剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He and Vic were best friends. Like you two.
他和维克曾是好朋友 像你们一样
I mean, for years they were inseparable.
曾是好多年形影不离的朋友
And then one day, Carlos says to Vic,
然后某一天 卡洛斯对维克说
"I'm in love with somebody."
"我爱上了一个人"
Vic says, "Who?" Carlos says, "You."
维克就问是谁 卡洛斯说就是你
I tried to warn them not to mess with a good thing,
我想警告他们 别有一天连朋友也做不成
but they went ahead with it anyway.
但他们还是在一起了
And three months later,
三个月后
Carlos vanishes without a trace,
卡洛斯不告而别
and this one's around the bend.
然后这位就疯了
You're leaving out a few details.
你漏掉了好多细节
The point is...
重点是...
The point is,
重点是...
it has nothing to do with them.
这跟他们两个没有关系
Have a nice night, guys.
玩得愉快
Have a nice night, guys.
玩得愉快
I never realized you had so many clothes.
我从没意识到你有这么多衣服
Well, I never realized your closet was so small.
我也没意识到你的衣柜这么小
Well, how are we supposed to cram it all in?
那我们要怎么塞进去
You know, we never had problems before.
我们以前可从没遇过这种问题
We're supposed to...
我们应该...
be moving you in.
帮你把东西都搬进来
All right.
那好吧
How about right there?
就在这边怎么样
I know. These are hard.
我知道 这边有点硬
You have... Okay.
你得... 好的
I leave the two of you alone for five minutes...
我大概就五分钟没跟着你们 你们就搞上了
Christ, Brian.
天啊 布莱恩
How'd you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
My widdle key.
尿尿专用钥匙
That's for emergencies. Exactly.
那是应急用的 没错
If I don't find someone to go to Babylon with me,
如果不找个人陪我去巴比伦
I'll die.
我会死的
What is the matter with you?
你是有什么毛病啊
Go on, get out.
快点 滚出去
Ben's just moving in.
本刚搬过来住
You too.
你也一样
Look, I'll call you later.
我回头再打给你
Michael.
迈克
Why don't you go with him?
你跟他去吧
Now?
现在吗
Come on, look... look at him.
是啊 你看看他
The poor guy needs a friend.
这可怜的家伙需要一个朋友
I would too, if I ever lost you.
如果我失去了你 也会是这样
But what about us? This is your first night here.
那我们呢 这是你在这里的第一个晚上
And there'll be others.
来日方长
I live here now,
我现在住这
Remember?
记得吗
Can I coming now?
现在我能进来了吗
Hold on.
再等会儿
OK.
好了
Jesus.
天呐
Looks like FAO Schwarz decided to open an adult toys department.
就像是施瓦兹玩具商店要开成人玩具部了
Shut up and get in bed.
少废话 快上♥床♥
Okay.
好吧
Well, close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
What for?
为什么
I'm modest. Modest?
我害羞 害什么羞
I've seen you whack off on the website 100 times.
我在网上看你打飞机都不下100次了
Well, that was different.
情况不同
That was work.
那时是工作
This is you and me. It's our first time.
但现在是你和我 这是我们的第一次
I want it to be innocent,
我想纯洁一点
you know, filled with...
知道吗 充满着
anticipation, and... and discovery...
期待 探索
joy.
快乐
Now, go on.
快点 闭上
Okay, you can open them.
好了 可以睁眼了
Here we are.
终于到这一刻了
You'd think my heart was running in the Preakness.
我的心激动地狂跳
My hands are cold as ice. Feel.
我的双手冷得像冰一样 你摸摸
Sorry.
抱歉
It's all right.
没事
We just need to...
我们只要
calm down. Take it easy.
平静下来就好 放轻松
Go slow.
慢慢来
And don't expect too much.
调低期待值
So in case there's no...
以防万一
you know...
你懂的
fireworks or fanfare or...
没有激♥情♥ 没有火花
the Pittsburgh pops playing the "1812 Overture",
没有匹兹堡通俗乐团表演《1812序曲》
we won't end up like Vic and Carlos.
我们的结果不会像维克和卡洛斯那样
What do you suppose happened?
你觉得他们之间是出了什么问题
It's best not to know.
最好别知道
It might incapacitate us with self-doubt and fear.
说不定会让我们充满自我怀疑和恐惧
Teddy?
泰迪
Yeah?
怎么
You know I love you. Right?
你明白我是爱你的 对吧
You too.
我也爱你
Out of all the people in the world,
在这个世界上所有的人中
there's no one I feel closer to than you.
我觉得和你最亲近
So what if this doesn't work out?
那如果我们没能修成正果怎么办
Can we still go back to being just friends?
我们还能做回朋友吗
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian, I've got to go.
布莱恩 我得走了
Ben's waiting.
本在等我
I'm sure the professor's all tucked in and in dream-land by now.
我肯定你家教授已经盖好被子 做上美梦了
Vitamins?
要维生素吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
It's just like old times, isn't it?
一切如往昔 不是吗
Yeah, you get loaded, and I get to take you home.
是啊 你嗑嗨了 我载你回家
I mean...
我是说
just you and me.
只有你和我
Come on.
跟我来
Whether it was the music,
不知道是因为音乐
or Brian's secret blend of 11 herbs and spices,
还是布莱恩的秘制11味混合酒
or because it was, like he said, the way it used to be,
或者像他说的那样 一切如往昔
everything seemed to vanish,
其它的一切都消失了
until it was just the two of us up there...
只有我们两个人站在舞池里
Alone.
独自起舞
Can you just gather in the group?
大家都到这边来
That's it. Okay now, say, "Pussy!"
这就对了 来 大喊 "阴♥户♥"
Pussy!
"阴♥户♥"
This nearly was ours.
这差点也成了我们的纪念日
A flour-less anniversary cake.
一个无面粉的周年蛋糕
Sandalwood candles.
几根檀香蜡烛
"Happy 8th. Love, Dory and Robyn."
写着「8周年快乐 爱你们的多莉和罗宾」
Pussy!
阴♥户♥
And our latest photo
以及最近拍的照片
for our keep-sake album,
要收录在我们的纪念册里
showing us a little bit older than the year before.
提醒我们比去年又老了一点
And the year before that.
比前年更老一些
Lying to each other...
相互撒谎
"You look great!" "No, you look great."
你好帅 不 没你帅
"No, you look great." "You..."
不不 你才帅呢 你帅
Lovebirds.
小鸳鸯
You look great!
你们好漂亮
Lovebirds.
小鸳鸯
Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary.
周年纪念日快乐 周年纪念日快乐
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表