剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
and acting all crazy. Oh, now I'm crazy?
像疯子一样 现在开始说我疯了是吧
Uh, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
You're not crazy. You just...
你没疯 只是...
sometimes you act that way.
有时候你表现得像疯子
You don't understand anything.
你根本无法理解
Understand what?
理解什么
What it's like to wake up every morning
每天早上一睁开眼
and remember, "Oh yeah, I've got this thing."
就会想起"我患上了这该死的病"
Because you don't have this thing.
因为你没患病 所以不能理解
You never have to take a mouthful of meds,
你不用满嘴满嘴地吃药
never knowing when they'll stop working,
还不知道什么时候药物就失效了
never knowing when a fucking cough or a fucking sniffle
不知道哪怕一声咳嗽 打个喷嚏
may land you in the hospital, because to you,
都能让你进医院 因为对你来说
Michael, it is just a fucking cough or a fucking sniffle!
迈克 那他妈只是普通的咳嗽和喷嚏
And every time I go to kiss you
想到每次我吻你
or suck you or fuck you,
给你口♥交♥或者做♥爱♥
even when we're protected,
就算采取了保护措施
even then there's still this shitty,
可能还是没用
nagging doubt that maybe, just maybe, you could get infected.
你很可能被感染 这样的想法挥之不去
Sometimes I just think... What?
有时候我想着... 什么
Sometimes you just think what?
有时候你会怎么想
That it might just be easier to be with someone who's positive.
也许和同样是HIV阳性的人在一起会更容易些
Buy you another one?
再来一杯 我请
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Where's your fiance?
你未婚夫呢
He's playing somewhere.
他在哪里找乐子吧
Well, luckily...
至少
you have this.
你还有这个
See ya.
回见
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表