剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
to help him put his life back in order.
帮他的生活重新回归正轨
Could you stop being a silly faggot
求你别表现得像个傻♥逼♥基佬
and have some balls, for Christ's sakes?
做个够种的男人吧 求你了
Well, I may be a silly faggot...
也许我是个傻♥逼♥基佬
but you know something, Mel?
不过茉儿 你知道你是什么吗
You're a cunt.
你是个婊♥子♥
Oh, I'm so hot.
我简直欲♥火♥焚身
I could just go down on you right here.
我现在就想跪舔你的鸡♥巴♥
Hey, don't... don't... I don't think Mrs. Giannini
嘿 不要啦 我可不希望吉林尼夫人
would appreciate taking Tiberius for his stroll
待会儿出来遛狗时
and seeing you giving me a blow job.
发现你在为我口♥交♥
Okay.
好吧
Then hurry up and open the fucking door.
那你就快点把门给打开吧
Be patient. We got the place to ourselves all afternoon, okay?
别急嘛 整个下午这个家都只属于我们
So you can scream as loud as you...
那可以尽情叫♥床♥...
Shit!
操
What the fuck?
这他妈的怎么回事
I thought you were working.
我以为你们在工作呢
We didn't know you'd be.
我们可不知道你也在"工作"呢
Get out of here, you sick fuck.
滚出去 变♥态♥
I want my money back.
把钱还给我
Here. You can put it towards your bail
给 等我叫警♥察♥抓你
when I call the police and have you arrested for soliciting a minor!
告你嫖未成年人 你就用这钱交保释金吧
One more happy, satisfied customer, thanks to you!
又一个"满意"的顾客 多亏了你们
We did not give you a key so that you could turn tricks in our home.
我们给你钥匙 可不是让你在这里接客的
You never said I couldn't.
你也没说不可以啊
Because we never thought you would.
因为我们从没想过你会这么做
W... I need the money, okay?
我需要钱 好吧
For what? For when you get tired of doing your good deed
用来干什么 等你们不想再行善了
and you kick me out.
把我踢出门 就用得上了
Who said anything about kicking you out?
谁说过要赶你走了
You pull another stunt like this and we will.
你再干一次这种事 我们就把你赶走
Look, if... if this is some test
如果 如果这是什么狗屁考验
to see how far you can go to provoke us
想看看怎么刺♥激♥我们
so that we'll tell you to leave, it's not going to work.
会让我们赶你走 那没用的
We want you here.
我们希望你待在这里
So you can feel good about yourself.
这样你们就会自我感觉很好
Well, fuck that shit!
操♥他♥妈♥的
You can keep your damn key.
拿好你们的钥匙吧
Hey, man, what's up? You want some of this?
嘿 想要吗
Hey, come on, slow down.
嘿 别走啊
Hey, I got a nice tight ass here for ya.
嘿 紧翘美臀等你操
You like young dick?
你喜欢少男的屌♥吗
It's yours. 50 bucks.
尽管享用 50块
Wouldn't've done you anyway, motherfucker!
反正也不会跟你做 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, how about a threesome, baby?
嘿 要来玩三人行吗 宝贝
Check it out.
看看吧
Over here, bud. Figured you'd come around eventually.
就在那边 我就知道你一定会来的
Get in.
上车
Thought you'd never ask.
就等你这句话了
Sweet ride. Thanks.
好车 谢谢夸奖
So, you ready for a big night?
你准备好彻夜狂欢了吗
Yeah, how about you?
是的 你呢
I'm up for anything. Uhhuh, well then...
你想玩什么我都奉陪 别 那么...
you better buckle up...
你最好系好安全带
for safety.
安全第一
All right, we've got the fruit, and the vino.
我们已经买♥♥好水果和酒了
Now all we need is the cheese.
就差奶酪了
And a new oven.
还有一个新烤箱
I thought you said you'd saved up enough.
你不是说已经存够钱了吗
I, uh... I miscalculated.
我 我算错了
I'm a bubblehead when it comes to math.
