剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
That was...
这可以...
one of my top ten fucks.
在我的性♥爱♥排行榜里位居前十
Definitely one of my...
绝对是我...
top ten... thousand.
排行榜上的 前一万
God.
天啊
I shot buckets.
我射了一身
You mind if I use your shower?
能用下浴室吗
Wear it home proudly.
骄傲地带回家吧
I'm busy.
我很忙
What, are you just kicking me out? You got it.
怎么 你是在赶我走吗 没错
Why are the best fucks always the biggest jerks?
为什么做♥爱♥高手总是大混♥蛋♥
Rise and shine, lover.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 爱人
"Lover".
爱人
How I love that word.
我多爱这个称呼啊
Mm, what smells so yummy?
什么这么香
I made you some of my special roast.
我为你做的独家烘焙咖啡
I hope you like it.
希望你喜欢
I like my coffee like I like my men.
我喜欢咖啡 就如喜欢我的男人一样
Strong, full-bodied, and piping hot.
身材强健 超级正点
Stop.
别瞎说了
It's true.
我说的是实话
You were....
你...
you were magnificent.
昨晚在床上太棒了
I was?
真的吗
So gentle, so sensitive...
温柔 体贴
and yet, so forceful.
又霸道有力
Who knew?
谁知道呢
Well, even though you are my best friend,
即便你是我最好的朋友
there're some things only a lover can know.
有些事也只有爱人才知道
"Lover".
爱人
How I love that word.
我爱死这个称呼了
And what about you?
那你呢
You are...
你简直...
sensational.
超凡绝伦
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Really?
真的吗
The miracles you can perform with your tongue.
你的舌头简直让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Taunting me, teasing me...
嘲讽我 戏弄我
driving me mad.
把我逼疯
And your ass.
还有你的屁♥股♥
Your ass is...
你的屁♥股♥
as soft...
软得就像是
as my new Egyptian cotton, 2,000-thread count sheets.
我新买♥♥的高密度埃及棉床单
Careful, don't spill.
小心点 别洒了
And they said it would never work.
他们还说好朋友在一起不可能成功呢
Fools. What do they know?
一群白♥痴♥ 他们知道什么
Oh, more cream, sweetheart?
加点奶油吗 亲爱的
Mm, thanks, lover.
谢谢 爱人
"Lover".
爱人
How I love that word.
我爱死这个称呼了
Have another bite, lamb chop.
再吃一口 小羊排
Thank you, Teddy bear.
谢谢 泰迪熊
I'm going to heave my hash browns.
我吃的土豆饼要吐出来了
I don't care what unspeakable
我不管你们两个怪胎
acts of perversion you two freaks commit in private,
私下里有些什么见不得人的变♥态♥行为
do you have to flaunt it
但有必要在我们这些
in the faces of decent, god-fearing citizens?
正派虔诚的好公民面前秀吗
You're just jealous because we have what you don't.
你是在嫉妒 因为我们拥有你没有的东西
Anal warts?
肛♥门♥疣吗
A loving, mature relationship.
是充满爱意又成熟的恋爱关系
Open up for the choo-choo, boo-boo.
张嘴嘴 吃肉肉
There you go, honey.
给你 亲爱的
How's that shiner coming? It's nothing.
眼睛怎么样了 没事
What, it still smarts?
怎么 还痛吗
Animal!
禽兽
Leave him alone, ma.
别怪他 妈妈
I asked for it.
我活该
Nobody asks to get punched in the eye.
没人活该被一拳打在眼睛上
Since when do gay guys use their fists?
同性恋什么时候开始用拳头了
Hey, uh...
你好 那个...
Y-you wrote "Rage", right?
《狂怒》是你写的 对吧
Right.
是的
I mean...
我是说...
yeah, with a partner.
没错 和别人一起写的
I just want you to know how much this means to me,
我只是想告诉你 拥有一个
y-you know, having a gay superhero.
同性恋超级英雄对我有多重要
I only wish he'd been around when I was growing up.
要是我小时候有的看就太好了
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也那么想
Hey, so, when's the next issue coming out?
那下一♥期♥什么时候出来
Yeah, Mikey, when is the next issue coming out?
是啊 小迈 下一♥期♥什么时候出来
Not sure.
还没定
Well, I can't wait.
我都等不及了
Okay, uh, baby,
好的 宝贝
you need three eggs, smash...
你要3个鸡蛋 打碎
Still here, I see?
还在这儿啊
I tried to quit. Your mother wouldn't let me.
我倒想不干了 你妈妈不让
Yeah well, we all know how subtle
是啊 我们都知道说服别人
her powers of persuasion can be.
可是她的拿手好戏
Besides, I need the money.
再说了 我也需要钱
I guess Brian came in handy for something.
看来布莱恩在钱这方面还是很有用的
Look, if you want money, the...
如果你需要钱
the comic book's a big hit.
我们的漫画书大热
I mean, we sold out the first issue already
第一♥期♥已经卖♥♥完了
and people are asking for it.
大家还想看续集
What are you saying? We should work together?
什么意思 我们应该合作吗
We don't have to like each other,
我们不需要喜欢对方
but we... we did make a commitment.
不过我们确实有过约定
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You betrayed yourself. And Brian.
你背叛了你自己 还有布莱恩
Oh, look, I don't want anything to do with "Rage".
听着 我不想跟《狂怒》扯上任何关系
Or you.
还有你
Mommy's got you and all of you,
你是妈咪的
every day, every night, all the time!
每天 每夜 永远是
Yeah... no,
是的 不
they're not appealing. It's settled.
他们不打算上诉 已经和解了
Yeah. We need to draft up a payment schedule.
是的 我们要起草一个付款计划
Uh, the notes are on my hard drive.
资料在我的硬盘里
Okay.
好的
Look what mama got for you.
看看妈妈给你带什么了
Not before lunch.
午餐前不准吃
Mean old mommy won't let you carb up after your...your workout.
坏妈咪都不允许你在锻炼完之后补充点能量
Hey, Mel.
嘿 茉儿
Haven't seen you at the swing sets lately.
最近没在这里见过你呀
The only recess I get is when Judge Hartley calls it.
只有哈特利法官宣布休庭 我才能休息
I thought you were supposed to be in court all day.
我以为你一整天都要出庭
We finally settled the Kittrich case.
齐特里希案终于达成了和解
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh my God, it's been two years!
天啊 都已经2年了
Of deferred fees, now we're paid in full.
延期付费 现在终于全额付清了
Congratulations, you guys.
恭喜你们
Ah, you too, Dusty. On your second?
也恭喜你 达斯蒂 第二胎吗
Yeah, a few years ago, who would've thunk
是啊 要是几年前 谁能想到
this big ol' dyke would be having a kid?
我这个拉拉会有孩子啊
Now I can hardly wait for my third.
现在我都快等不及要第三胎了
Oh-oh, three?
三个啊
Ooh, come here, you little rat!
过来 小耗子
Hey, what about you? Aren't you due for another?
你们呢 准备再要一个吗
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Oh, I have my hands full with one.
一个就够我忙活的了
Don't I, baby?
是吧 宝宝
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表