剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Next year it'll be you two.
明年就该你们两个了
Yeah, just like us.
没错 就像我们这样
Bye!
再见
Have fun. See you later!
玩开心点 回头见
Have you ever seen so many couples?
你见过这么多对情侣吗
Ah, it's the new world order.
世道不同了
What's good for the heteros is good for the homos.
适合异性恋的 也适合同性恋了
You sound suspiciously like your dancing partner.
你的口气和你的舞伴一样呢
What time did you get in last night?
昨晚你什么时候回家的
Not too late. Y... you were already asleep.
没有很晚 不过你已经睡了
Did you have fun?
那你玩得开心吗
Same old, same old.
老样子 老样子
Yeah, same old hot music, same old half-naked men.
是啊 同样的劲爆音乐 半裸的男人
What's he doing here?
他来这里干什么
The girls invited him.
她们请他来的
And he has the fucking nerve to bring his new boyfriend.
他还真有胆子 把新男朋友也带来了
Hi. We're so glad to have you,
嗨 我们很高兴你能来
in our... in our yard.
来到我们的院子里
I say we go for the King Edward.
我觉得应该选爱德华♥国♥王
I say the Queen Mary.
我建议选玛丽女王
and be done with it?
有什么好讨论的
We're not discuss-ing piercings.
我们不是在讨论穿环
They're silver patterns.
是在选银制厨具
And he's being his usual goddamned stubborn self.
他就是一如既往得固执
I'm stubborn? I'm stubborn.
我固执 我固执
We finally decide on blue cornflower for plates.
我们好不容易决定了碗碟的图案用蓝色矢车菊
We registered and everything.
我们也登记了 都准备得差不多了
And then he changes his mind.
然后他又反悔了
I'm allowed to change my mind.
我本来就可以反悔
Well then, maybe then I should change mine
好啊 那我是不是也该反悔一下
about even having the ceremony.
连仪式也别要了
How dare you say that to me
你竟然对我说出这种话
after being together for nine months?
我们都在一起9个月了
Christ, aren't there any good old-fashioned queers left?
天呐 这世上现在就没有老派的基佬了吗
You know, not that I give a fuck, but...
虽然我他妈才不管你们怎么样 不过
I know a couple of bulls who could advise you bears.
我认识一对拉拉 可以给你们建议
There you go, honey.
给你 宝贝
Wanna take these outside for me?
帮我把这些端到外面去
There are people waiting for it. Thank you.
外面有很多人等着呢 谢谢
Hold it.
站住
Get your perky little butt back here.
给我老老实实过来
Since when do you walk by me and not say hello?
你从什么时候开始敢跟我擦肩而过 还不打招呼了
Deb, please. This is hard enough.
黛比 拜托了 这已经很不容易了
You'd make it easier on yourself if you showed some manners.
你自己讲点礼貌 就会容易许多的
Who the fuck's he?
这他妈是谁
This is Ethan.
这是伊森
The new boyfriend. I'm Debbie. Hi.
新男友 我是黛比 你好
I've been keeping an eye on sunshine ever since he left home.
自从小阳光离开家以后 我一直在照顾他
Sunshine?
小阳光
You got a problem with that?
你对此有意见吗
No. No problem.
不 没意见
Whatever my son said to you,
不管我儿子跟你说了什么
he does not speak for me, or anyone else.
那不代表我和其他人的意见
We all still love you,
我们仍然爱你
and you're still a member of this family.
你始终是这个家庭的一员
Do I make myself clear?
清楚了吗
Yeah.
是的
I expect you back at the diner first thing tomorrow.
明天一早就回餐厅
Don't be late.
不许迟到
As for you...
至于你
you're fucking adorable is what you are.
你还真是他妈的可爱啊
Ah, excuse me?
不好意思
Excuse me? Um, can I...
不好意思 我能不能...
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I believe I was invited.
你们请我来的
You said you weren't coming. I wasn't.
你说了你不来的 我本来是不打算来的
However, uh, my two new best friends...
不过呢 我的两个新朋友
Ned. Bart.
奈德 巴特
They can't make up their minds:
他们拿不定主意
The Queen Mary or King Edward?
是该选玛丽女王还是爱德华♥国♥王
And I thought maybe you could settle it for them.
估计你们能帮他们决定一下
Gotta piss.
我得尿个尿
Christ. Brian...
天啊 布莱恩
Watch where you're aiming.
看着点儿尿
Can't you wait till I'm finished?
你就不能等我尿完了再进来吗
What's the big deal? I've seen it.
有什么关系 又不是没见过
Don't forget to wash your hands.
别忘了洗手
By the way...
顺便说一句
I hope you get what you want.
希望你得到了你想要的
The King Edward is stunning.
爱德华♥国♥王很美
And the Queen Mary's a classic.
玛丽女王是经典款
But we went with the Empress Alexandra.
不过我们最后选的是亚历珊德拉皇后
It's elegant enough for dinner...
对于晚宴来说足够高雅
But sturdy enough for every day. Yeah.
日常使用也够结实 没错
It's lovely.
很漂亮
Don't you think so, honey?
你不觉得吗 亲爱的
Lovely.
很漂亮
So how long have you two been together?
你们在一起多久了
Uh, eight years and still counting.
目前为止八年了
Kayna Hora! Kayna Hora.
百毒不侵 百毒不侵
Do you believe the nerve of that little twat,
那个小贱♥人♥倒真是有胆子
showing up here with his new boyfriend?
居然带着新男朋友出现在这里了
I told him to stay the fuck out of our lives.
我都叫他滚出我们的生活了
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要那么做
After what he did?
他都干出那种事了
He didn't do anything.
他什么也没做
We were never happily married.
我们又没结婚
He was always free to go. So was I.
他想离开就离开 我也一样
You're just saying that. He's a selfish little shit.
你只是故意这么说 他就是一个自私的混♥蛋♥
Be quiet, Michael. He used you,
别说了 迈克 他利用了你
and he took from you
他接受你的付出
and he never gave back a thing.
却从不做出回报
I said be quiet.
我叫你别说了
And this is the thanks you get for saving his life.
你救了他的命 换来的却是这个结果
If you ask me, it wasn't worth it.
要我说 根本就不值
You might as well have just left him lying there...
你还不如当时就任由他躺在那里...
And there you have it, folks,
观众们 你们看到了
the instant recap leading to the surprise punch
我们的快速回放 清楚解释了
that landed mighty Mike Novotny on his keister.
打在迈克·诺瓦特尼脸上的一拳从何而来
Michael!
迈克
Shit!
靠
Shit!
靠
Is there... is there a nurse or a doctor?
这里有没有医生或护士
Brian! What's his problem?
布莱恩 他是有什么毛病
You fucking animal, hitting my kid.
你这个畜生 敢打我儿子
Jesus.
天呐
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
No, don't!
别 不要
Come on!
别这样
Do men always do that?
男人都这样吗
I'm all right. Lemme see, sweetheart. Lemme see.
我没事 我看看 亲爱的 让我看看
Brian, I think you better leave.
布莱恩 你最好马上离开
Now!
立刻
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Don't even look at him...
看都别看他
Go, asshole. Get out.
走吧 混♥蛋♥ 快滚
I figure it's time to leave.
我觉得该走了
No colour wheel?
不用彩灯了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表