我在数学方面是个白♥痴♥
I mean, if Carlene Dawes hadn't given me the answers
要不是卡琳·道斯在五年级那场测试中
to that quiz in fifth grade...
传答案给我...
Ah, fuck it.
算了 操
Well, we'll never be able to do everything we have to
仅凭现有的厨具
with the equipment you've got.
很多食物都做不出来
I've never had any complaints about my equipment before.
以前可没人抱怨过我的厨具
Yeah? Oh, hi.
是的 你好
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Uh, he's been through a lot, poor baby.
他经历了很多痛苦的折磨 可怜的家伙
But he's back now.
但他现在好了
That's all I care about.
那才是我最在意的
Well, I'd keep an eye on him.
我建议你多留意点他
Just in case.
以防万一
You know, I-I'm getting a little sick
我真的有点受够了
of everyone telling me what I should do,
大家都来告诉我我该怎么做
and what they would do.
以及你们是我的话会怎么做
So he went to a fucking circuit party,
他是参加了一个狂欢派对
like every other faggot in the world.
跟世上其他纵欲的基佬一样
It's not like all of a sudden he's a...
那并不意味着他突然就成了...
crystal queen.
毒王
I'm just saying it may be awhile
我只是想说 他还需要时间调整
until he's himself again.
才能变回本来的自我
Uh, Vic,
维克
can you handle the party tomorrow night?
你能负责明天的宴会吗
You're not going to be there?
你不准备去吗
Just this once.
就这一次
Um, I-I-I'd like to take the night off,
我 我想休息一晚
if that's all right with you.
如果你没意见的话
I thought you said he comes in here every night.
你不是说他每晚都来吗
He does. Then where the fuck is he?
是的 那他现在在哪儿
How do I know?
我怎么知道
Maybe he got lucky.
也许他找到人爽了
You could get lucky, too.
你也可以爽一下的
I've got a... tight ass
我的屁♥股♥很紧的
and no gag reflex. What do you say?
帮你口♥交♥时也绝不会有呕吐感 你觉得怎么样
I say we give it five more minutes,
我建议我们再等5分钟
and then you can go ply your charms
然后你再去施展魅惑大♥法♥
on that drooler at the end of the bar.
勾引吧台那头对你垂涎欲滴的家伙
How about I pay you?
不如我付你钱操♥我♥吧
You couldn't afford me.
你付不起
That's the guy.
就是那个人
Not exactly a beauty.
算不上帅哥嘛
You were expecting a playgirl centrefold?
难道你指望他是个俊俏的公子吗
Want me to go with you?
需要我和你一起去吗
No, just stay here and behave yourself.
不 你就待在这 规矩点
Don't talk to any strangers.
别和陌生人说话
Slim pickings here tonight.
今晚没什么好货色啊
But then, I like them slim. How about you?
不过 我喜欢瘦猴型的 你呢
You come here often?
你常来吗
It's my first time.
今晚是我第一次来
You know, I miss the good old days of politics,
我真怀念从前的政坛
when we had real crooks and real liars:
都是真小人和真骗子
Nixon, Bush the first.
尼克松 老布♥什♥
Now all we have are these second-rate amateurs
现在都是些不入流的门外汉
that can't even pull that off.
连装装样子都做不到
Look at this clown.
看那个小丑
Clueless.
无知
He's a moron.
他是个白♥痴♥
Can barely put two words together...
连句完整的话都不会说
so they show him playing basketball.
所以才拍他打篮球的样子
That's supposed to qualify the jerk to run the city?
秀秀篮球技术就说明他有能力治理城市吗
He'll make a hell of a mayor.
他定会成为一个出色的市长
You say something?
你说什么
I said he'll make a hell of a mayor.
我说他定会成为出色的市长
He hasn't made much of a police chief.
他连个警♥察♥局长都当不好
What the hell do you know?
你♥他♥妈♥知道什么啊
C'mon. Everybody knows this guy can be bought
拜托 谁都知道买♥♥通他
faster than a piece of chicken-to-go.
比买♥♥份外卖♥♥快餐还容易
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表