剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Look, it's not what you think.
听着 不是你想的那样
I think it's exactly what I think.
我觉得就是我想的那样
Michael told me he was going to talk to you.
迈克说他会跟你谈谈
Yeah, well he did.
没错 已经谈过了
And he understands.
他说他能理解
Well, that's Michael.
迈克就是那样
Always understanding.
永远都理解别人
Why don't you just mind your own business?
你能别多管闲事吗
If it was just you, I would.
如果只是你的事 我不会管的
As my dear old dad used to say,
就像我死去的老爸常说的
you're three times seven.
你已经是个成年人了
But it's not just you.
但这不是你一个人的事
You're taking him down with you.
你会把他也拖垮的
I do not need to be lectured
我不需要匹兹堡
by the biggest whore in Pittsburgh.
最大的婊♥子♥来教训我
You are fucking lucky you're not positive.
你不是HIV阳性 算你走运
You all right?
你还好吧
Sure.
当然
Really?
真的吗
It was the interview.
是因为采访的事
No. I don't give a shit about that.
不 我根本不在乎那事
Daphne was pretty pissed off, though.
不过达芙妮快气死了
Passing me off as your cousin.
说我是你的表弟
Well, come on. I had to think of something.
拜托 我当时情急之下总得想个说法
Is this how it's going to be from now on?
是不是从此以后都得这样了
Lying, playing games...
撒谎 伪装
Now you're going away.
现在你又要走了
To Harrisburg for one night.
去哈里斯堡一晚上
It's not like I'm going on a world tour.
又不是要开始世界巡演
That's next. I wish.
接下来就是 我倒希望呢
Look.
听着
Who knows what's going to happen?
谁知道以后会发生什么呢
I could bomb, and that'll be the end of it.
我也许会失败 这一切也就结束了
But if this works...
可如果我成功了
we could have this amazing life.
我们就能过上无比美好的生活
I was thinking, we could buy a farmhouse,
我们可以在乡间买♥♥座农场
with a studio, and a practice room.
有你的画室 也有我的琴房♥
You dream big.
你的梦想真够远大的
Why not? Doesn't cost anything.
有什么关系 做梦又不要钱
God, you're such a romantic.
天啊 你太浪漫了
I hate that you're not going to be there with me.
你不能陪我一起去 我真的很难受
Not as much as me.
我比你更难受
How am I going to perform without my muse?
我的缪斯不在 要我如何登台演奏呢
You'll do fine.
你一定可以的
Besides, you always said I was distracting.
更何况 你老是抱怨我让你分心
Don't you know I was playing just for you?
你不知道我只为你一人演奏吗
You're not ready.
你怎么还没准备好
Well, come on. Get dressed.
快点啦 换上衣服
You don't want to miss all that hot male action.
你不想错过活色生香的男人们吧
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
This.
这个
How'd you get that?
怎么弄的
What? Did one of your sex partners get carried away?
怎么 是你某个粗暴的炮♥友♥搞的吗
No, one of yours.
才怪 是你的
Your boyfriend practically stuffed me into a locker.
你家那位差点把我塞进更衣箱
What? How come?
什么 为什么啊
Well, it seems I said something about his steroid use
我说了几句他注射类固醇的事
he took objection to.
他就怒火中烧了
Why'd you say anything at all?
你为什么要跟他说那个
Because it's undignified for a university professor
因为一个大学教授
and not-so-best-selling author
兼不怎么畅销书的作者
to be seen making drug deals in a locker room.
被看到在更衣室买♥♥毒品并不光彩
You saw him? Yeah.
你亲眼看到了 没错
And now I'll be forced to sit at home,
所以现在我只好干坐在家里
not wearing my most fabulous new sleeveless shirt to Babylon.
不能穿上我新买♥♥的靓丽无袖衫去巴比伦了
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, like that makes up for the fact
是啊 说得好像那就能弥补
that I'll be scarred for life.
我要带着这个疤过一辈子的事实
Well, you can... tell people you got it duelling.
