剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Something hot and brilliant,
要火♥辣♥ 要出彩
and something by... tomorrow?
而且得在明天做完
I wouldn't ask you if I didn't think you could do it.
我觉得你能做到才来找你的
Or if you weren't desperate.
你是找不到别人了吧
Yeah, that too.
也可以这么说
What's it for?
做什么用的
It's for the Center Carnival.
同志中心的嘉年华
You fucking hate the center.
你不是恨死那个中心了吗
Not when they're paying me.
只要他们给钱就无所谓
So, how much do you want?
你开个价吧
It's for a good cause, so it's free.
既然是公益事业 免费
Christ, didn't I teach you anything?
老天 你从我身上什么都没学到吗
500.
500块
200. 500.
200块 500块
Take it or leave it.
不干就拉倒
I like the way you do business.
我喜欢你做生意的风格
You had the procedure?
你做了手术
Like you said, it was no big deal.
就像你说的 没什么大不了的
He did it in the office,
在医生办公室做的
zapped me with a laser, a couple of stitches...
用激光开刀 再缝了几针
But you should've told me, I would've come.
你应该告诉我 我可以陪你去
It was something I had to do on my own. Like...
有些事必须自己去做
bungee-jumping.
就好像蹦极
I hope that's not next.
希望你不是真的要去蹦极
I mean, face my fears head-on,
我的意思是 直面恐惧
and hope I don't land splat!
希望不会摔得太惨
And did you land... splat?
那你摔着了吗
Everything's fine.
一切都好
He said I can get pregnant right away.
他说我现在就可以怀孕
Oh. Mel.
茉儿
I guess you're right. I- I was...
我想你说得对 我...
I was just using it as an excuse.
我只是把它当做借口
It doesn't matter. It matters a lot.
没关系 有关系
Because I want to be the one to carry our next child.
因为我想由我来孕育我们的下一个孩子
Are you sure?
你确定吗
So we could have a little Melanie?
那样我们就能有一个小茉蕾妮了
Or Melvin. By next Christmas?
或者马尔文 下个圣诞节前就生
Hanukah.
光明节
Now all we have to do is pick a donor.
现在我们只需挑一个捐精者
I... thought we already had one.
我们不是已经有一个了吗
There's no fucking way
我才不要让
Brian Kinney's fucking sperm
布莱恩·肯尼的破精♥子♥
are doing the breaststroke up my fallopian tube.
跑到我的输卵管里蛙泳
They do the Australian Crawl.
那是澳洲自♥由♥泳
I speak from experience.
这是经验之谈
Not after all the grief he's caused us.
他给我们带来这么多麻烦
Uh, we are not making the same mistake twice.
同样的错误我们可不能犯两次
I understand perfectly how you feel.
我完全了解你的感受
But what if something were to happen to us?
可如果哪一天我们出事了怎么办
A fatal accident. Bungeejumping?
比如致命的意外 蹦极吗
I'm serious.
我说真的
At least our kids would have the same father.
至少我们的孩子有同一个父亲
Oh, some father.
他也配叫父亲
Selfish, promiscuous.
自私 淫乱
And who knows if he's even negative?
谁知道他到底有没有染上艾滋病
Well, whoever it is would have to be tested.
不管是谁 都得让他先做测试
But think how good he's been to us, and to Gus.
他对我们还是不错的 对盖斯也是
Always there to write a cheque,
总是愿意掏支票付钱
put up a swing set, and save our wedding from disaster.
帮我们装秋千 还拯救了我们的婚礼
Honestly, Mel, he's not the old Brian.
老实说 茉儿 他不是从前那个布莱恩了
He's changed.
他变了很多
And bottom line...
再说了
Without him, our kids wouldn't be related.
如果不找他 我们的孩子就没血缘关系了
Who's the hottie?
那帅哥是谁
My boyfriend.
我男朋友
The other hottie.
另外一个帅哥
Ooh, looks like Tarzan.
身材像泰山
I'd warble like a coloratura if I had pecs like his.
