剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Never knowing its dad, except by a number?
永远不知道自己的父亲是谁 只知道一个编号♥
I'm not having a repeat of what we went through with Brian.
我不想重蹈布莱恩那事的覆辙
I just said Michael's not Brian.
我说过迈克不是布莱恩
Are you even listening to me?
你究竟有没有在听我说话
Baby, the entire street's listening to you.
宝贝 整条街都在听着
It's not about Michael,
重点不在于迈克
or who the father will be.
或者谁是父亲的问题
It's about trust;
重点在于信任
trusting to fate, trusting to god,
信任命运 信任上帝
to the ob-gyn, that somehow everything will be all right.
信任妇产科医生 一切都不会出错
Now, if you can't accept that,
如果你不能接受这一点
maybe you shouldn't have a baby.
也许你就不该生孩子
Maybe we should stop, right now.
也许我们该就此停止 马上
What's up?
怎么了
How about you telling us?
不如你来告诉我们吧
Let me handle this, Debbie.
让我来处理这件事 黛比
Detective Carl Horvath,
我是卡尔·霍瓦特探长
Pittsburgh P.D.
隶属匹兹堡警署
I understand you've made some allegations
我知道你最近
recently, regarding your uncle,
控告了你舅舅
Brian Kinney.
布莱恩·肯尼
He made me do things to him.
他让我帮他做那种事
That's a pretty serious charge, son, if it's true.
孩子 如果这是真的 那就是很严重的指控
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
He said you made it up
他说这些都是你编造的
because he found you stealing money from his wallet.
因为他发现你偷他钱包里的钱
He's the liar.
他说谎
You also took some kind of bracelet with shells.
你还偷走了他的贝壳手链
I don't have any stupid bracelet.
我没有什么手链
I saw you wearing it today at the arcade.
我今天还看见你在游戏厅戴了一条
Why should anyone believe you?
凭什么大家要相信你说的话
John, is that the bracelet you had on this morning at breakfast?
约翰 是那条你今早吃早餐时戴的手链吗
Mom, would you shut up?
妈 你能闭嘴吗
You said you got it at the mall.
你说那是你在商场买♥♥的
I bought it with my allowance
我用我的零花钱
at that store across from the pet shop.
在宠物店对面的店里买♥♥的
Let's see the bracelet, son.
让我看看那条手链 孩子
I don't have it. I lost it.
我没有 我弄丢了
Show it to him.
给他看
Brian got it in Mexico.
这是布莱恩在墨西哥买♥♥的
His initials are carved on one of the shells.
有块贝壳上还刻了他名字的缩写
I want the truth, John.
我想知道真♥相♥ 约翰
You tell me the truth.
你必须告诉我真♥相♥
Now, did Brian
到底布莱恩有没有
really do what you said he did?
对你做了你说的那种事
He's a fag.
他是个基佬
Like you said, a goddamn fag.
就像你说的 一个该死的基佬
Shame on you.
真替你感到羞耻
But most of all, shame on you.
但最可耻的人是你
And this "Hulk" from 1988
这本1988年出版的《绿巨人》
has a really cool battle with Wolverine,
有一场和金刚狼的精彩战斗
and some great art by Todd McFarlane.
托德·麦克法兰画得很棒
Hope we didn't come at a bad time.
希望我们没有打扰到你的工作
No, I was just...
没有 我只是在
advising a collector.
给一位收藏家提供建议
He's actually one of my best customers.
他是我最好的顾客之一
Then we won't stay too long.
我们不会待很久
Michael, about the agreement...
迈克 关于那份协议
Look, I already told you, I... We know.
我已经告诉你们了 我... 我们懂的
That's why we decided
所以我们决定
to amend some of the fine points.
修改某几项条款
Provided you fulfil your "function",
只要你履行了你的职责
you will herewith be referred to as "The Father".
你就可以成为孩子真正的父亲
So, what do you say, dad?
你意下如何 孩儿他爸
Mind if I have a drink?
不介意我在这喝一杯吧
Name on the door's "Woody's", not "Emmett's".
这里是伍迪酒吧 不是我家开的
Grey goose and tonic.