你可以告诉大家这是决斗时弄伤的
I thought you were going to talk to him. I did.
我以为你会找他好好谈谈 我谈过了
He said it's something he needs to do.
但他说他必须这么做
Ben needs more muscles like I need another cock.
本不需要更多的肌肉 就像我不需要再多根鸡♥巴♥
He said he's aware of the side effects.
他说他知道会有副作用
Like practically murdering his lover's best friend?
比如差点杀死他爱人最好的朋友吗
Well, if you're cool sleeping with your eyes open
如果你看到梁上悬把刀
and a hatchet under your pillow, that's your business.
还能淡定地入睡 那是你的事
Just keep him the fuck away from me.
但是别让我再看见他
Okay, I got my rented tux,
好了 我带了租来的礼服
my train ticket...
火车票
"Mischa".
我的琴「米沙」
Okay, I guess that's everything.
好了 东西都齐了
Except you.
除了你
It's okay. You'll be back tomorrow.
没事啦 你明天就回来了
I love stiff-upper-lip goodbyes.
我喜欢淡漠的告别
So Mrs. Miniver.
那么 米尼弗夫人
Who's she?
那是谁
It's from an old movie. Don't you know anything?
出自一部老电影 你竟然不知道吗
I'm an idiot.
我是白♥痴♥
Ah, shut up. Careful.
闭嘴 你才不笨 小心
There might be paparazzi lurking on the rooftop.
屋顶上可能蹲着狗仔队
Fuck 'em.
去他的
Look!
快看
I'll be thinking about you,
我会想你的
every step of the way, wishing you were there.
每分每秒都希望和你在一起
Me too.
我也是
You will be. Oh God.
你会的 天呐
What a cornball.
真恶俗
It's why you love me.
正因此你才会爱我
This is amazing. Just amazing.
太惊人了 简直不可思议
You've gone up eight points in the polls.
你的民调支持率上升了8个百分点
There was even an editorial in the paper this morning.
今天的早报上还刊登了相关社论
Good or bad? It was mixed.
有利的还是负面的 都有
It doesn't matter as long as they're talking about you.
只要他们在关注你 好坏都无关紧要
And all since your commercials aired.
而这都是广♥告♥播出后发生的
All of those years of sit-ups finally paid off.
看来你这么多年的腹肌没白练
Well, we've been getting calls about it all morning.
我们一上午接到无数通电♥话♥
I just want you to know, I had every faith in you.
我想说 我一直对你充满信心
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
But you took a chance anyway.
不过 至少你选择了冒险
So, uh...
那么
what's our resident genius have in mind now?
我们的天才现在又有什么新的主意
I'm Jim Stockwell,
我是吉姆·斯托克威尔
police chief, and coach of my son's basketball team.
是警♥察♥局局长 也是我儿子篮球队的教练
There was a time...
曾经...
Keep your face in the news.
想办法经常上新闻
I'll keep your face on the screen.
我也会让你的广♥告♥滚动播出
...available on every corner.
...泛滥到各个街角
As a crime fighter and a parent...
作为一个犯罪打击者和一个父亲
Huh, come on.
好了 快点
We're the guests of honour. It's rude to be late.
我们是主客 迟到很失礼的
My intuition tells me things are not going to go well tonight.
直觉告诉我 今晚肯定不太平
Well, your intuition also told you Madonna
你的直觉还曾告诉你麦当娜
was going to win the Oscar for "Evita", so...
会凭借《艾薇塔》赢得奥斯卡呢
She so deserved it.
她的确应该得到的
Look, no matter what happens in there tonight,
听着 无论今晚会发生什么
just remember, this is what pride is all about.
只要记住 我们为自己骄傲
Why our forefathers and fore...
正因为我们的先辈和...
drag queens stood their ground at Stonewall...
先辈基佬们在「石墙暴♥动♥」中坚持反抗
so that we could buy a house in a neighbourhood like this.
我们才能够在这样的街区买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Oh, there you two are!
你们来啦
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表