剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
They fucking closed it again!
他们又把暗室关了
We're just going to have to reopen it again, right?
不过我们还会让它重新开起来 对吗
Wrong, blond boy.
错 金发小子
I've done enough for the fags of this burg.
我为这城里的基佬们做得够多了
Let someone else lead the charge.
这回让别人来当「同志领头人」吧
So you're just going to take it lying down?
所以你就接受现实 躺平任操吗
That's generally how it's done.
本来就是躺着任操啊
I thought you wanted to get even.
我还以为你想报复回去呢
I'd rather get laid.
我更愿意爆菊
It's bad enough he's holed up in the spare room,
他把客房♥弄得一团乱已经够糟糕了
does he have to turn our home into a pigsty?
非得把整个家都糟蹋成猪窝吗
How tidy were you when you were his age?
你像他这么大时有多干净整洁
At least I didn't leave my smelly socks on the dining room table.
至少我不会把臭袜子扔在餐桌上
Christ, he even found my secret stash of Mrs. Chips.
老天 他把我私藏的饼干也翻出来了
Give the kid a break, Michael.
饶了那孩子吧 迈克
For him, a bag of cookies and a warm bed are a luxury.
对他来说 一包饼干和一张温暖的床就是奢侈了
You know what would be a luxury to me?
那你知道对我而言什么叫奢侈吗
Livein maid? Loud, uninhibited,
赐你一个家仆吗 不 是痛快自♥由♥
screaming, raunchy sex.
放声叫♥床♥ 酣畅淋漓的性♥爱♥
You know, I did notice you were holding your breath last night.
我确实注意到你昨晚拼命忍♥着不出声
Now, that's not healthy.
那样可不健康
It's like keeping in a sneeze.
就像憋着喷嚏不打一样
Yeah, well, I was afraid he'd hear us
得了 我是怕他听见
and yell, "God bless you".
然后大叫 "上帝保佑你们"
Well, I'm sure he's heard worse.
他肯定听过更不堪入耳的
I'm sure he's done worse.
我看他是做过更不堪入目的
Time to get...
到点了 该...
up.
起了
We're leaving and so are you.
我们要出门了 你也该走了
Can't I just sleep? I was up half the night.
我留下睡觉行吗 我半宿都没睡
Doing what?
做什么
Listening to you guys trying to keep it down.
听你们一边做 一边拼命压低声音
"Shhh! He'll hear us."
"嘘 他会听见的"
Next time just fuck your brains out. Get it over with.
下次尽情地操吧 赶紧操完了事
Thanks for the sex tips.
多谢你的性♥爱♥宝典
Any time.
随时效劳
Maybe we should just give him a key.
或许我们该给他把钥匙
We are not giving him a key!
绝不能给他钥匙
Well, now that he's living here... He's not living here.
既然他都住这里了 他才不是住在这里
He's staying here temporarily.
他只是暂时寄居在这儿
He still needs to get in.
那他也得进门啊
He gets in when we let him in.
我们回来再放他进来好了
But where is he going to go all day?
可他这一整天能去哪儿
School, perhaps?
学校吗
Maybe you could take him to the store with you.
或许你可以带他一起去店里
Why not take him to class with you?
那你怎么不带他一起去上课
Michael, my lecture today
迈克 我今天的讲座
is on latent homosexuality in the works of Thomas Mann.
是关于托马斯·曼恩的著作里潜在的同性恋思想
Somehow, I thought maybe he would appreciate
不知怎么 我觉得他会对
the second issue of "Rage" more.
《狂怒》第二♥期♥更感兴趣
Not that it's not a post-modern masterpiece.
我不是在否认它是后现代主义的杰作
All right, all right, I'm up.
好了 我起来了
What the fuck's the rush?
这么着急做什么
Oh, please, god. Teddy, let it be you.
天呐 泰迪 一定要是你
Oh, of course it isn't. You have a key.
当然不会是你 你有钥匙
Oh, but maybe he lost it!
但可能他把钥匙弄丢了
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Cleaning everything from top to bottom.
上上下下地收拾 干得热火朝天
You certainly are a busy beaver.
你真是个勤快的家伙
Oh, that's a true compliment, Melanie, coming from you.
难得你这么真心地赞美我 茉蕾妮
So, um, w-what're you girls up to?