如果我的胸肌跟他一样 我也会叫出花腔女高音
Well, shoot yourself up with jungle juice and you can.
你也去注射点「丛林圣水」就行了
What, steroids?
你是说类固醇
Yeah, I'm surprised his liver hasn't fallen out of his asshole.
是啊 我很惊讶他的肝还没从屁♥眼♥里掉出来
Not to mention mood swings
更别提情绪起伏不定
and his balls shrinking up to the size of two M&M peanuts.
蛋蛋还会缩水成巧克力花生大小
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈 你来这里干什么
Same thing you are.
跟你一样
Cruising for a blow-job?
找人帮你口♥交♥吗
Jesus, ma, you already go to the same bars
天呐 妈 你跟我去一家酒吧
and the same clubs I do.
一家夜店
Now you gotta come to the same gym?
现在还要来同一家健身房♥
Can't I have one place in the world that's my own?
我就不能有一点点私人空间吗
So you wanna be workout buddies?
想跟我成为健身搭档吗
Looking good, girl!
看着不错啊 美女
I told you,
我跟你们说过了
I have no intention of turning the most intimate details
我并不打算将我私生活的隐秘细节
of my personal life into gym gossip,
变成健身房♥的八卦
like you gay guys.
你们基佬才这样
In other words, you haven't done it yet.
换句话说 你还没跟他做过
Well, it isn't because he isn't interested.
不是因为他不感兴趣
It's just been a while since I... I "worked out".
只是我太久 没"运动"过了
I wouldn't want to disappoint him.
我不想让他失望
If anyone knows how to please his man,
如果说有谁知道如何取悦自己的男人
it's Em.
就是小艾
Hush!
别说了
Honey, all you need is a little refresher course.
亲爱的 你只需要稍微复习一下
And who better to instruct you
当然最佳指导老师
than Professors Honeycutt and Schmidt?
非哈尼卡特和施密特教授莫属
Doctors of dickology.
我们是「鸡♥巴♥学」博士
She's not in here, is she?
她不在这吧
Who? My mother.
谁 我妈
It's the men's locker room.
这可是男更衣室
You think that'll stop her?
你觉得这能吓退她吗
A full hour on the precor,
在器材上锻炼了一个小时
and all I dropped was a pound.
我就减了一磅
Gotta cut back on that pizza.
你不能再吃披萨了
Hey, Ben.
你好啊 本
Hey, Jason. How's it going? Good.
你好 杰森 最近怎么样啊 很好
Remember those 5 minutes in the '90s
记得90年代有一小段时间
when everybody wanted to put on weight
大家都想增肥
because it meant you weren't dying?
因为那表示你没有患艾滋垂死
Didn't do Paul any good.
可惜没帮上保罗
At least we don't have to go back to that goddamn hospice.
至少我们不用再去那个临终关怀疗养院了
Talk about depressing.
那里的气氛太抑郁了
Sorry, what was that about Paul?
不好意思 保罗怎么了
Oh, didn't you hear?
你没听说吗
He died last night.
他昨晚去世了
All right, I'll be there.
行 我会去的
Even if it means incurring Ishigura's wrath
就算石仓会因为我没练习
for not practicing my Bartok.
巴托克的曲子而发火
I don't know, I'll ask him.
不知道 我问问他
Hey, Jus, my friend Collier wants to know
贾斯汀 我朋友科利尔问
if my imaginary lover will be accompanying me to his soiree.
我的幻想爱人愿不愿意参加他的晚会
Tell him I would sooner eat shit and die.
告诉他我宁愿去吃屎撞墙也不去
He says he can't wait to meet you.
他说很想见见你
All right. I'll talk to you later.
好的 晚点再说
Now, why do you have to be so anti-social?
你为什么这么反社交啊
I'm not anti-social.
我不是反社交
I just... can't stand people.
我只是不太能忍♥受别人
Come on, you'll have a great time.
没事 你会玩得很高兴的
Chatting inanely about independent film,
面对一屋子陌生人
with a roomful of strangers?
对独♥立♥电影发表一些空洞的意见
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表