剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He's dead.
当他死了
He's not dead.
他没有死
Well, he will be soon enough.
反正死期也不远了
But that's his problem...
但那是他的问题
Keep dancing.
继续跳吧
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
It's easy.
很简单啊
Just put one foot in front of the other.
把一只脚放在另一只前面就好
I mean, be so heartless.
我是说 你这样没心没肺的
Well, it takes a little practice,
这个嘛 需要稍稍练习
but eventually you get the knack.
但是最终你会掌握诀窍的
Well, I could never be like that.
我永远做不到
Sure you could.
你当然可以
Well, then go back to him,
那你就回到他身边
show him how much you care...
让他知道你多么在乎
and let him kill you too.
然后让他把你也给害死
I'm going to have babies and take care of them
我将会有宝宝 要照顾他们
and give them cod liver oil and watch their teeth grow and...
喂他们吃鱼肝油 看他们长牙
And if I ever see one of them look at a newspaper again...
我要是看到他们有谁再看报纸
I thought tonight instead of, uh, having dinner at home,
我以为今晚我们不在家吃饭
maybe we could go to the Shanghai palace
也许可以去上海皇廷饭店吃饭
and gorge ourselves on the nine-course feast,
尽情享用九道菜的大餐
and then afterwards maybe
然后呢
we could go see the new Jackie Chan movie.
我们可以去看成龙的新片
Think Hunter would enjoy that?
你觉得亨特会喜欢吗
Michael.
迈克
What?
怎么了
We have to tell him.
我们必须告诉他
I know.
我知道
Hey, pal.
嘿 小子
Where you been?
你去哪里了
Picking up Sunday brunch.
去买♥♥周日的早午餐
Want one?
想来一个吗
Yeah, I want all of them,
是啊 我想全吃掉
but I'll refrain.
不过我还是忍♥忍♥
Listen, we've got some news we've been meaning to tell you.
听着 有件事我们一直想告诉你
We've just been waiting for the right time.
只是一直都在等合适的时候
Right, Michael?
是吧 迈克
I guess this is it.
看来是时候了
What?
怎么了
You had a visitor the other day.
前几天有人来找你
What kind of visitor?
什么人啊
Someone who wants to see you very much.
一个非常想见你的人
Hunter, your mom was here.
亨特 你妈妈来过
Fuck! How did she find me?
操 她怎么找到我的
Well, the school gave her our address.
学校把我们的地址给她了
She came to see us and...
她来见我们
Shit!
该死
Hunter!
亨特
Hunter!
亨特
Christ, Jesus Christ, you run fast.
老天啊 你跑得可真快
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的这是在干什么
What's it look like?
你说呢
Getting as far away from here and her as I can.
逃离她 逃离这里
Listen to me. She said she feels terrible about giving you away.
听我说 她说把你送去寄养 她也很内疚
She's a liar. Don't believe a fucking word.
她是个骗子 她说的话 一个字也别信
What about you? You're the one who said she was in jail
那你呢 你说她因为杀了你♥爸♥
for killing your father.
而在蹲监狱
Excuse me, she only stabbed him.
不好意思 她只是拿刀刺伤了他
She wants to make it up to you.
她想弥补你
Why don't you just talk to her?
为什么不和她谈谈呢
Give her a chance.
给她个机会
I'll never go with her.
我死也不跟她走
Hey, take it easy, take it easy.
嘿 别这么激动 别这么激动
Don't! Get off me!
走开 放开我
I-I know why she wants me back.
我 我知道她为什么想让我回去
To supplement her income.
为了帮她挣钱
"Come on, Jimmy. You live here too.
"吉米呀 你跟我一起住
Gotta pull your own weight.
也得尽点力
We all need to work."
我们都得工作"
Doing what?
做什么
Hunter...
亨特
It's all right. You can tell us.
没关系的 你可以告诉我们
"You like young dick?
"想尝尝嫩鸡♥巴♥吗
For 50, y-you can suck it.
50块 就可以舔到
For 100, I'll let you fuck me."
100块 能操♥我♥一次"
You think I'm bullshitting?
你们觉得我在胡扯
Fuck you too! Hunter, wait, wait, wait.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧 亨特 等等
We believe you.
我们相信你
There's no way...
我们不可能
we're going to let you go with her.
让你跟她走
That's a promise, okay?
一言为定 好吗
Okay?
好吗
Brian, why're you...
布莱恩 你为什么
Why're you getting rid of your naked guy painting?
你为什么不要那副裸男画了
And your Italia moda sofa?
还有你的意大利时尚沙发
And your Mies van der Rohe table?
以及你的密斯·凡德罗大♥师♥款茶几
I thought I'd redecorate.
我想重新装♥修♥一下
Something minimal.
极简主义
Okay, guys.
好了 各位
Something to match my current net worth.
和我当前的资产净值匹配的装♥修♥
Well, I told you now wasn't the best time...
我跟你说过 现在装♥修♥...
Oh, the TV, too?
电视也不要了吗
Brian, if you're in trouble,
布莱恩 如果你资金有问题
I'm sure I could loan you...
我可以借给你
$100,000?
10万有吗
How much?
多少钱
The cost of 20 30-second prime-time spots,
黄金时段20个30秒广♥告♥的价钱
at five thousand a pop.
每播一次五千块
You said that was paid for by the...
你说那是由...
Meet the "concerned citizens for the truth."
"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"就在你眼前呢
You.
是你啊
Well, who the hell else was going to pay for it?
不然呢 还会有谁肯出钱
I maxed out five gold cards.
我刷爆五张金卡了
Those concerned citizens really are lunatics.
那位"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"果真是个疯子
I think I'm experiencing possession withdrawal.
我觉得我出现「资产戒断反应」了
I need to lay down.
我得躺一会儿
Good thing you didn't sell your bed.
幸好你没卖♥♥掉床
Sure.
当然了
I'd rather sell a kidney.
我宁可卖♥♥一个肾
I can't believe you did this.
我真不敢相信你会做这种事
It's so... Noble?
真是太... 高尚吗
Out of character.
不符合你的风格
What made you do it?
你为什么那么做
Some asshole told me
有个小混♥蛋♥告诉过我
that if you believe in something strongly enough,
如果你对某件事有足够的信念
you have to be willing to sacrifice everything.
那你就得舍得为此牺牲一切
Hey, sleeping beauty.
嘿 睡美人
I must've crashed.
我一定是昏睡过去了
I'll say.
我看也是
You've been out for a couple of days.
你都昏睡好几天了
Oh, shit.
妈的
There it is. There it is.
就是这样 就是这样
He wants it. He loves it!
他想被♥操♥ 他很爱被♥操♥
Come on. Move it. It's my turn.
好了 让开 轮到我♥操♥了
Come on. Here I come.
快点 我来了
Come on, baby. Get in there. Get in there.
快点 宝贝 插♥进♥去 插♥进♥去
What's everybody watching?
大家都在看什么啊
It's a little indy feature.
一个小独♥立♥电影
Not much in the way of production values,
制♥作♥水准一般
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表