灰雁伏特加和汤力水
Em... Save your breath.
小艾 省省吧
It's quite obvious you and I were not meant to live together.
显然我们注定不该同居
Look, I'm sorry that I got upset.
很抱歉我一时情急说错话了
Upset? Try, "went ballistic".
一时情急 不如说是气到爆♥炸♥
Just, I'm kind of finicky...
我是有点挑剔
Finicky is when you turn up your nose up at Friskies.
对猫粮不满 那种情绪才算挑剔
When it comes to my things.
一旦涉及我的东西 我就忍♥不住
And why shouldn't you be, honey?
你完全有理由那样 亲爱的
It's your place.
那是你家
So in the future,
所以以后
don't ask someone to move in with you.
别再叫别人搬去和你同居了
Look, after you left,
听我说 你走后
I walked up and down Liberty Avenue.
我在自♥由♥大道上来来回♥回♥地走
I finally ended up at the diner with a...
我最后在一家餐厅...
a stale lemon bar and a copy of last week's "Pittsburgh Out".
吃着柠檬糕 看着上周的《匹兹堡出柜报》
Have you seen it?
你看过了吗
Is the headline, "Finicky boyfriend goes berserk"?
头条是《挑剔的男友发飙了》吗
Actually, there's an interesting letter to "Dear Abs" in here.
有封写给「亲爱的埃伯斯」的信非常有趣
Don't tell me you read that silly queen.
别告诉我你看了那个傻♥逼♥基佬的专栏
Go on.
看看
"Dear Abs.
"亲爱的埃伯斯
My boyfriend just moved in with me
我男友最近搬来和我同居了
and he's taken over.
他彻底接管了一切
He even moved the lube to the right side of the bed.
他甚至把润滑油放到床的右边
Help. Atta Loss."
帮帮我 迷茫的艾特"
So?
所以呢
Now his answer.
再看他的回复
"Dear Atta.
"亲爱的艾特
Get a new place that's both of yours,
换个属于你们两个的新房♥子吧
unless you want to jack off alone.
除非你想一个人手♥淫♥到老
And as for the lube,
至于润滑油
I suggest you let your boyfriend
我建议你允许你男友
put it wherever he wants."
把它放到任何他想放的地方"
Now there must have been a reason
我会在凌晨两点
I was reading that at 2:00 in the morning.
碰巧看到这封信 肯定是有原因的
I don't want to lose you, Em,
我不想失去你 小艾
But there's no way we can live together at my place.
但我们不能一起住在我家
Yesterday's news.
我早发现了
So I suggest we take dear Abs' advice
所以我建议我们接受埃伯斯的建议
and get our place.
去找一个属于我们的房♥子
A space big enough for you to feng shui your heart out
一个空间大到可以让你随便摆弄风水
and for me to close the door
又能让我关上门
and try and hit a high c along with Pavarotti if I want to.
试着和帕瓦罗蒂一起飚到高音C的房♥子
In fact, I was thinking of...
事实上 我在考虑...
a house.
一个独栋房♥
A house?
独栋房♥
With a backyard, and rooms for you to decorate.
有后院 以及可以让你装饰的房♥间
Decorate?
装饰
It's the best investment one can make.
这是最有前景的投资了
And besides being a great deduction, it's...
除了在交税时可以算作免除额度
it's a proven hedge against inflation and an unstable economy.
也是对抗通货膨胀和不稳定的经济的好方式
So...
所以
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
I say those are the most romantic words I ever heard.
我觉得这是我听过的最浪漫的话
Are you counting off how many shopping days left till Christmas?
你在计算在圣诞前还剩多少天的购物日吗
It's Melanie's ovulation cycle.
这是茉蕾妮的排卵期
And what a perfect spot for it, right beside our bed.
放在我们的床边 真是个绝妙的位置啊
Well, it's to remind me when we can do it,
它可以提醒我什么时候能做♥爱♥
and when we can't.
什么时候不能
Whoever thought our sex life
谁能想到我们的性生活
would be ruled by a fertility chart?
会被排卵日期表掌控
Well, now that I'm going to be a father,
既然我会成为一个
with full credit and everything,
拥有一切权利的父亲
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表