你们两个在忙什么
Well, we had a little outing this morning.
今天早上我们外出了一会儿
First we went to the farmer's market,
先是去了农贸市场
then we took Gus to buy new shoes.
然后带盖斯去买♥♥鞋
Then we went to the bank.
然后去了银行
Not exactly a day in gay paree.
可不太像是拉拉夫妻欢乐游啊
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
The missing funds from Gus' account
盖斯账户里少了的钱
have magically reappeared.
又神奇地回来了
Every penny.
一分不少
Well, that is a... nifty trick.
那还真是 手段高明啊
See? I told you not to worry.
瞧吧 我告诉过你们不用担心的
So what's going on? One minute they're gone,
到底怎么回事 前一刻那么多钱不翼而飞
the next minute they're back. Well, uh... Beats me, but, uh...
下一刻却又失而复返了 这我可答不上来
But, hey, I always was a bubble-brain when it comes to math.
你知道一涉及数学问题 我就变成草包脑瓜了
I mean, if Carlene Dawes hadn't given me the answers
要不是卡琳·道斯在五年级那场测试中
to that quiz in fifth grade,
传答案给我
I'd still be sitting there today.
我恐怕现在还在留级呢
And where's Ted? Why hasn't he returned our calls?
泰德在哪儿 他怎么不回我们电♥话♥
He's... um...
他...
He's out having his, uh...
他出去...
tires rotated. Come on, Em.
换轮胎了 得了 小艾
What's wrong?
到底怎么了
Teddy?
泰迪
Oh, hi, Vic.
噢 你好 维克
No, no, no, I-I thought it might be Ted.
不不不 我刚以为是泰德
Yeah, he's out at the grocery
没错 他去杂货铺了
and he's always forgetting something, so...
他总是丢三落四的
Yeah, I-I better, uh, keep the line clear.
好的 我尽量保持电♥话♥畅通
You said he was having his tires rotated.
你刚对我们说 他出去换轮胎了
Oh, that was, um... that was... that was before the grocery.
那个...那是在去杂货铺之前
After he, uh...
之后他又...
He, uh...
他...
He disappeared.
他消失了
Vanished.
人间蒸发了
I haven't heard from him for days.
我已经好几天没他的消息了
As long as you're here, it wouldn't kill you to help out.
既然来了 帮忙做点事又不会死
You know, straighten the racks, dust.
比如把书架摆齐 擦擦灰尘
Is that why you took me in?
这就是你收留我的目的吗
Slave labour?
当奴隶劳工吗
I'm allergic to feathers!
我对羽毛过敏
Yeah. More like allergic to work.
得了吧 你恐怕是对干活过敏
Can't you see I'm reading?
你看不到我在读书吗
What? X-men? Spider-man?
什么书 《X战警》 还是《蜘蛛侠》
So, um, how do you like it?
你觉得怎么样
It eats shit.
狗屁不通
Excuse me?
你说什么
Whoever heard of gay crusaders?
谁听过什么同志圣♥战♥者啊
All fags care about is getting their dicks sucked.
基佬们只关心有没有人给他们舔鸡♥巴♥
Yeah...
好吧
Well, for your information, I wrote that.
不妨告诉你 那个情节是我编写的
Then you ought to know.
那你应该听听读者反馈
Besides...
再说了
a hot, hunky superhero like Rage would never exist.
像狂怒这样的超级帅英雄是根本不可能存在的
Not in a million years.
再过一百万年也不会有
Yo, shop keep.
你好啊 店老板
Well, what're you doing here?
你怎么来了
I thought you'd be out looking for a job.
你不是应该在四处找活儿干吗
I am.
没错
Blow jobs.
"口♥活♥儿"
What's the matter? Justin having dental work?
怎么了 贾斯汀做了牙科手术不方便吗
And since there's no place in town left to party,
既然城里狂欢的地方都被关停了
I decided to throw one of my own.
我打算自己办个狂欢派对
And I thought that you might like to look over the guest list,
我觉得你可能会想看下嘉宾名单
just in case you and the professor decide to stop by.
说不定你和教授也会想参加
They go to bed at 9:00...
他们晚上9点就上♥床♥了
But I stay up late.
不过我倒是很晚才睡
This the kid?
这就是那孩子
Hunter, this is Brian.
亨特 这位是布莱恩
Wanna fuck?
想操吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表