样
it's -- it's not what you think.
不是吗
No?
因为我们都清楚别人女朋友
Because we both know other people's girls
都不会跟你玩过火 那...
really aren't off-limits to you, so...
你现在是想这么来惹我吗
Wow, is that -- that how you're gonna come at me right now?
-实话实说 -这跟迈阿密风气有关吗
- I'm just being real. - W-what is it about this Miami air?
或许只是你周围的风气
Or maybe there's something in the air
-有点不寻常 伙计 -停
- just around you, brother. - Stop.
-我周围吗 -没错
- Around -- around me? - Yeah.
罗西 我来处理 拜托
Rosie, I got this. Please.
警局见
Meet you at the station.
你们当然会再见
I'm sure you will.
放松点 伙计
Relax your body, man.
-说"请" -好 请
- Please. - Yeah, please.
迈克 听着 凶手又留下了一条信息
Mike, listen, the killer left another message.
这次就在这儿
This time, it was here,
就在罗西房♥里 好吧
inside Rosie's apartment, okay?
他不肯离开
He wouldn't leave,
所以我得留下 怕发生什么事
so I had to stay just in case something went down.
他有一米八 九十公斤
He's 6 foot, 200 pounds.
你跟我说他需要你帮忙
You're telling me he needed your help?
你干吗那么刁难我
Why are you being so hard on me?
因为我对你很坦诚
Because I've been straight with you!
安娜丽斯 这已经不是
Annalise, and this isn't the first time
你第一次对我刻意隐瞒了
you haven't been straight with me!
别装作好像你不懂我什么意思
And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.
在我公♥寓♥
At my apartment.
我说要为你留在迈阿密的时候
When I said I would stay here in Miami for you.
发生了什么
What happened?
你好像被追赶一样拔腿就跑
You ran off like you were being chased!
我只是...需要点时间
I just -- I-I needed time.
你需要给罗西一点时间
You needed time for Rosie.
你直接就去了他实验室
You went straight to his lab!
好吧 听着 我很抱歉
Okay. Look, I'm sorry.
我为今早上的事情道歉
I'm sorry about this morning.
我为罗西的事烦到你道歉
I'm sorry my thing with Rosie bothers you.
-看来确实有事了 -听着
- So now it's a thing? - Look --
你刚说了有事
You just said it was a thing.
有个连环杀手逍遥法外
There's a serial killer on the loose,
我现在就只关心这个
and that's where my focus is right now!
-真的吗 -你
- Really? - You --
因为现在看来你只关心罗西
'cause right now, your focus seems to be on Rosie.
拜托
Come on!
再见
Bye.
我们来理一下 你想让我同意
Let me get this straight -- you want me to co-sign
拿你当诱饵来抓凶手
on you turning yourself over to the killer?
我是说在公共场合大家坐下来会面
I'm talking about a sit-down meeting in a public place.
他想让我去抓他 对吧
He wants me to chase him, okay?
照这个方式 至少我们能知道他是谁
At least this way, we finally know who we're dealing with.
不可能 罗西
No way, Rosie.
我们不会让步于凶手的要求
We don't give in to a killer's demands.
我也不允许我面前再有尸体出现
Look, I refuse to let another body drop on my watch!
如果他想找我 就把我交给他
If he wants me, let's give him me.
跟他说这是胡来
Tell him this is insane!
你打算怎么准备会面
How would you even arrange a meeting?
警监 你说真的吗
Cap, are you serious?! Hey!
我们又不是不去保护他
It's not like we won't be there to protect him.
放松
Relax.
怎么做
So, how?
我今天早上给凶手发了邮件
I E-mailed the killer this morning, okay?
我发现他跟女巫杀手
I found a pattern in the E-mail addresses
通信的邮箱地址有一个规律
that the killer was using to correspond with Killswitch.
叫她"安迪"
Call her "Andi."
我给各个姓氏首字母为F的
I sent a dozen E-mails to every modern artist
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表